Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jessica/turtle12801 Updates

Yay!!!

I have felt things occasionally, it's not super obvious or very frequent. Just pay attention to anything that feels really unusual and after awhile it be clear to you what is baby moving and what isn't!

Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Yay to 14 weeks and congratulations on getting hitched!!! I didn't feel anything with my girls till after 18 weeks. With this baby started feeling after 13. So no worries. It is still early!
    Miss T (10.17.2008) Miss A(06.30.2012) Flipper #3 due 06.2014
    Follow my blog on Facebook

So yesterday I went almost the entire day without having any pain from my fibroid Of course it kind of freaked me out, because I've had it so much since about 10 weeks, and to not have it was weird. Hopefully my uterus is taking a break from growing at the moment and I can have a couple good days
    Jessica (34) DH (39) This is a first for both of us

It may all change to better. As uterus stretching and the baby is growing you might even feel much less pain.

As weird as it sounds, I wish my pain sould come back. Without it I start thinking, well why has it stopped. Has the baby stopped growing. I need to stop freaking myself out

It doesn't sound weird at all. Having symptoms, even awful ones, is reassuring.

I threw up this morning and even though it sucked because I haven't done it weeks, it eased some of my worry about my belly not getting bigger in awhile.

Glad I don't sound crazy! I haven't gained any weight, but I can't button my pants. I think it's because they switched my thyroid medicine and it's actually working now

I just need to remember to breathe, and think the best. I had no clue that pregnancy would take such a toll on me mentally and emotionally, worrying about what could happen. I was fine until they told me about the fibroid. Apparently I'm a hypochondriac... LOL

Quote Originally Posted by turtle12801 View Post
    Glad I don't sound crazy! I haven't gained any weight, but I can't button my pants. I think it's because they switched my thyroid medicine and it's actually working now

I just need to remember to breathe, and think the best. I had no clue that pregnancy would take such a toll on me mentally and emotionally, worrying about what could happen. I was fine until they told me about the fibroid. Apparently I'm a mom... LOL
    Fixed.

Thanks!

Ah.. Welcome back fibroid pain It's not near as bad as it was before. This may be TMI, but I'm wondering if there's a correlation with the pain and constipation? The 4-5 days I had been pain free I had been able to go every day. It's been a couple days now, and the pain is slowly coming back.

It is possible as now all is being pressed with growing uterus. As for weight gain, I only gained like 2-3 lb in 3 weeks. While with other 2 I was gaining much faster.

My bean must've hit a growth spurt or something... The combination of fibroid pain and rlp is killing me...

I'm sorry for the pain you're in

IT'S A BOY!!!

Marissa 12, Peyton 7, Jayden 5 and #4 due 7/4/2014

I take 750 mg of magnesium soI can have regular bm's...

So a quick question... I'm 16 weeks now, and on Saturday I think I may have felt some movement... felt like something vibrating really fast for about 2 seconds. Felt it about 2 times in a 5 minute period. Then I felt it once again on Sunday. I haven't felt it since. Is it fairly normal for movement to be hit and miss this early?

Yes

I can go most of the day without feeling anything even at almost 20 weeks.

Thanks! I thought it was fairly normal, but that accompanied with the fact that I haven't had any fibroid pain again the past couple days made me worry a bit. I'm hoping that maybe that dang fibroid is finally starting to shrink and I'm on an uphill climb now with less pain

Oh my gosh!!! The nausea this morning is so terrible!!! Why in the world did I have no problems the entire first trimester, and here I am at 17 weeks and so nauseous!!!

Ugh, I am sorry! Is there a time when you notice it worse than others? Like immediately when waking or after eating? There could be ways to help/prevent it depending on the situation. If it's totally random though...not much to do for that I'm afraid.

Oh it's completely random.. LOL!!! I did eat a bit more after the nausea got worse, and it is much better now. Maybe I didn't eat enough for breakfast this morning.

Prenatal appt went well today. Heart rate was 133... They're not concerned with my weight loss at all at this point because they know its from the thyroid med change. Said I'd have to loose 10% of my starting weight before it throws up a flag. I can't wait until St Patty's day because that's when my next ultrasound is, and hopefully bean will cooperate so we can see what s/he is!

Aww yay!! I hope baby cooperates so you can find out!

I thought that the second trimester was supposed to be the easy one!!!! I feel terrible today... I have such a headache, which I'm sure could be weather related because we went from 10 degrees to 45 in one day... but man... everything else hurts I'm thinking the abdominal pain may be from the doctor pressing around to feel the fibroid at yesterday's appt. I just want to feel good.

Well you're in good company with me! I was dry heaving in the middle of brushing my teeth.

Hahaha!!! I did that this morning too natalie!

Oh I feel awful too most of the days. I just... keep swimming :-D

Ok, so I haven't updated this for a long time. I'm officially 25 weeks now... I'm so clumsy now!! I tripped and fell last night. I didn't land straight on my belly, but I landed on my side. I freaked out because apparently it scared bean, because he had been really calm all the way til today. My sister said drink caffine and lay on your side... so I drank a mt dew He kicked the crap out of me... so I'm less worried now.

That's about all to update... LOL!! only 15 more weeks....

I know that was scary! Glad he's ok!!

Almost to the 3rd tri!

Awww, sorry you fell! If you don't feel movement for some time, hope you can go and check. Unfortunately, even falling on the side or the back can be dangerous :-\ Over a half over and time should fly from now on!

Eek, falls are so scary!! I'm so glad he's ok. How are you?

And yay for only 15 more weeks!!