Thread: I Can't Tell - PLEASE HELP (No Negative Feedback, PLEASE)!

Exclamation I Can't Tell - PLEASE HELP (No Negative Feedback, PLEASE)!

I am utterly confused on the fact of whether or not I am pregnant. Please, do not shame me. Please, do not demean me. I had been on birth control for over 3 months and due to financial short comings, I could no longer afford it. I was on a 28-day cycle with my period falling on the last Wednesday of the month. I used condoms along with the pill. 3 days after I finished my previous month of birth control, my long-term boyfriend would not take no for an answer when it came to unprotected sex. After denying him at least five times, I gave in when he would not stop pushing. He ejaculated ON my vagina, NOT INSIDE, however, I quickly washed it off with hot, soapy water. My period was supposed to start yesterday (12/25/13) and it has yet to start. I know that sometimes when a woman ceases taking birth control, her period can tend to be late. Could I be pregnant? Or did the soap kill the sperm? Thank you for your time and your feedback is appreciated!

I would say there's a very small chance that you're pregnant, since it wasn't inside - it is a possibility, but it's much more likely that your period is late due to re-regulating itself after birth control (it can take a while, depending on the person!) If you need peace of mind, you can buy reliable cheapie tests at the dollar store (or even cheaper online if you're patient, Wondfo brand on Amazon are pretty good)... go for pink dye instead of blue if possible.
    Miriam (26) Mark (28) #1 on the way, due 1-5-2014, and it's a girl! FF/Temps

Extremely small chance and I mean this with all sincerity and not sarcastically I would not let him have sex with you if he is not willing to face possible consequences like a possible baby. If he cares about you, he would respect you and your wishes. I agree to get a cheap test at the Dollar Store or Walmart. A lot of places are starting to carry the $0.88-$1.00 tests I've noticed.

I think its your body adjusting to coming off the pill. Hope you get some answers and peace of mind soon.

Thank you all for your input and encouragement. It truly means a lot