Thread: Bleeding...spotting...BD'ing

Default Bleeding...spotting...BD'ing

So 2 weeks ago I had a couple gushes of bright red with cramps. Saw dr a couple hours later. U/S showed heartbeat. Dr calmed my fears and insisted that this was all "normal."

He never mentioned bed rest, pelvic rest...nothing about no sex. I have had a slight brown discharge since. Can hubby and I bd? I told husband we would have to wait until we saw the dr again...in 2 more weeks.

Am I just being paranoid?
    (This is the first time in any of my pregnancies that I had red...)

Can you call the office and ask?

Sara(35), DH(34), Ainsley Joy (2/22/09), and Raegan Victoria (1/15/12)
    Friend me on Facebook

I had some bleeding and spotting early on, and I was put on pelvic rest. Turned out I have a friable cervix and had a subchorionic bleed. After we found that on my 8 week US, doctor told me that I couldn't have sex until my next US at 19 weeks....so we are waiting. But I'd ask your doctor...
    ~There are only two days in a year that nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow.~
    Dalai Lama

Well we bd'ed (easy) and my brown spotting has almost stopped. Kind of like I got washed out.

I am trying to drink more water and sleep when tired...

When I was pregnant with my second baby this same Dr put me on bed rest for 6 weeks. (after we moved). He gave very strict rules for me to follow. No standing, no sex, pelvic rest, I couldn't even sit...etc