Thread: Bleeding for 10 days!!! Pregnant? Hormonal Change? Help Me!!!

Default Bleeding for 10 days!!! Pregnant? Hormonal Change? Help Me!!!

I ovulated on the 5th or 6th of December. I had unprotected sex on the 6th. On Dec 10th I had a watery discharge, the folowing days it was creamy like lotion.
    On December 17, I had a flutter type of feeling happening in my left ovary. Then the next day, I felt a light contraction feeling and I began light spotting that showed only when I wiped. (I never cramp during my cycle.) On the 19th when my period was due, I charted it as a regular period. The days were normal for me (No cramps) but my period usually last 5 days and now, Im on day 10! The color pattern has went from light to dark and dark to light. And the heaviness went from light to heavy and now light again. It's bright red blood but now a heavy flow. Enough for a pad! Ive felt fatigue for the last two days but there is no pregnancy symptoms that I can catch on to. I plan to see my doctor on monday. Have any of you experienced this?

If you are on day 10 and its not a normal for you I would contact your gyn or regular doctor asap. It doesn't sound like pregnancy.
    *** Lindsay ***

Update!!!!

Im at the ER.
    I tested Positive for pregnancy.
    They gave me a Hcg test and internal exam.

My hcg test levels are 450.

I have to come back in 2 days to see if they go up.

My internal exam didnt show anything.

The doctor believes I am either having a miscarriage or an etopic pregnancy.

Due to me having no pain, It's highly likely to be a miscarriage.

I didnt plan to get pregnant but to know I am and I might not have the baby is sad.

Thank you for the update. I know this must be a really scary time for you. There are many women here who have had bleeding early in their pregnancies and gone on to have healthy babies, so start thinking positive healthy thoughts!

Please keep us posted!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Quote Originally Posted by KimberlyJones85 View Post
    Update!!!!

Im at the ER.
    I tested Positive for pregnancy.
    They gave me a Hcg test and internal exam.

My hcg test levels are 450.

I have to come back in 2 days to see if they go up.

My internal exam didnt show anything.

The doctor believes I am either having a miscarriage or an etopic pregnancy.

Due to me having no pain, It's highly likely to be a miscarriage.

I didnt plan to get pregnant but to know I am and I might not have the baby is sad.
    I am sorry I feel bad now because it didn't sound like a pregnancy.
    *** Lindsay ***

I had very similar experience with my ectopic and had no pain either. I hope you do not have to deal with that! Keep us posted.
    KEVIN (6) & MATTHEW (4)

I'm sorry you are going thru this uncertain time. I hope you get some good news later this week.

New update: I went to check my HCG levels at the ER today. It has went from 450 to 683.

They said it's good news even with it not doubling. I now have to follow up with an Ob/Gyn doctor asap.

I am still bleeding with tiny clots. Clots or stringy jelly like blood are visible after wiping during a bathroom trip. None near pea size or larger. I use one pad a day while bleeding. I have no body pains or aches.

I will update if anything changes or when I get new info from the Ob/Gyn.

Thanks Ladies.

I hope you get definite answers soon. hugs
    Miss T (10.17.2008) Miss A(06.30.2012) Flipper #3 due 06.2014
    Follow my blog on Facebook

Hi ,

this there any updates on ur result. Because am in same situation..... please update so that it will be very helpful to me

Quote Originally Posted by KimberlyJones85 View Post
    New update: I went to check my HCG levels at the ER today. It has went from 450 to 683.

They said it's good news even with it not doubling. I now have to follow up with an Ob/Gyn doctor asap.

I am still bleeding with tiny clots. Clots or stringy jelly like blood are visible after wiping during a bathroom trip. None near pea size or larger. I use one pad a day while bleeding. I have no body pains or aches.

I will update if anything changes or when I get new info from the Ob/Gyn.

Thanks Ladies.