Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Robin/Songbird_kay Updates

Default Robin/Songbird_kay Updates

I see you all are doing update threads now, which I think it probably a good idea for stalking purposes lol

I'm Robin. I've been around APA for nearly 7 years now. I struggled for over 5 years with lots of complications and heartache to get my miracle baby girl, Natalie. She is nearly 15 months old now, its so hard to believe sometimes, but at the same time it seems like forever. She has been through a lot in her short life. She has spina bifida and just had her 8th surgery a couple days ago. Her last major brain surgery was really rough for her. She spent a month vomiting daily and for a lot of this time she was really struggling with nursing as well. Because she was not nursing frequently or for good durations, I ended up ovulating and had my first PP period about a week after her first birthday. Since then, we have been NTNP. This was my third PP cycle and, delightfully, we got a Christmas miracle! I honestly was not sure if I would ever get to carry a baby again, so this is pretty exciting for me. For a while now I've been feeling like I really wanted a sibling for Natalie. Call me morbid, but I feel like she will need a sibling to be there for her when Aaron and I are no longer here if you kwim. Maybe she wont need that at all, but I felt it was important. I'm excited for her to be a big sissy I am still nursing her and will continue to do so. My goal has always been to make it to two years with her and then let her self wean, so if I do make it to my goal I will be tandem nursing! that is absolutely thrilling to me!

So far I have been feeling pretty good, which I am happy about since I have so much going on with Natalie. I don't have the luxury to be sick since I Have to do a lot to care for her on a daily basis. Mostly I am just tired and hungry and having to pee a lot, which is different for me. I never really had the peeing all the time issue with Natalie- even in late pregnancy- so that's different for me.

Here's the deets so far

BFP- Jan 6th
    Beta #1, Jan 6th- 93
    Beta #2, Jan 8th- 201

Me: Robin Follow As Natalie Blooms DH: Aaron

I'm so happy for you.

Very happy for you! Sticky vibes!!!
    Miss T (10.17.2008) Miss A(06.30.2012) Flipper #3 due 06.2014
    Follow my blog on Facebook

Official stalker! So excited for you, and praying for an easy, uneventful pregnancy and a healthy baby!

Ive been a silent stalker for a long time and want to say congrats and hope this bean is a sticky one!
    Julie (27) DH (27) - Married 6.2.07 DD (5) DS (2)

So so happy for you! Congratulations!!

IT'S A BOY!!!

Marissa 12, Peyton 7, Jayden 5 and #4 due 7/4/2014

I am so glad I have a place to stalk your 2nd pg! Congrats again!
    Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Baby Kayla is here! Praying for all the APA girls .

I very rarely log onto APA anymore, but this was a welcome sight to see! Congratulations! Praying for a very healthy happy and healthy nine months for you.

Definitely going to be stalking THIS thread! Hugs to you Robin - so very excited for you!!!!

2/09 6/09 4/14

I guess I'll post this here - lol! My nipples started getting sore yesterday. With Natalie my whole boob ached so bad for a long time, so it was bothering mine that they weren't hurting at all. That brings a little piece of mind.... it just makes nursing Natalie not so comfortable. A punching, pulling, tugging, toddler with several teeth is a bit uncomfortable to nurse with sore nipples. I don't know that there's anything that can be done to help?

Oh, also, my ultrasound was moved to next Friday, so I'm happy i don't have to wait quite as long for the viability scan.

Stalking your u/s!
    Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Baby Kayla is here! Praying for all the APA girls .

Announced on fb today

Aww what an adorable announcement!

Super cute!

Thanks!

So cute!

So cute!!

Anna (36), DH (47), Little Man (4), , Little Lady (brand new!)

I looooove your birth announcement!

Erica 33, DH 34, STC for 4+ years, Diagnosed DOR 4/2011, mom to 4 , Barbados IVF March 2013!!!

I hadn't said anything in a while bc I didn't really know what to say.... Last week I had an appointment with the Perinatologist. During the ultrasound he said he saw two fetus, one with a heart beat and the other without. He showed me, and they looked the same, same size, etc. He said he didn't think the one would be viable, but my ob and the geneticist said it could have been too early still. So today they had me in for a quick ultrasound to see what was going on in there. Well,, now there is just the one baby with a nice strong heartbeat. So..... That was a stressful week of waiting!

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird_kay View Post
    I hadn't said anything in a while bc I didn't really know what to say.... Last week I had an appointment with the Perinatologist. During the ultrasound he said he saw two fetus, one with a heart beat and the other without. He showed me, and they looked the same, same size, etc. He said he didn't think the one would be viable, but my ob and the geneticist said it could have been too early still. So today they had me in for a quick ultrasound to see what was going on in there. Well,, now there is just the one baby with a nice strong heartbeat. So..... That was a stressful week of waiting!
    Wow! That is both good and bad news. I am sorry for your loss. But I am really happy you still have one healthy baby in there. I am so sorry you had such a stressful week.

It really really makes me happy that you didn't have to struggle again. And I know how blessed you both feel to have one. We feel the same. But you are such a great mother I was really praying that you wouldn't have to go though the same things that you did last time. I am so happy for you!

Sorry you had to go through such a stressful week. Here's hoping you can breathe easier for a while.

Anna (36), DH (47), Little Man (4), , Little Lady (brand new!)

Oh Robin, I'm so sorry for the stressful week. I am sorry for your loss but I'm so happy that you have one strong baby in there!! ((hugs)) and yay!

IT'S A BOY!!!

Marissa 12, Peyton 7, Jayden 5 and #4 due 7/4/2014

so sorry for your loss hon, hope you u find peace with it and hope the rest of your preg with your little bubby is uneventful!

Ali (28) dh (28)love since 2006 8 angels who left us too soon

Oh wow... huge hugs. I know it is a little consolation but at least one baby is there. Bless the little one's soul. Hugs.
    Miss T (10.17.2008) Miss A(06.30.2012) Flipper #3 due 06.2014
    Follow my blog on Facebook

So sorry for the stress...
    but also so glad that you are still pregnant...

Sorry for your loss, praying for peace and comfort for you.

I'm glad that your other bean is healthy, going to be one tough little bean!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

I'm so sorry Robin

2/09 6/09 4/14

Big hugs. Still beautiful to have one precious gift inside you.

I'm sorry Robin.