Thread: Finding it hard to forget about miscarriage

Default Finding it hard to forget about miscarriage

I'm finding it difficult to just "move on" and forget about the twins I lost through miscarriage six months ago. This week has not been easy. This coming Saturday 8 February was supposed to be my due date. I feel like if I forget about them then I don't have real love for them. I'm depressed everyday and the antidepressants (Wellbutrin and Prozac) don't really help. I miss Laila and Hassan everyday.

Maybe there is a special way you can honor them. Light a candle or buy a special souvenir, something that honors them but also helps you to find that peace. For me, I've found that writing a special letter to my baby has helped me begin to move forward. And I don't think you'll ever forget them. I still think of my babies when something reminds me of them, but not every day anymore and I know in my heart that I loved them. As time passes, I think you'll understand that feeling a little more.

I'm very sorry for the loss of your twins. Big hugs to you, especially this weekend.
    Angela, Andrew & Nicholas

Three sweet angels in heaven

Blog Entries

I don't think that anyone should ever expect you to forgot your twins. I know that I will never forget the three little ones that I lost. The first time your due date passes is the hardest. Go ahead and cry. Have you tried counseling or do you have a safe place to talk about your feelings? Just because you don't think about your babies every moment of every day does not mean that you don't love them.

I plan on having made memorial jewelry for the three babies that I lost. Have you looked in to that?
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart , My blog about MCAD

So sorry for your loss