Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: N.e.t

Default N.e.t

So I thought I would get one started in here!

How has everyones day been and what is everyone doing for supper tonight?

Mine has been good mostly, just being impatient on my lab work. I have been working today running payroll, so nothing to exciting for me. We are ordering in pizza for dinner since I still have lots of work to do when DH gets home and I am exhausted! Also, I am craving chocolate so bad!
    MJ(29) - DH(34) - Married 6 Years - Angel Babies 6/13, 10/13

We went to bdubs I feel good. My symptoms so far are: tired, lots of cm, sore boobs... That's about it! Last week Friday I had a small amount of spotting (we're talking SMALL) and kind of freaked out... But I think I'm good now! First ultrasound is tomorrow!!

Quote Originally Posted by JessieBee1027 View Post
    We went to bdubs I feel good. My symptoms so far are: tired, lots of cm, sore boobs... That's about it! Last week Friday I had a small amount of spotting (we're talking SMALL) and kind of freaked out... But I think I'm good now! First ultrasound is tomorrow!!
    AWESOME! Lucky... I can't wait for my first u/s.
    Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Baby Kayla is here! Praying for all the APA girls .

Quote Originally Posted by mjd View Post
    So I thought I would get one started in here!

How has everyones day been and what is everyone doing for supper tonight?

Mine has been good mostly, just being impatient on my lab work. I have been working today running payroll, so nothing to exciting for me. We are ordering in pizza for dinner since I still have lots of work to do when DH gets home and I am exhausted! Also, I am craving chocolate so bad!
    Pizza sounds so freakin good! Actually everything does. I made mash potatoes and gravy with cheese and sweet corn. Which is what I was craving until I read about you pizza. Darn it.

My symptoms have been strong since after O. Which was a sign to me that I was pg. Because last cycle I has 98 progesterone and little to no symptoms. This time I am hit with everything. Well I haven't really had an upset stomach at all yet. Thank goodness. But every other possible symptom. And my sense of smell is unbelievable! I am going to enjoy and soak in every second of this pregnancy.
    Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Baby Kayla is here! Praying for all the APA girls .

That sounds very yummy guys! For me the nausea doesn't start until around 7 weeks so I am feeling really good except for being exhausted. Have you/ are you guys planning anything fun for the summer?

I just got home from Texas! So fun! My friend who I was visiting has the cutest baby she's 22 months and awesome lol

Ahh that's fun! What part of Texas? I have been to Dallas a couple of times and the Houston area once. I bet it was a lot of fun!

Sorry I'm late to the game. We had pasta last night, its a sour cream pasta its to die for! I have been so hungry I ate 2 helpings of it! I have felt a little queasy but not enough to throw up. Morning sickness normally hits me around 6 weeks where I cant move off the couch and I'm throwing up constantly. I'm trying to get the house cleaned today because who knows how I'll feel next week. When I was pregnant with DD I could barely move, I laid on the couch all day and got up enough to feed my DS. I lost weight (I did with both my pregnancies) and my poor husband had to work 12 hour shifts and then come home and do the chores.

We went to Northern CA for a week to visit DH's family and we had a blast! We are not close with his family but we did a ton of fun things while there. Of course super sad we missed the birth of our niece by a week. We plan on going camping over labor day and our county fair is next week. So pretty busy!

I went to El Paso where my friend lives! It was fun! Now I'm sitting in the parking lot of the doctor office because I am a LITTLE early for my appointment haha! It's at 1pm. So excited!!

How did your appointment go Jessie?

So I'm sort of hoping this pregnancy is twins does that mean I'm crazy?

My appt was good I think? The u/s tech warned us right away that we might not see anything. So we saw a sac? I completely forgot to ask about the fetal pole thing. She was confusing me because she said "this is what we would expect to see based on your levels - but we aren't out of the gray". So I have another u/s on August 28th which feels like an eternity. I'm hoping to feel more reassured when they call me with my levels tomorrow morning.

Seeing a sac is awesome! They will do the other u/s to try and pick up a heartbeat. If you're to early they can't really see anything. How far along are you?

According to LMP I'm 6 weeks. But I didn't ovulate until cd18 so I'm wondering if I'm not quite that far along. I'm hoping my levels are awesome tomorrow, no spotting (which I haven't had since Thursday) and more symptoms! That will help me get to my next u/s!

I really hate early stages of pregnancy because you can't feel baby in there knowing they are okay! Keep us updated on your levels!

Quote Originally Posted by JessieBee1027 View Post
    According to LMP I'm 6 weeks. But I didn't ovulate until cd18 so I'm wondering if I'm not quite that far along. I'm hoping my levels are awesome tomorrow, no spotting (which I haven't had since Thursday) and more symptoms! That will help me get to my next u/s!
    It would only make a few days difference. I calculated mine on baby-gaga based on when I Oed. Another pg site has me at 4 weeks exactly. But they both say 256 days to go. Weird huh?

Still up stuffing my face with Cheese tortellini and shrimp in a creamy garlic pesto sauce and watching the ringer. But I am going to bed soon. See you all tomorrow!

Mmm I love pesto!! We had steak tacos and brownie sundaes! It was yummy. Doctors office opened at 8:30 so I'm patiently waiting for them to call me with beta results...

I like pesto also! We make a really good dinner. We don't make our own pesto we buy it but I mix the pesto with alfredo (super fattening) but its soooo good! Now I'm craving it lol. I think we are doing beef stroganoff tonight for dinner. Its not my husbands favorite but I enjoy it and its been a while since we've had it.

I'm babysitting my nephew today. My SIL is having her wisdom teeth out this morning. This afternoon a friend of mine is coming over to do my hair and makeup for a test run for family pictures on Saturday. She's also the one taking them. I get to be pampered, haven't been pampered in a while lol.

Besides my dr appt I have had a super stressful day. We had to take my dh's dad to a doctors appointment. He was trying to bail on it because he didn't feel good enough to go. Of course we pointed out the obvious fact that this was why he was going to the doctor in the first place. His opinion about it was "what are they going to do". Ah... give you medicine to make you better. Anyway they ended up sending him to the hospital for a sever intestinal blockage and he has lost so much weight he is skin and bones. But they are taking care of him. So that is good. He should be out in a few days. HOWEVER that means that we will be taking care of DH's mom who has late stages Alzheimer 24 hours a day. I don't care what ANYONE says... it is NOT like taking care of a kid. Kids learn, she cannot learn, she is unlearning. Which is way more frustrating and stressful then anything. I am super worried that this much stress will effect my pg negatively and cause me to miscarry. She does things... I don't even want to get into it really.

Hope your fil gets better soon! That's super scary. Alzheimer's is tough stuff. They resort back to childhood. They tend to forget their most recent memories. I learned about it in school and seen many people with it. I'm so sorry that you guys have to deal with all that.

Dh and I are going out tonight!

It would be okay if she just resorted to a child. But she has turned into a 3 yo who will not listen. I seriously have to padlock the doors at night. she opens food and takes one bite and sticks her fingers in it. And then I have to throw it away because she does not know what poop is half the time and picks it up and tries to wash them in the sink... all kinds of really gross stuff. So I am never sure if her hands are clean. And no matter how many times you tell her not to... she just will not remember. I have tried begging, pleading, bargaining, telling her how much it hurts us. Nothing works. She does other SUPER inappropriate things too. It is a bit much. I am her IHSS worker. And she dose not do some of these things when she is home. But when her husband is gone... it's like the terrible 2s or something. She throws these tantrums. And does super weird and inappropriate things all of the time non stop. It sets my brain on fire. I told my husband if I get like that just put me in a home. I don't want to do this to other people. But we will not get a place for her, because at her own house she is fine. I keep telling myself it is just a couple of days. Plus my husband says he would rather die then have her somewhere like that until it is absolutely necessary. Plus we got her on a new remedy that has shown promise. And it is over the counter too! Coconut Oil. I am not sure exactly why it works, but the brain needs a certain kind of fat to process sugars and function. And they are now finding out that Alzheimer is a diabetes of the brain. It has been working. Sometimes she does not ask questions so many times in a row. And seems to retain what you have said a little bit longer. It has only been a month. But that is really unheard of. And at least if we can stop the disease form progressing, it is worth it.

Anyway... I kinda am getting use to getting up at odd hours. So I will be ready for the baby on that level. LOL

I'm really sorry Mariah! Its so hard to watch loved ones go through that. I will say though you guys are strong. I'm not sure I could take care of someone like that. My mom worked in a nursing home for 9 years. It takes special kind of people to do work like that. I would not hesitate at all to put family in one since I know a good one from a bad one. I hope you can get some relief soon! Does your DH have other siblings that can help out?

Unfortunately No. Well that is not entirely true... he has one brother that she had before him. She got pg before she met my FIL. And then they gave that child up for adoption, And kept is secret until about 13 years back MIL thought she was dying and told my DH. He has always wanted to find him. But she kinda erased ever detail from her memory. The only thing she remembered was that he was born in CO.

It is tough, but is is family. You know?

Yep! You do what you gotta do! Hang in there!

Last night DH and I went out. He brought dinner home for all of us and then his sister came and watched the kids. We went to a play put on by our church. It was nice to get out but man oh man it was a late night and I am exhausted! My SIL put my kids to bed 30 mins early and those 30 mins early meant my DS was up at the crack of dawn. Luckily he's very good and I got him some breakfast, chocolate milk and let him play on the ipad for another hour before I got out of bed. DD still slept in though thank goodness! It took me a while to wake up.

That sounds like a good night! That is great that your son is so well behaved. We need our rest.

As for me... I talked to a friend that I hadn't talked to in about a year and caught up. It was fun. My husband watched my MIL so I could relax and de-stress. It was nice. Hopefully we will only have her for another day or so.

I'm off work today and I am EXHAUSTED! I slept for 9 hours and took a nap!

I wish I had more symptoms tho. I mean I know extreme exhaustion is a symptom - but I just don't feel pregnant which scares me. I am trying to remain calm/positive, but being completely honest I am terrified of miscarrying when we see the baby on the next ultrasound hopefully it will help ease my fears. I also think I may not be as far along as my due date suggests. I think I'm about 5 days behind which would mean I'm not even 6 weeks yet - and that's when symptoms really pick up. (According to all my research) lol

It was a good day. Didn't get to leave work until a little bit late though and DH had to pick me up from work (at one vehicle until tomorrow). He did surprise me with a burger though when he picked me up. I'm spending the evening relaxing and I can see myself conking out earlier then usual because I'm feeling pretty tired tonight.

Elizabeth - 4/30/14

Mariah it's always nice catching up with old friends

Jessie you are not alone in your fears

Melis it's always nice when our dhs think of us!

I'm also feeling exhausted! I had dh cook dinner tonight after working all day. I have felt queasy all day and after dinner thought I was going to puke. Tomorrow we are doing family pictures!