Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Jessica/turtle12801 Updates

I really hope the rest of your pregnancy is uneventful!!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

You're right, about 25% of all women who fail the 1 hr test are acctually tested wrong positive (and another 25% wrong negative). So this is just an indication. In Europe some countries don't do the 1 hr test because of the huge amount of wrong results of that test. I hope you're one of those 25% you've gone through a lot of things so far and you've definitvely earned a break now
    Sabrina [33], DH [33] and our precious shaka-girl

Can't wait until you pass your 3 hour with flying colors! It's time for you to get an uneventful trimester.

UGH... I just don't feel good today I wanna go home and sleep, I'm exhaused, and I keep getting a stabby pain in my side
    Jessica (34) DH (39) This is a first for both of us

Sorry to hear that Hope you get some rest!
    Miss T (10.17.2008) Miss A(06.30.2012) Flipper #3 due 06.2014
    Follow my blog on Facebook

30 WEEKS!!! Had my first appt at the new Dr yesterday... it went great... Now just praying for an uneventful and healthy 10 weeks. I freak out because he's not moving near as much, or I'm not feeling it as much. Dr yesterday said it could have a lot to do with the fibroid. As he's getting bigger, he has less and less room to move. Also they hadn't gotten my ultrasound records from my old Dr, so she doesn't know where my placenta is attached, but she said if it's towards the front of my belly that's even more cushion for me to not feel as much. I'm just going with he's A OK in there, but I have a cushion When he does move he really gets moving

I'm exhausted today, have been lately, and my back and my hip are killing me!!! Could be because I had Relay for Life this past weekend, and while I took it easy, only did one, maybe two laps at a time, and then took a break, it's more active then I've been in a long time!!

ugh, my belly is so tender to the touch And I'm having nausea today Wonder if he's hitting a growth spurt again, and hormones are causing nausea??

Happy 30 weeks and for a good appt with your new Dr. Hope you get the support you need for the last 10 weeks.
    I don't know if nausea is caused by growth spurts but I'm also again a little nauseous sometimes since hitting week 32. I've not had any nausea between week 12 and 32 but since then I sometimes feel bad after riding the bus or having had a meal. It normaly disapears again after one or two hours but comes back irregularly. Hope nausea disapears in your case too

Congrats on 30 weeks! Nausea is not unheard of after 30 weeks. I get it too at times.

Went and did my 3 hour glucose screen this morning.... That is the worst thing ever!!! I still feel sick, and I am so tired... I think it made baby really sleepy too... when I started getting sleepy he started getting less active. Hopefully I'll know something soon Hopefully everything is ok, and if anything I just need to watch diet...

I have heard that one is really bad. I hope you can get some rest. Drink lots and lots of fluids today!!

I agree with Natalie, get some rest and drink lots of water. That helped me most. I keep my fingers crossed for good results.

I had to come back to work after the test, but I'm getting ready to get off Going home and relaxing!! At least my job isn't physical labor, and I've been off my feet since I got back.

Oh yeah... And yesterday was 31 weeks!!! I'm hurting pretty bad today. I feel so bad for my little fella... I still have a fibroid in the uterine wall taking up space, so he's probably fighting for space, and the scar tissue from my surgery has been so terribly painful, I know my uterus is probably pushing right against it from the inside making it hurt! I hope the next 9 weeks go by fast, because I"m really starting to hurt, and I'm super ready to meet my little man!

Happy 31 weeks and one day
    Hope you're feeling better soon It sounds like a rough time for you with the fibroid as well as the scar tissue.

Big hugs. Hope he does not make you wait too long.

Aww

You're doing great!! It's all going to be worth it.

Results from my 3 hour glucose screen were fine Saw one of my new drs yesterday! He was so sweet. He told me that one of my levels was slightly elevated, which means I have a chance of having a bigger baby, but that's it. I'm measuring 36 weeks, even tho I'm only 32, but it's because of my fibroid. I'm so glad I finally switched drs..

Wonderful! So glad you won't have to deal with with that! Good doctors are the best

Glad to hear your results are okay. You've got enough going on without gd. Happy for you that you've finally found a good doctor! Hope this will make the rest of your pregnancy go by easy and smoth

Glad to hear about your results! With dd1 my bs was also slightly elevates and she was barely 7 pounds. With dd2 all was normal and she was over 9 lbs. Right now my last bs was slightly elevated and the baby is in fact measuring a couple days behind. So it is not 100% guarantee but good to know just in case.

I hate to be a whiner, but I am hurting so bad today.... It's not crampy pain, just belly is sore and tender and just flat out hurts. I don't know if it it's growing pains, or pains from the incision... I'm just ready to be off work for the day and be home and relaxing, or better yet, sleeping....

Try not to think of it as whining, that's just putting guilt on yourself that you don't need. You're just telling the truth, plain and simple. If you hurt, you hurt. No one said it would be all unicorns and rainbows.

If it makes you feel better I've been having a weird groin pain and I can't sleep for anything.

What Natalie said. Very few women have a trigger happy pregnancy lol it IS uncomfortable and at times very painful. That's the reality of child-bearing. And you had a surgery while pregnant - that's a lot for the body to take! Hugs

UGH... I keep having this issue where my heart starts pounding and my heart rate goes way up... it normally goes away within a few minutes, but it is so annoying... It makes me really tired. I said something to the nurse practicioner about it, and she said it may just be SVT issues. She said if it keeps up or lasts longer they could hook me up to a monitor for a couple days. It's just so annoying, and I feel like it's happening more. Guess I'll need to start tracking it

This has been happening to me a little more often too. I wonder if it's that there's less room in our upper torso so things are getting squished that aren't used to it. Keep track and keep in tough with your doc, they'll let you know when it's time to worry.

I have experienced this a few times too and it freaked me out. I've noticed that out usually happens like right after I lay down for bed.

I am laying down now and having the same thing. Track it just in case but arrhythmia is normal in 3rd trimester.

Is it July 29th yet???? I'm so tired, and so sore and stretchy... DH was making fun of my belly button last night. It probably would've popped out by now, but the incision runs thru the side, and I have scar tissue in my belly button from my gall bladder removal, so it is not going to be able to go anywhere... and it Hurts! Come on 7 weeks and 4 days!!!!

I have the ugliest belly button lol cause of hernia. So don't wish for it to pop!