Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Jessica/turtle12801 Updates

Hoping and praying those contrx are making some progress for you !
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Fx for some progress. Hope your gentlemen/Dr is right!
    Sabrina [33], DH [33] and our precious shaka-girl

Is it tomorrow at 8:45 yet?? I'm ready for my Dr appt to see if I've had any progression since Monday. I just really have this feeling that the answer is going to be Nope, nothing new... And I'll be waiting another week and a half or more and have to be induced. Still having contractions, which is good, but they aren't intensifying or becoming more frequent. So we'll see
    Jessica (34) DH (39) This is a first for both of us

Thinking of you this morning and hoping for progress !!

Good luck today!!

Thinking of you!

Any update ?

Thinking of you !

Well... appt this morning, there was no change since my visit at the hospital Monday. Zip, zero, Zilch!!! Cervix still closed and posterior Next appt is Friday, 3 days after my due date. Of course my NP said, "I could say you're dilated 3 cm and you'd be back next week, or you can be dilated 0 and be in delivery tomorrow, it can change quickly" I'm just ready for little man to get here!!!!

Sorry you didn't have more progress, it's certainly disheartening to hear. It's not very comforting but things can change quickly. The end is near though, you can do it!

Well here it is, my due date, and I'm sitting at work still... I'm so ready for Friday to get here for my Dr appt and see what they have to say. I mean when I asked how long they make you wait before inducing he said, typically til 41.5-42 weeks, well my pregnancy has been anything but typical. We're gonna have to have a talk Friday

Oh man, I know how you feel. This was my first pregnancy hitting the sure date and it is so frustrating! I hope things start happening and you don't make it to Friday.

Thinking of you Jessica !!!! Praying he comes sooooon !

Any updates?

No update yet... Thought I was having back labor Wednesday, and had a few contractions, but then they went away when I went to bed Getting ready to head out to the Drs ofice for my 40 week check up. Of course it's 40 weeks and 3 days

I have a list ready for why they should induce me soon, like early next week, I'm cool with that. The swelling in my legs is so bad that I can't even make a 90 degree angle at my knees. My calf hits my thigh before I can hit 90 degrees. I can't even see any muscle definition in my calves, and I had killer nice defined calves... LOL!! There's tons of other reasons why they shouldn't make me wait too much longer... Like little man is using my fibroid as a punching bag now, and it hurts so bad that I was in tears yesterday. So we'll see what they say... fingers crossed.

Thinking of you today and praying for a great appt !!!

Fx they induce you soon!

UGH... well so here it goes... Went to the appt today.. still completely closed!! So the dr was looking over my records because I hadn't seen him specifically in about a month and a half, and he saw my protein levels from when I went to labor and delivery on the 21st, they were .8... he was not happy. My BP was up a bit today, so he ordered bloodwork, and a full panel on urine instead of just dip strip, and hooked me up to Non stress test. Well blood work was good, protein was better, but not out of woods. It was .5, so he told me to be on watch this weekend for anything that could signal preeclampsia.

They actually didn't tell me the details of my levels before I left, so I swung bacck and asked them. I do feel better knowing that it's about half of what it was, it's scary knowing I was at much more risk a couple weeks ago. It is pretty scary because I have a friend who was in hospital being monitored for borderline preeclampsia for a week, and then they sent her home, and she lost her LO 3 days later. But I have to remember that not everyone is the same, and keep thinking positive thoughts

He didn't put me on full out bed rest, but did put me on lay low til Monday.. LOL!! I go back Monday for another NST and check up. I'm hoping either he says, just stay and hang out on Monday, or he tells me to come back Tuesday for induction

How they let you go home at all? Hope weekend is uneventful and only event youare allowed to have is go into labour!

I was kind of dissapointed that they sent me home as well... And scared a bit... but I'm trusting that the dr knows what he's doing.

Been keeping track of kicks since I've been home and they've been great so that's a good thing!! Trying not to allow myself to stress this too much because I know that will raise my BP as well

Quote Originally Posted by turtle12801 View Post
    I was kind of dissapointed that they sent me home as well... And scared a bit... but I'm trusting that the dr knows what he's doing.

Been keeping track of kicks since I've been home and they've been great so that's a good thing!! Trying not to allow myself to stress this too much because I know that will raise my BP as well
    Thinking of you and praying for a good appt on Monday !!!

Thinking of you!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Any news?

Thinking of you, momma !!!

ELV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Checking in. ..

This is why we need Due Date Buddies! SO someone can keep us updated on her labor/and or delivery! Just sayin!! Thinking of you Jessica!!

Hey all... if you didn't see the other thread Weslee was born on August 5... find the thread titled Yay to find more info..