Thread: confused :-(

Default confused :-(

We have been TTC for about a year now and nothing. So I started charting everything. I ovulated around the 18th of last month. We had sex pretty much every other day. My period usually starts on the first or second day each month. I was started to get symptoms the last couple weeks: extremely emotional. Wanting to cry for now reason. Mood swings. Back aches. Cramps. Sore breasts. Cramps in my breasts. Heartburn which I have never had before. I took a pregnancy test around the 4th of this month. I think. It took a while for it to show up but there was a very faint thin positive line. However yesterday I started what seemed to be my period. It started out really light but was heavy all day yesterday. But I only had to use two pads. Its was also the same color as my normal periods. Today its been fairly light and its a lot darker. Almost a maroonish brown color. I'm not sure what that means. Last month my period only lasted 3 days.

Blog Entries

I would take another test.
    Jessica (32) and Ryan (32). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart

I would call your doctor and tell them what happened. They know what you need to do better than what we can tell you.

Ditto with advice that you were given in above post. I would have another test and ask my doctor about what happened
    Want to learn more about healthy pregnancy?