Thread: Could I be pregnant?

Default Could I be pregnant?

My last period was on December 7th. But on December 21st me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex around 3pm, he pulled out but the ejaculation was still (if not in) my vaginal area. About 30 minutes to an hour later we had unprotected sex again, this time he ejaculated inside me. After sex I realized I was ovulating. Not really knowing if we were ready to have a kid, the next day I went and purchased plan b one step and took it around 4 pm. About a week after sex I woke up feeling kinda sick and then that night felt a weird butterfly feeling in my stomach. After reading more about plan b one step I discovered a lot of people saying "if you have already ovulated or are ovulating during sex plan b will not do anything." Because plan b is supposed to stop ovulation from taking place. So what's going on? Do you think I'm pregnant?

Well it is certainly a possibility. How do you know you were ovulating? How long are your cycles? A hpt could show positive as early as now or as late as Saturday if you have a 28-day cycle, a little later than that if you have a longer cycle.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

I have pretty regular cycles so ovulation should have occurred around that day. Plus, the discharge I was having also shows ovulation. Do you know if this is true regarding plan b one step?

Honestly, I don't. I know that it won't terminate an existing pregnancy.

I'd say it's likely you were ovulating though it might not have happened for another 48 hours after your signs showed. Without a chart or ovulation predictor it's hard to know for sure.

Keep us posted on what happens and if we can offer more support!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Do you think it's too soon to test? I should start my period on Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetkitty001 View Post
    Do you think it's too soon to test? I should start my period on Tuesday.
    Some First Response early detection tests can show a + 6 days before your missed period. It doesn't always work for everyone. It did not work for me personally I had a (-) 2-3 before my period and waited another week to just get a test at the doctor's office then later I had a (+) there. You could always get a blood test for reassurance.
    *** Lindsay ***