Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kaylee/Youngwife

I love feeling a ton of movement but I don't love it when its in my ribs. Luckily for me I tend to carry low so I don't have the rib kicks to often.

That's so awesome
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Yea I love feeling her move alot I just hope she doesn't kick my rib out of place when she gets bigger lol my sister did that to my mom more than once when she was pregnant with her..

Also I'm so thankful for my DH he is such a big help with everything! And has been wonderful with helping paint the baby's room and get it ready and has been just as enthusiastic about it as me! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by ktpayne87 View Post
    I know what you mean! She just started yesterday pushing into my ribs and changing my tummy's shape. I am still trying to get used to the sensation.
    It's such an odd but amazing feeling when they change your stomachs shape like that huh! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Young~ wife&soonMoma View Post
    It's such an odd but amazing feeling when they change your stomachs shape like that huh! Lol
    That started happening to me today too! Oh and btw... I am happy that I have had little to no rib kicks. At least on the right side. Thank God.
    Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Baby Kayla is here! Praying for all the APA girls .

Well I went to my dr appointment today and did my glucose test I'm only 24 weeks tho won't be 25 weeks till Wednesday so it was kinda early :-/ but any way I drank the stuff( after waiting an hour past my appointment time even tho I was the first appointment of the day:-/ ) and it made me feel really sick they also had told me not to eat before it.. Anyway it turned out to be 130.. They just did the finger prick and no blood draw.. So idk if it's truly ok or not.. I'm suppose to go back in two weeks? I don't know why tho :-/ lol but I guess I'll see.. She also told me the results of my ultrasound were all good except the amniotic fluid was on the really low end of normal.. So I guess it was a good appointment I just don't really like her as a dr :-/ she keeps kinda nagging about birth control and she asked today about how far apart my husband and I wanted our next baby and this one to be and I told her about 2 years about she looked at me like I was stupid and made a snide remark :-/ I wish I could switch drs but I can't :-/

Some offices only do the finger prick. Mine has always done the blood draw. I go on Wednesday for it. You go back in 2 weeks because your entering the 3rd tri soon. You will go every 2 weeks until your last month and then you will go weekly.

Yea I knew I would start 2 week appointments soon but I didn't think this soon lol.. My sister in law said she starts them at 28 or 30 weeks so that's what was odd about her having me come in two weeks this time

Oh I forgot she told me that my tests from the 1st trimester showed I am RH- and that they would test my blood again at my next appointment soo maybe that's why I am getting bi weekly appointments started a little early along with my amnionic fluid being on the low end of normal idk lol

Sorry the doctor is being so weird. I hope all is well despite rh-. My sister was rh- but didn't have any problems in either pregnancy and they just tested blood few times. You might need to have donors with same blood type ready for birth if the hospital requires it.
    Miss T (10.17.2008) Miss A(06.30.2012) Flipper #3 due 06.2014
    Follow my blog on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Young~ wife&soonMoma View Post
    Yea I knew I would start 2 week appointments soon but I didn't think this soon lol.. My sister in law said she starts them at 28 or 30 weeks so that's what was odd about her having me come in two weeks this time
    Yeah normally its not until a little later but it could be because your fluid is low so they want to keep an eye on you. Of course I don't think they can tell anything about your fluid without an u/s.

Well I'm 26 weeks today! finally less than 100 days till my due date also!!!
    Also my DH's aunt wants to give us a baby shower and I think the date will be march 29th so that's kinda exciting little nervous tho since I do NOT like being the center of attention or people spending money on me even if it is stuff for the baby lol but at the same time I'm extremely thankful for it!

Congrats on 26 weeks and finally hitting double digits! That is sweet your DH's aunt wants to throw you a baby shower. I don't like being the center of attention. I do ok till I have to open gifts and everyone is staring at me. Just keep telling yourself it is for the baby and hopefully that will make it easier on you

Happy 26 weeks! Shower sounds exciting! Don't worry and enjoy it to the most!

Yay for 26 weeks!!

Happy 26 weeks!

I feel like a dummy... what is RH?
    Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Baby Kayla is here! Praying for all the APA girls .

I'm RH- too and will be getting the rhogam shot at my next appointment in March. Booooooo.

Mel (39) DH (37) Finally, a baby boy after 12 months of TTC!
    April 2013 http://www.saferpills.org/

From what I understand RH is a type of antigen or blood is suppose to have but some people don't and if your RH - and your baby is RH + then if your blood ever mixes with your baby's like at birth or a miscarriage then your body can build up RH antibodies and hurt any other children you get pregnant with because it sees it as a foreign thing.. Idk if that makes sense I'm terrible at explaining things :-/ lol

And Mel sorry that you're RH - too :-/

It's been forever since I put an update :-/ lol anyway Im 30 almost 31 weeks along now! And things are going good here.. My inlaws bought the car seat and surprised us with buying carpet for her room! They also bought carpet for my nieces room too so we aren't the only ones lol.. And my parents wanted to get us the crib so it's on it's way here in the mail! So things are coming together!
    I have a baby shower on March 29th! I'm excited that everything is coming together and we can start doing more with room this week or next once the carpet is in!

And my sister in law and brother in law just had their little girl Saturday and she is adorable! But it makes me even more ready for our little girl to be here! Lol

So nice you got the car seat and the crib. And yay to 31 weeks!

How exciting. I am glad that you got the crib and the car seat.

Found out today I have a yeast infection and didnt know and also GBS +
    Yuck :-/
    Me(19) DH (19) DD #1 5/6/14
    4/13 & 5/13

Aww, sorry to hear that! Hope your YI clears up soon, that's no fun!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Dayna (37) DH (38) DD (6) DS1 (3) DS2 3-31-14

Thanks I have had at least one other one this pregnancy.. Makes me feel kinda gross :-/ but I know there isn't much I can do to prevent it.. I just hope I don't get another for a long time!
    Me(19) DH (19) DD #1 5/6/14
    4/13 & 5/13

I hope it goes away fast

Mel (39) DH (37) Finally, a baby boy after 12 months of TTC!
    April 2013 http://www.saferpills.org/

Sorry about YI - hope it goes away fast!!

Yeast infections are super common in pregnancy and almost impossible to get rid of. I hope that's not the case for you! I'm also gbs +

Bummer. YIs are no fun at all, but there definitely isn't much you can do to keep them away during pregnancy in particular. Eat lots of yogurt and/or take a probiotic if you can just to try to help get the balance of vaginal flora back in line. Hope it goes away for you soon. Don't fret too much about being gbs+. It's just important to know so that you can take the right precautions. Getting close, Mama!
    Sara: 31, DH: 33. After 19 months of STC, we caught an eggie! #1 is on its way!

Make a pregnancy ticker