Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tee-ah Updates

Default Tee-ah Updates

Guess I will start this here. Talked to the RE this morning and she agreed with OB that I should not go past 38 weeks due to placenta issues and my medical conditions. So I will def. be having this baby in September instead of October.

I had an ultrasound this morning as well. Things look great! Saw a gest sac which measured 11.56 and yolk sac was 2.52. RE said we will definitely see a heartbeat next week based on todays ultrasound.

My beta's have been pretty high so they were concerned about 2 babies but there was only 1 at the ultrasound today. The RE did say that a second baby could appear next week in the same sac but that it's most likely a singleton pregnancy, which is better for my body and baby anyways.
    Mother to seven flying, called home too soon.

Aww congrats!!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Awww so happy for you! !! Stick, baby, stick!
    Miss T (10.17.2008) Miss A(06.30.2012) Flipper #3 due 06.2014
    Follow my blog on Facebook

Congrats!
    Me: Heather {28}, DH: Tahee {30}, & Baby Boy: Carter {born July 2, 2014}... makes three

Wahoo!!! Congratulations!!!

Erica 33, DH 34, STC for 4+ years, Diagnosed DOR 4/2011, mom to 4 , Barbados IVF March 2013!!!

Congratulations!

Anna (36), DH (47), Little Man (4), , Little Lady (brand new!)

Sounds great! Can't wait to hear next weeks update!

Wonderful news!!!

IT'S A BOY!!!

Marissa 12, Peyton 7, Jayden 5 and #4 due 7/4/2014

We have a heartbeat!! Yay!! 127 at 6w2d

I go back in a week for another scan and the following week and then the RE will release me to the OB.

I am having horrible nausea and Zofran is not helping and making me constipated too.

Such a sweet sound!

for hearing the heartbeat. Hope that nausea goes away soon.

Anna (36), DH (47), Little Man (4), , Little Lady (brand new!)

Yay for hb!!

Sorry about the nausea. While the zofran did stop my nausea, the constipation was SO bad, it wasn't worth it. There is another med that has been recommended...I can't remember it off hand, I'll look it up and update.

I can't find it sorry, Suzyfit was talking about it, a drug they had in Canada that was recently approved for the US, but I don't remember what it's called.

I eventually went to phenergan, but it makes you sleepy so it's hard to use all the time.
    Last edited by Geneari; 02-14-2014 at 12:09 PM.

Yay for a heart beat!!!

great news!!!!!!!

Super excited for you!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

That is wonderful news!!!

Erica 33, DH 34, STC for 4+ years, Diagnosed DOR 4/2011, mom to 4 , Barbados IVF March 2013!!!

Super happy for you girlie!! <3
    Christina(38) DH-Rob(38)DD-Rylee(4) DS-T.J. 11/2/08-Always missing my baby boy. mm/c 04/12 My Triploidy baby - Long, long journey, but truly blessed to have my DD!! Chart-TTC#2 again

Happy for you! Yay to hb!

Well...had my third ultrasound yesterday and found a second baby with a heartbeat. What a surprise!!

OH my!!!! What a wonderful surprise! Yay for having a twin mama in our group!

Aww that's amazing, congratulations!!

Congrats Mama!! What were your betas?

My first beta at 14dpo was 696.5 and 16dpo was 1362. 23dpo was 18,171 and a week later it was 80,693. The RE originally thought twins based on my first beta but baby b was either hiding or hadn't implanted and wasn't seen on the first two scans.

Thanks everyone!

Woo! How exciting! !! Hugs

Holy moly!!! Did I miss this in our fb group?? Woohoo!!!! I'm soo excited for you!!!! Congrats X's 2!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by buki919 View Post
    Holy moly!!! Did I miss this in our fb group?? Woohoo!!!! I'm soo excited for you!!!! Congrats X's 2!!!!!

I have only announced in one FB group I'm in but I am not out on FB or to our families yet. Only my parents and BFF IRL know so far.

Quote Originally Posted by buki919 View Post

I have only announced in one FB group I'm in but I am not out on FB or to our families yet. Only my parents and BFF IRL know so far.

How exciting!!! Double Congrats!!
    Me: Heather {28}, DH: Tahee {30}, & Baby Boy: Carter {born July 2, 2014}... makes three

I haven't updated, it's been a difficult month trying to process everything but we lost baby B at 9w3d. It's really been difficult emotionally and I was (still am) a wreck thinking I would lose both babies. Thankfully MFM assured me that my risk of losing surviving baby is very low since they each were in their own sac and had their own placenta, so thankful for that!!

Other than that, baby looks great and is growing really well. MFM and I talked about a lot of different things. I'm doing a 24hr urine collection today to get an idea of where my kidneys are at in spilling protein. I start weekly scans/echos in the 16th week, so just a few weeks away. I am praying we are able to stay team green and not get any accidental peeks of genital shots. The MFM is hoping to get me to 39 weeks before section but said anywhere between 37-39 weeks it will happen depending on how I am doing and how baby is doing. So....I'll def. be a September mama this time around. I'm praying I can make it to 39 weeks but I know sometimes with IUGR and other medical issues on my end that it's better for baby to be out. I'm also praying we can avoid any NICU time.

Other than that....not much else is going on. I see the OB tomorrow and have been seeing them every 2 weeks so far.

Very sorry for you loss.

I hope that with all your extra care you'll have a smooth, happy and healthy rest of your pregnancy!