Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Happy couple threa

What, you are about to have a baby and lose your lives! Lol half kidding - it is a great change! Yes, you will not sleep enough and be in poopy diapers up to your ears. But it is so worth it. You ARE nurturing another human being whom you love and who loves you unconditionally. So even if you feel you are not a good parent at some moments - he/she cares not. Just wants to be fed, bathed, changed and snuggled with your loving hugs.
    Enjoy last bits of pregnancy and get ready to embark the real adventure!

Well, I never expected this many appointments at the end of the pregnancy. Stress tests twice weekly, Dr. once per week, US once per week, and just finished seeing diabetes dr. Nothing to worry about but u cant help but worry a bit.

GD has some potential complications, I'm sure you've heard it all...but the appts do get tedious!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

How far along is your wife now? And how's it going?

Well, she had another double set of appointments yesterday. US and a measurements appt. All look good and they said that they plan on having her go up to her due date and possibly later if needed. She is due Sept 4, 14 days from today.....,getting very close. We did discover, and maybe many of you know about it, this website www.bellybets.com Wow has it been fun to get people involved!

I never bet on my delivery date hah well, it could be any time now or some time after 4th!

We have an update.....after 4th appointment of the week yesterday, they informed her that if she does not deliver between now and the 4th, they will be inducing her that morning. Its a thursday so I will be able to take those two days off and be with her.

Hope she goes on her own!

She has been experiencing increasing tenderness in her crotch.....very tender according to her. Not sure if that means anything but her mom says its the baby dropping.

My 2nd dropped 1 wEek before labour. My 3rd dropped around 34 weeks. Yes it feels very tender anD like your uterus is about to fall out

Well, intense moments yesterday.....She has another stress test and a measurement US. US went well, were able to watch it suck on its hand and blink several times. Stress test was another story. Heart was a little high and it was moving so much tbhat they could not establish a baseline. So, they took her to labor and delivery and set her up for an extended stress test. Baby scored an 8/8 but they wouldnt let her go home until they established a baseline HB. They eventually go it and have no concerns about her health or the baby's but....whew! She was supposed to meet with her doctor on Thursday but they are scheduling another US just to make sure everything continues to be OK.

Long night last night....baby didnt want to move much. It was a stressful two hours counting movements.

Hope all is well now!

Well she had another BPP and RST and all is still well, baby is 8/8, BP good, RST good. The doc was upset that her feet and ankles were so swollen, wants her off her feet more. Told her that if she has any more periods where the baby doesnt move much, they are inducing her.

Any progress?

Born Labor Day
    1:28pm
    7lbs 4oz
    19 3/4"
    Elvy Eleanora

Full story and some pics when i get time

Congratulations!

Congrats! Hope your all well!

Congratulations!
    Sabrina [33], DH [33] and our precious shaka-girl

Congrats to you!! Hope mom and baby are well!!

Sleep and eat when you can!!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Awww, huge congrats !!!!!!!!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels