Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kaylee/Youngwife

Default Kaylee/Youngwife

Well my DH and I met at his 16th birthday and he started texting me a month later right before my 16th birthday lol he lived in north Texas and I lived in northern Oklahoma so all we could do is text and call each other.. After talking for 6 months and becoming best friends we started dating long distance and of course became closer.. Even tho we were young we both didn't want to date anyone unless we were serious about them.. He was my first true boyfriend and helped me thru sooo so much.. After a year and a half of dating he asked me to marry him and we became "officially" engaged lol we had been talking about getting married before then and were practically engaged but just hasn't told anyone or made it "official" till the day before my 18 birthday we got married about 5 or 6 months later in January of this year and started trying to get pregnant in march because we both really wanted kids.. Well I got pregnant in April but it was a chemical pregnancy then I got pregnant again the very next cycle but that one became a chemical too :-/ after that we didn't get pregnant again till August and by that time I had started charting and using opks well I wasn't expecting us to get pregnant that cycle but we did and it has lasted so far!! And we are both really excited and relieved that it's lasted till 18 almost 19 weeks so far the baby is due May 14th and we should find out what the baby is January 3rd just 2 days before our 1st anniversary! It will be the first grand baby and great grand baby on all of my side lol.. So everyone is excited lol oh and we live in Texas if you want to know more just ask I'm excited to be here and thankful to have this website I'm so anxious for January and then May to get here so we can meet our little miracle

I am glad that this one stuck for you guys. Stalking your updates. When is your big scan? It is super magical. It make everything so much more real.
    Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Baby Kayla is here! Praying for all the APA girls .

January 3rd is our big ultrasound! just 2 days before our first anniversary.. We are so excited to find out what the baby is! I'm soo ready to pick out little girl or boy clothes and call the baby the boy or girl name we have chose

Quote Originally Posted by Young~ wife&soonMoma View Post
    January 3rd is our big ultrasound! just 2 days before our first anniversary.. We are so excited to find out what the baby is! I'm soo ready to pick out little girl or boy clothes and call the baby the boy or girl name we have chose
    I will be stalking to here the results for sure! Are you hoping for a certain gender?
    Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Baby Kayla is here! Praying for all the APA girls .

Glad you got a sticky one! Hope all goes well at the ultrasound!
    Miss T (10.17.2008) Miss A(06.30.2012) Flipper #3 due 06.2014
    Follow my blog on Facebook

So happy to see your thread. I have been thinking about you and hoping you were well! Can't wait to hear about your big u/s!

The third is going to be here before you know it!! Can't wait for more updates!

Congrats on getting a sticky one! The 3rd wil be here before you know it! Keep us updated on how your scan goes.

So glad you got a sticky bean! Cant wait to hear what you're having!

Thanks everyone and I will let you know what we are having I'm really really hoping we can find out the gender and the baby won't be hiding it from us lol and we aren't really hoping for a certain gender we are just so happy to be having a baby I would love to have a girl tho because I love our girls name and I love all the little girl clothes and bows and stuff lol and because it's really common in DH's family to have boys first and I would like to break the cycle kinda lol but at the same time I would like a boy because I would love to see my DH in him.. But we want to have 3 or 4 kids soo hopefully no matter which gender this baby is we will get to have one of each lol
    Last edited by Young~ wife&soonMoma; 12-16-2013 at 10:01 PM. Reason: Missing words

Quote Originally Posted by Young~ wife&soonMoma View Post
    Thanks everyone and I will let you know what we are having I'm really really hoping we can find out the gender and the baby won't be hiding it from us lol and we aren't test hoping for a certain gender we are just so happy to be having a baby I would love to have a girl because I love our girls name and I love all the little girl clothes and bows and stuff lol and because it's really common in DH's family to have boys first and is like to break cycle kinda lol but at the same time I would like a boy because I would love to see my DH in him.. But we want to have 3 or 4 kids soo hopefully no matter which gender this baby is we will get to have one of each lol
    Girls were unheard of in my husband's family. There hadn't been a girl born in several generations. We obviously broke that rule. :p I'm really excited for you!

Thanks Rach! And I'm glad y'all broke the rule lol your girls are beautiful
    In my husbands family girls have been born but hardly ever first and hardly ever more than one for each family that had a girl.. Like my father in law only has one brother then him and my mother in law had my two brothers in law then my DH and then finally my youngest sister in law lol.. And my father in law, his dad has a ton of brothers and only one sister I think lol..
    And sorry about my other posts they are probly confusing.. I'm on my phone and I can only ever get on here on my phone usually so even tho I stay updated on everyone every day I don't post often cuz it's kinda a hassle at times and I tend to make alot of mistakes cuz my phone likes to change things lol :-/
    Me(19) DH (19) DD #1 5/6/14
    4/13 & 5/13

Hmm been having some pains yesterday and today :-/ it feels different than my usual round ligament pain.. I don't know if it's Braxton hicks or what but it hurts :-/ but I'm not quite 20 weeks yet so I don't know if I can feel em now and I don't know for sure if that's what they are or not :-/ but anyway I hope everyone has a good Christmas!

Round ligament pains can be intense. Bh your stomach would get hard but they should not hurt. Hope you also have a good Christmas.

Well happy new year!!
    I'm 21 weeks today and soo anxious for Friday to get here so we can hopefully find out what our little baby is!! then Sunday is our 1st anniversary!!
    I'm a little concerned tho with my weight gain :-/ I was really skinny before I got pregnant and have been my whole life (fast metabolism I guess lol) and just barely an ok weight for my height anyway I haven't gained any weight really this whole pregnancy despite trying to eat alot :-/ I'm just hoping I can start gaining weight soon cuz I'm afraid my baby isn't getting enough nutrients :-/

I bet you're okay! Some petite people really barely show. Others do! It's so strange how different every pregnancy and body is. The good news is that your baby will take what it needs before the nutrients go to your body. But definitely talk to your doc about it in case they have some specific dietary guidance for you!

I'm the dead opposite! Gained 15 lbs in the first trimester!

Kaylee, I have the same worry as you, I'm actually still losing weight. Though I was little overweight to start so there's a cushion. You could ask for some bloodwork to check thyroid function if you're really concerned about not gaining. Try and eat good nutrient dense foods like healthy fats, protein, whole grains and fruits/veggies.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

A friend of mine is 5'4" and has been tiny her entire life. Her pre-pg weight with her first was 85lbs (she does not have and has never had an eating disorder...her whole family is thin). She gained less than 20lbs her entire pg, gave birth to a 6.5lb full term baby, and successfully bf for over a year . She has had 2 more babies without complications (she has delivered them all at home with a midwife).

My sil is 5'4" and started her pg at 95lbs. She did have a preemie at 36wks but it was unrelated to her weight (she gained 22lbs total)...baby was almost 6lbs at that point so average for gestational age.

I'm 5'3" and typically start my pgs at 102-104lbs. With my last few kiddos I rarely gained more than 3-5lbs the first 20wks but usually end up gaining 20-25lbs total . My babies were born in the 6.5-8lb range.

Anyway, my point is that I'm guessing your LO is doing just fine...I know it's hard not to worry though !!

I can't wait to hear about your u/s !!!

My SIL gained less than 10 pounds during her 1st pregnancy. They don't worry as long as you don't lose a lot and as long as the baby gain. So don't think too much about it! I wish I was like that lol

I think we are hard wired to worry about everything and anything during pg. If I were in your situation I know I would be worried. Even tho I know what all the pp say is 100% true. I had to work out hard to get to get to and stay my ideal weight. And Well I changed my whole diet. None the less I was so scared of eating too much /too little... however I have gained 30 already. It seems to be Just in my mid section. Everyone is different. If you are still concerned (I know getting nutrients to by baby is always on my mind) maybe just try to eat more nutrient dense foods. Lean meats, hemp seeds (hemp seed bread is so yummy), kale, whole fruits and veggies. Don't forget to include loads of healthy fats. VERY important for babies brain development.

Thanks everyone it helps alot!! I would talk to my ob more but I don't really care for her :-/

This girl moves soo much lol Im wondering how she will be when she is born.. And I've already started buying some clothes now that we know lol I can't hardly believe we finally know lol

My 2nd was moving like crazy and came out to be a very calm and patient baby who slept well hence my friends secretly hated me haha

That was the best. I bought some stuff right away too.

24 weeks today!! such a relief to get this far! I go for my glucose test on Monday.. Not looking forward to that lol.. Gonna talk to her about safe allergy meds cuz my allergies have been terrible :-/
    Oh and we got started on painting our little girls room this week!!

Yay for 24 weeks! The glucose test wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It tasted like orange soda that tasted a little flat. I can't wait to see pics of the nursery.

Sorry about your allergies. With dd2 I had pregnancy rhinitis besides usual allergies and I was on chlorphenoramine every 2-4 hours for the entire pregnancy. Thankfully dd2 so far has no allergies we know about. While dd1 with whom I had no allergies at all during pregnancy and the entire time o breastfed her, she inherited almost all of mine.
    Hope You get some relief soon!

Good luck with your glucose test! Sorry to hear about your allergies.

This girl is already kicking or hitting my ribs! And gets way over on my sides at times too.. I didn't know they could be this high already at 24 weeks lol

I know what you mean! She just started yesterday pushing into my ribs and changing my tummy's shape. I am still trying to get used to the sensation.
    Kim-26 DH-26 Figuring out how to be a SAHM!