Thread: Heather/Myssi Updates

Default Heather/Myssi Updates

So... you would think that I would get around to making this thread sometime before I am 38weeks and 6 days... but nah... I'll just start now! lol

But anyhow, I have been going to the reg dr appts every wednesday (along with 2x/wk hospital visits for NST and BP monitoring) and this past wednesday when I went in my bp was slightly elevated (143/80?) and I was still only 50% effaced and 1 cm dilated (no change from the previous week) but he decided he wanted to send me immediately to the hospital for NST and BPP and to possibly be induced (umm, what?!) So, I reluctantly went. My bp there was perfect, the baby was great, urine had no protein, and blood work was normal as well (as it always has been!). When I finally get to leave, the nurse tells me that he wants me to come back again for the same tests on Fri or Sat and then back on Monday to be induced! I have repeatedly told him that I do not want to be induced unless medically necessary. I do not see the medical reasoning behind this induction so I didn't schedule it and I called the office instead. After a little bit of phone tag they call me to say that they don't want to risk another high bp reading at the office and have me lose the baby. Okay, first, my bp is only slightly elevated not high and second it's only elevated AT YOUR OFFICE, but at the hospital (& home) it's fine! But even still, with EVERY test coming back normal, fine, perfect, etc, that is a hell of a jump! Is it not?

Anyway, I discussed it with my husband and we agreed that we are fine with being induced at that time. It's only a few days before my due date (and it means I don't have to go back to this office! *bonus*) and then we are also able to plan things out a little more specifically. So as long as the baby doesn't change the plans, we will be induced Monday at 7pm. I'll hopefully be holding my little guy by Tuesday (which is also my big brothers birthday!). <3 <3 <3

Today is also my last day at work. I'm a little sad about that... I'm going to miss seeing everyone each day. I'll be in building on Saturday though for a massage! woo hoo! (bc I missed the one I had scheduled on Wed.) so that'll be nice.

Well, that is all for now. But I'll post more updates as I go from here.
    Me: Heather {28}, DH: Tahee {30}, & Baby Boy: Carter {born July 2, 2014}... makes three

Glad all is generally well! So you will be induced on 30th or 7th?

I will be induced this Monday, the 30th at 7. I'm on my way in a few hours to go back to the hospital for another u/s and nst.

I'm sorry this office is being so difficult !!

Great news your BP is staying within a good range elsewhere though and you have peace about your induction Monday ! Praying everything goes well (and hoping baby decides to come this weekend for you ) !!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Thank you Kelly! I'm ready for him whenever he decides to make his debut!

Our kiddos will be birthday buddies! I am having my c-section on 30th

LoL that's cool. I think he will arrive on Tuesday though. Monday is just going to be a waiting game for us.

Thinking of you! !! Hope we hear from you soon!

Thinking of you today !!!!

ELV
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

How are you and the baby??

We are both doing well. I'll post his birth story soon. Still working on getting used to the new sleeping schedule which is of course being dictated by him. but both are happy and healthy.
    Me: Heather {28}, DH: Tahee {30}, & Baby Boy: Carter {born July 2, 2014}... makes three

So glad to hear that!