Thread: Could I be pregnant?

Default Could I be pregnant?

I have not taken a pregnancy test as I am a little nervous. Aside from just having a feeling that I am pregnant here's my story. About 2 weeks ago I wasn't expecting a period so I was surprised when I had some strange spotting that was light red and a little brown. Not enough for a tampon and only lasted about 1 day. A week after that I started with what I felt was early signs of pregnancy. I had mild cramping in my lower tummy, nauseous often. Headaches. Mood swings and a couple more. The next week all signs had stopped. I was to start my period the following week on dec. 25. (I am two days late now) on the 23/24/25 I had pms symptoms all of them and felt like I could start my period at any second. So much so that every time I went to the bathroom I expected to see blood! As of the 26/27 I have no pms signs anymore and still no blood. I do have to say that aside from still just "feeling" pregnant I have no other signs really. Nipples a little sore, and some mood swings and the occasional light cramping and nauseousness. My appetite is out of control and I know I've gained a little weight. I am someone who eats fairly healthy and worked out daily... I eat like crazy and haven't been to the gym in a couple weeks now. I know a hpt would answer me but I'd just like to feel a little more confident that I might be before I go that far and put myself through that.

It sounds very promising! The spotting you mention from two weeks ago could be what we call "implantation bleeding" which can happen when your little embryo gets settled into the uterine wall.

Let us know how it goes!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

midgetlb6 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post
    It sounds very promising! The spotting you mention from two weeks ago could be what we call "implantation bleeding" which can happen when your little embryo gets settled into the uterine wall.

Let us know how it goes!
    Wish I could add more to this but
    ^^^^^ THIS^^^^^ exactly.