Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: :(((((((((((((((((((

Oh sheesh, I'm sorry you haven't gotten those results yet . Really hoping they get back to you today !!

No bleeding is encouraging !
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

The doctor confirmed that it is another miscarriage the results for both hcg blood tests were 0. she said it may take up to two weeks to miscarry If i do not get any bleeding in the two weeks i am calling to make another appointment this time with the gyno to see what tests he can do that my insurance will cover. the doctor today didn't offer me an ultra sound even after telling her that the slight bleeding and spotting stopped yesterday afternoon
    Last edited by Elarra; 01-07-2014 at 08:06 PM.

I'm so sorry Elarra !

Praying everything resolves quickly this time so you can move forward with ttc

Sometimes with very early losses there won't be much bleeding/cramping but the next period might be a bit heavier. With your beta at 0 already you may ovulate within a week or two.

Thinking of you ♥
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

I have decided that the next time i am fill pregnant i am not Taking a pregnancy test til the day of a confirmation appointment this time around

I'm sorry for your loss. It sounds like by the bleeding you've had and the hcg of 0 that your miscarriage maybe complete. From my experience with early miscarriages my hcg was 0 after bleeding stopped but thats only my experience and each of us is different. I hope you are able to find a Dr soon that can help you figure out what is going on. The pain and heartache of miscarriages unbearable at times but know we are here to support you. You can come join us in the ttc forum
    Great place to become educated, supported,and to share your journey. Best of luck!

It might have been an early enough miscarriage that you wouldn't have for tissue removal. I am very sorry that this has happened to you again. I hope that soon you will be able to TTC when you are ready.
    *** Lindsay ***

Im sorry.

let me fill ya in on whats been going on.
    i have only been spotting and having a dime size blood spot like every five days and yesterday afternoon and all of today so far there is no bleeding i only had two tiny spots and thats it.
    yesterday my breasts were hurting a bit i also had a craving for a lunch meat sandwich with strawberry topping on it and this morning i woke up Filling Exhausted like i could sleep all day filling nauseated which i am still it fill like i am going to get sick and my breasts hurt a bit.
    So while i am at the store today i am going to pick up another pregnancy test i don't have enough money for a digi so i will get a cheaper test. I am going to take it in the morning if if i am still filling these symptoms. i may take one today as well

Toeing the edge between sanity and insanity

Sorry you're not feeling like your normal self. I'm a little confused why you're still testing-betas of 0 are pretty conclusive, especially two that close together without the beta rising. The bleeding you've had sounds pretty consistent with a 4wk miscarriage/chemical pregnancy, or even a non-pregnant cycle as it's pretty typical to get light cycles a few times a year. And cravings that are odd are pretty normal as hormones shift which would be happening right now if your body is moving toward ovulation. Second guessing it all really just adds drama to your life at this point since betas and blessing would indicate no continuing pregnancy. If, however, you don't trust your doctor and their tests, it's probably time for a new one.