Thread: Alex's updates

Default Alex's updates

Guess I should jump on the band wagon and do some background/updates for me.
    I'm Alex. I'm 28. I have 2 lo's, Ilah (11/08 ) and Seven 1/19 ). I'm currently 32w6d with number 3. It's a girl, due 8/30. We're naming her Cricket Maye.
    With my ds's pregnancy, I had GS and recently found out I also have it with this pregnancy. I also have large babies. DD was 9.5 and DS was 8.1 at birth. I'm pretty sure Cricket will be large too. I was 30w5d when I got an U/S and she was measuring 31w6d and she was already 4lbs. I'm prepared :-).
    Anyways, towards the end, I'm feeling anxious, tired and excited. Thanks for reading ladies.

I totally didn't do the kids b-days right. Ilah is 11/03/08
    Seven's is 1/19/12

It's so nice to see you and your updates. I had you on twitter before but haven't heard for a long time from you so was wondering how Ilah was doing! Everyone from oct'08 migrated to FB and I have barely seen any updates from mamas on APA!

My DS1 was born 11/04/08, but I wasn't on APA for his pregnancy/birth.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

excited to see an update thread from you !!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

I don't see updates from anyone in 08' group. I don't understand twitter, so I don't use it lol. Only for entering giveaways.
    Cool, I was due Oct 27th with her but she stayed in a week longer :-). My kids are campers.
    I have to admit that I'm upset that I have to do the 3hr glucose tolerance test if even it comes back normal, I'll have be on a carb diet. What's the point. It makes no sense, only cuz I have a tendency to pass out when my blood is drawn..