Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I don't trust my eyes...

Default I don't trust my eyes...

I feel like I see a VERY fait plus sign, but maybe I'm just nearsighted. Also please excuse my nasty nails. Haven't done my holiday mani yet.

photo 1.JPG

Blog Entries

I also see a faint plus sign! Definitely test again. I hope that you'll be getting many congrats soon.
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart , My blog about MCAD

Holy cow. First month trying again, we STC #1. This would be a big surprise for hubby and family. I will test in the morning. I'm only a day late now.

I definitely saw something too, KUP!!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

I see something too! We STC #1 for 2 years and it has been much easier getting pregnant since so I hope that is the case for you. Keep us posted!

Omg. I wouldn't even call that faint. I totally see it! I hope this is it for you!!! KUP!
    Me (28) DH (32) DSD (9) DD (born 12/22/13)

I don't trust blue tests at all. Keep testing FX and GL!
    Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Baby Kayla is here! Praying for all the APA girls .

I see it too, congrats!

Mel (39) DH (37) Finally, a baby boy after 12 months of TTC!
    April 2013 http://www.saferpills.org/

Looks like mine did with one of my pregnanies...
    Confirmed by rising hcg. Hope for good news for you. Congrats!

Well ladies, I can see why one of you said she doesn't trust the blue tests. I took another one this morning with FMU and I felt like I could see the faint plus sign again. So I decided to haul out the big guns and go get a digi. Here are the results:

digitest.jpg

So you can see the digi is a BFN, with second morning urine. Faint plus sign on the blue test above. Ugh. Still no AF. Maybe my body is adjusting to being off the pill and making my cycle a bit longer?

I guess it would have been too good to be true.

Ahh now, I would not be discouraged by this, the digis are much less sensitive than the dye tests. Can you get an FRER or Answer brand pink dye test? Because I still see the faint plus on the blue one!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post
    Ahh now, I would not be discouraged by this, the digis are much less sensitive than the dye tests. Can you get an FRER or Answer brand pink dye test? Because I still see the faint plus on the blue one!
    Thank you, maybe I will.

That's exactly what I was going to say! It may just be too early for a digi! Get a pink dye test! Even if it's cheap, they're better than blue!!! & Stalking!
    Me (28) DH (32) DSD (9) DD (born 12/22/13)

Yeah. I see the plus sign on the blue, but would test with a pink dye test. And the digits just aren't all that sensitive, so don't be too discouraged by that.

Even a dollar store pink dye test would do nicely. They're very sensitive. Good luck!

So then there's this:

http://www.babyzone.com/mom/womens-h...enorrhea_79098

I can totally see this being to me. I am a mess when I'm off the pill, irregular cycles, month-long cycles, etc. I think if I still haven't started by Monday I will just skip more HPTs and call the doc. Thanks all for your support, and I will keep you posted if this somehow ends up being a Christmas Miracle for us...

Thanks.

Default Pink Dye!

I would definitely still pick up a pink dye test, I have taken blue dyes before, and never gotten a faint blue line if it is neg. You got two , try a dollar tree pink dye test!, those work good .
    DH:29 Me:25 TTC: #1 ;) M/C: 07/2012 <3

Good things come in small packages...

Lol, ok, ok. I will go get a pink dye test. I will KUP.

OK, here is the FRER. I still don't trust my eyes. I feel like I am seeing where there is SUPPOSED to be a line but there really is no line?

testfrer.jpg

So again, the above test was just this evening, yellow pee, I'm at 30 DPO, in theory.

I see the lines! Congratulations!!!!

I see something in the pink test. Very, very faint, but something . . .

I see a very faint line! And I agree, the pink dye tests are much more reliable.

Mel (39) DH (37) Finally, a baby boy after 12 months of TTC!
    April 2013 http://www.saferpills.org/

I told DH tonight. We're going to give it a couple of days and test again. Limbo is rough!!

Oh and above I meant CD 30 not 30 DPO. I'm just getting back into the swing if the terminology here. ;)

I see a line on the pink dye. You must have caught this one super early! I bet you ovulated a bit latter then you usually do. Give it just a couple of days and you can test again with the Digi or Pink dye again and the results should be very clear. Congrats!
    Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Baby Kayla is here! Praying for all the APA girls .

I feel like I see something too. Fingers crossed!

I saw a faint line..think you caught it early. Waiting a couple days won't hurt anything other than maybe your patience. ;)

Totally see a second faint line , baby dust! Hoping you get a darker line in a few days!

I see it and I'm terrible at lines.
    Melissa(35)+DH(36) DD1, DD2, DD3, and DS born March 25, 2014 love my angel babies