Thread: Baby maybe?

Default Baby maybe?

Hi! I am new here. I am a 34 yo single mommy to two girls and a boy. They are 13, 12 & 10. My ex husband and I started early in our marriage. I was 20, 21 & 23 when I had my babes. He had a vesectomy after our son was born, so I never had to worry about BC. And now I am not able to take BC because of a believed clotting disorder. I seem to like to throw pulmonary embolisms. I still need to get genetic testing. I am seeing a guy now, first person since my ex and I split over a year ago. He is aware I am not on BC and we don't always use condoms, I know dumb. So here it is:

I had my LMP on Nov. 25. My cycle it typically 30-31 days, give or take. Based on that I should of O around Dec 11, which is on point due to CM changes and increased libido. We DTD on Dec 10 and he didn't ejaculate in me. I know that isn't 100% as my youngest daughter is proof of that. This is what I have been experiencing since Dec 13:

Increased hunger (I barely ever hungry or eat but always hungry now)
    Tingly in my right breast/nipple
    Nausea at night
    Headaches
    Fullness in my pelvic region and some pangs on the right side.
    I can't quit include the achy lower back as I am still under a year out from lower lumbar surgery

I still have a few days before I can test with a HPT to check. Is it possible to show signs this early? I never knew I was before until a missed period.

Welcome! If you think you ovulated on Dec 11, your symptoms really could be due to a normal ovulation. 5 days out from O is super early to try and guess if you're pregnant, though we've all done it!

I'd wait until you expect your period before testing, but if you decide to test early, please let us know how it goes!!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Thanks! The only symptoms I get with ovulation is increased CM and increased libido. But yes it could be me ovulating. It is way to early to test. I am thinking about test with early HPT either this weekend or next week. I should start the day of Christmas or the day after. We shall see.

Hope all goes well. I would wait for another week personally, or until you are at least 9 or 10 DPO .
    DH:29 Me:25 TTC: #1 ;) M/C: 07/2012 <3

Good things come in small packages...

I agree with possible Ovulation symptoms. Best of luck to you.

Well, here is an update...kinda. I am still not due for my period until the 25/26. Ovulation should have happened the 11th. Last night I had some light cramping and continue today. Now tonight I have some slight bleeding. First wipe was very brownish and then light red. It is not heavy at all. It isn't out of the question and has happened rarely befor where I start my AF really early but I can only think of a couple of times. I guess I will continue to wait and see.

Cramping and spotting in 7-10 days pst O can be a sign of implantation of your embryo!!

Keep us updated!!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Thanks! I have never had IB with my previous pregnancies. So if it is, this is a first experience. The cramping has stopped as of today. I did eat something last night and was very nauseated to the point of almost throwing up. I am still lightly bleeding. I wore a pad last night (I usually wear tampons) and not even filling the pad but a couple of drops here and there that is dark in nature. It is still dark brown to dark dark red/brown. However, this morning I have had some mucousy dark clots which from my understanding is not normal. However, when I do clot it is towards the end of AF and very thick clots and this is thin and stretchy. Is it possible to clot with IB? I also had major acne break out yesterday. I still have a couple more days before I can test and see what the test read as being pregnant. My oldest daughter started her AF a couple of days a ago and usually starts about a week before me. I guess I am still on the waiting game.