Thread: 3rd pregnancy

Default 3rd pregnancy

When did you start showing with your 3rd pregnancy? I have expanded INSANELY in the past 2 weeks, it's unbelievable.... none of my pants fit, my shirts aren't covering my gut like they did... I never expected it to be this fast!! LOL
    Dada (27) Mama-Jessie (26) Orion (4) Kadence (2) Osiris (Uterus)

Stepping in to answer your thread not PG. I've had two pregnancies but, I will say though I weighed less it was very obvious I was pregnant with Sophia and with Cody I looked like I picked up weight all over it was strange. Every mom I've know has had the same experience though its totally normal IMO.
    *** Lindsay ***

Pretty early! I never had strong ab muscles especially in between pregnancies so I popped right away especially with #2 and #3. I would say by 4-6 weeks it was hard to hide.

Congrats!
    Thing 1 (8), Thing 2 (5), Thing 3 (2)

Blog Entries

I wasn't showing enough with my first until after 20 weeks (people still were afraid to ask me at 25 weeks). I showed much earlier with my second and not as early with my third.
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart , My blog about MCAD

Thanks for the replies! I never thought I'd be around 6 weeks preggo and look PREGGO. I look like I did when I was 18 weeks with my first and like when I was about 14ish weeks with my 2nd. I guess they're pretty close together so I am showing sooner, but wow. I'm not going to be able to wait much longer before people start asking. LOL!
    Dada (27) Mama-Jessie (26) Orion (4) Kadence (2) Osiris (Uterus)

With my last pregnancy (my third) people started asking at 6-7 weeks... This pregnancy my fourth is just like my third... No waiting till after the first trimester...

With this one, my third, I was about 9 weeks and looked 20 weeks!! But I haven't really gotten bigger, just got big fast and stayed there so far
    ~There are only two days in a year that nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow.~
    Dalai Lama

That was one of the reasons I took a pregnancy test... I couldn't button my pants! I was about 6 weeks. #3 and #4 I showed about the same, right around 6 weeks, and then not another 'pop' till about 14 weeks.
    Katie~
    DD1 (7) DD2 (4) DS1 (22 months) Baby #4 EDD 7/13/14

Not pregnant but I have 4 kiddos so I'll agree that it came much earlier each time. If I had worn loose shirts I might have gotten away with it visually, but if you looked at my bare skin I popped at like 6-8 weeks with #s 3 & 4. Like Jessica I was someone who did not pop at all with my firstborn until quite later on, like 6 months. I tend to put weight on my bottom half rather than my abdomen so I was surprised and sad to not show much for awhile. Well that certainly changed with my next 3 kiddos...I felt like I could look at my husband with a twinkle in my eye and pop at "2 weeks"!

Meg (30), DH (40) & the 4 J's (Almost 7, 5, 3.5, 21 months)