Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Mariah/ mariahpoo2 updates

That would drive me crazy! More nuts then it does now I imagine. lol
    Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Baby Kayla is here! Praying for all the APA girls .

The period-like cramps would really scare me. My dr told me if I get any of the signs of premature labor to go to L&D. I'm not sure about the period-like cramping but I know that dull, low back pain is one as are contractions more than 5 in one hour. you LO stays put! 32 weeks is a wee bit early!
    Dayna (37) DH (38) DD (6) DS1 (3) DS2 3-31-14

Quote Originally Posted by daynasrose View Post
    The period-like cramps would really scare me. My dr told me if I get any of the signs of premature labor to go to L&D. I'm not sure about the period-like cramping but I know that dull, low back pain is one as are contractions more than 5 in one hour. you LO stays put! 32 weeks is a wee bit early!

That is what worried me. At first it was just the period cramping starting at around 2 weeks ago... now it has got stronger each time and with lower back pain that gets worse and worse with bh. And then it just goes away... thank god. But I also have increased vaginal discharge now. Which is also a sign and pressure down there during the episodes. But she pops back up after. :donno:
    Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Baby Kayla is here! Praying for all the APA girls .

Quote Originally Posted by daynasrose View Post

That is what worried me. At first it was just the period cramping starting at around 2 weeks ago... now it has got stronger each time and with lower back pain that gets worse and worse with bh. And then it just goes away... thank god. But I also have increased vaginal discharge now. Which is also a sign and pressure down there during the episodes. But she pops back up after. :dono:

33 weeks!!! And feeling better. I am ready to get some nesting done.

YES!! LOVE this status update!!!
    Sara: 31, DH: 33. After 19 months of STC, we caught an eggie! #1 is on its way!

Make a pregnancy ticker

So glad you are feeling better!

Woops I spoke to soon... or the cleaning in the kitchen this morning was too much idk... ether was I am cramping and contracting again. And the contractions seem more intense. They are not just tightening but uncomfortable. I am just going to take it easy and time them. *sigh* Seriously I wish I could stop worrying. I know this can all be normal. But since it is my first pg I have no clue if it is normal bh or what.

Remember to keep up that partial bedrest.
    Sara: 31, DH: 33. After 19 months of STC, we caught an eggie! #1 is on its way!

Make a pregnancy ticker

I am feeling huge. I think it is time for another belly shot. My legs look like little sicks coming from my belly. lol I am kinda swollen everywhere. my ankle socks even strangle me. And I am not "overweight. I don't think I could stand socks if I were. Other then that I am just super tired. taking it easy. Cramps did not come back again. Just some normal mild bh.

I'm right there with you. I have sticks for legs right now, too. Socks and such are not bothering me yet but then again I wear my compression hose. I am there with you on the tiredness, too. Planning to try and sleep in tomorrow if I can.

I feel huge too. I was lookign back at belly pictures I have taken and I compared 13 weeks to now and it is amazing how big my belly has gotten. Even going from week like 20-22 I seemed to pop. I am exhausted too. I really need to start going to bed earlier so that even with all the bathroom breaks and tossing and turning I can still get a decent amount of sleep. I keep saying that but then dh doesn't want to go to bed early so I end up staying up late to make him happy, which isn't fair to me. I need my sleep!

I know... That is one of the things about pg I will not miss one bit. lol I was thinking that last night as I got up for a 2nd time to pee. I even thought of starting a thread about things you will not miss... things to give you a little extra support through labor. You can go over you list and say "good bye swollen feet" lol "hello precious baby".

On top of getting up frequently I find it harder to fall back asleep now. I also think a little bit of plug came out last night with some of that other god awful stuff. it was just a tiny piece. I know because last night I looked up what the plug looks like. Yup... just a big ol gross booger. lol The medication was cat B. I couldn't find what it actually does to pg woman beyond cramping and contractions. Funny that is why they gave it too me. But I guess the infection caused more. And would have caused early labor and other complications. So I am happy about taking it. even if it did burn a few layers of vagina skin out of me. Wah wah... I guess that is why it warns against having sex on it until 5 days after completion. This and my contractions have been rough on DH. We are usually very active. I told him to give it about 2 more weeks. Then I will feel safe having sex again.

I know... That is one of the things about pg I will not miss one bit. lol I was thinking that last night as I got up for a 2nd time to pee. I even thought of starting a thread about things you will not miss... things to give you a little extra support through labor. You can go over you list and say "good bye swollen feet" lol "hello precious baby".

On top of getting up frequently I find it harder to fall back asleep now. I also think a little bit of plug came out last night with some of that other god awful stuff. it was just a tiny piece. I know because last night I looked up what the plug looks like. Yup... just a big ol gross booger. lol The medication was cat B. I couldn't find what it actually does to pg woman beyond cramping and contractions. Funny that is why they gave it too me. But I guess the infection caused more. And would have caused early labor and other complications. So I am happy about taking it. even if it did burn a few layers of vagina skin out of me. Wah wah... I guess that is why it warns against having sex on it until 5 days after completion. This and my contractions have been rough on DH. We are usually very active. I told him to give it about 2 more weeks. Then I will feel safe having sex again.

I love the idea of the what won't you miss thread. You should start one Hopefully after the 5 days it will be eaiser to tell if it is your mucus plug that you are losing. I probably still have a some time before I will start to lose mine, but I always check when I go to the bathroom, just in case.

Appointment today! It was good. they felt my baby for position and she is head down. They said since she is in position there will not be any more u/s, unless something comes up. They said that I am really close and everything looks great. Next appt is in 2 weeks and then I go in weekly! Here comes the finish line girls!

Mariah, you are so close!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay for a great appointment

Mel (39) DH (37) Finally, a baby boy after 12 months of TTC!
    April 2013 http://www.saferpills.org/

We are so close yay!!

So glad that you had a great appt. You are almost there!

Between today and yesterday I am super tired. It is DH's birthday! SO I had to do a bunch of errands again. my feet were still swollen from yesterday. They are sore sore sore and swollen. And I still have to cook his b-day meal, go to the store again and bake his favorite cake, dark chocolate rum cake. I will not be able to have but a taste of it because of sugar and alcohol. Wah wah... And yes there is enough alcohol that it would not be good for the baby. and nope... not all of it bakes out. The way this one is made it is both in the batter before baking and after (pored onto the cake) as well as in the icing. *sigh* oh well.

I went to pick up some more glucose test strips yesterday and the idiot doctors I use to have wrote the prescription for only 1 test a day. They knew I needed 4 a day. I am so glad I am no longer in their incompetent hands. But now I have to wait until whenever the nurse gets the message and calls me back... and all that jazz. I am guessing tomorrow at the earliest. But hey that is okay. My sugars have been excellent.

I lost another tinny piece of plug this morning. Unmistakeably plug and not CM of any kind. I told DH and he seems to think it would be awesome for Kayla to come early on his b-day. lol I was like... oh no no... I would rather her bake a little longer.

But all in all I have everything about ready. All of her newborn up to 3 month clothes washed and ready. So are all of her receiving blankets and bedding. Bedding ready. And I even washed her little stuffed animals and a stuffed rattle. Funny story about the rattle... The cats love it. It is a plush pink hippo rattle. It does not look like any kind of cat toy. But first my sisters cat (a hairless) got into the crib. He LOVES that crib so much. Now I have to keep our door shut. And I washed everything again. That cat is dirty. He is skin so he cannot clean himself the way other cats do. Anyway... I hear the rattle being shaken just like someone was shaking it for a baby... non stop... and think well that is weird. So I go in there and Kit has it! He has since taken it 3 times. Last night we joked that my sister should get him a crib and some rattles. So today my sister goes to work and he is shut into her room. So I left our door open. My cat knows she is not allowed in there and is pretty dang good about it. But when we came home the rattle was on the couch next to her! lol She not only went in our room, but got in the crib and took the rattle! Now I have to at least wash the rattle again. But I have yet to make up my mind about all the bedding. I will probably just wash the top blanket. For the life of me I cannot comprehend how they are so drawn to that thing.

I was reading another book on either natural induction or faster natural labor (not sure which one it was), but it recommended starting EPO in the 34th week alongside RRTL and perennial massage. So tomorrow I will start EPO. I have already been doing RRL tea and the massage.

Anyone else having LO press their head down causing sharp pains in your cervix?
    Last edited by mariahpoo2; 03-05-2014 at 02:33 PM.

Double post.
    Last edited by mariahpoo2; 03-05-2014 at 02:34 PM.

As much as I love animals, I would be disinfecting the whole crib, not just wash the bedding. I am it crazy on cleaning but I know how sensitive babies can be and how easily for them to have skin irritation or respiratory one.
    Glad that your sugars are good!!! And I heard that mucus plug can be partially lost but gets kinda restored on its own. hope she doesn't come before you are full term which is just another 3 weeks!!!
    Miss T (10.17.2008) Miss A(06.30.2012) Flipper #3 due 06.2014
    Follow my blog on Facebook

As much as I love animals, I would be disinfecting the whole crib, not just wash the bedding. I am it crazy on cleaning but I know how sensitive babies can be and how easily for them to have skin irritation or respiratory one.
    Glad that your sugars are good!!! And I heard that mucus plug can be partially lost but gets kinda restored on its own. hope she doesn't come before you are full term which is just another 3 weeks!!!

24. Default

I think I'd just give the rattle to the cats, at this point. You don't want them going in after it once the baby is home.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Quote Originally Posted by khadijavye View Post
    I think I'd just give the rattle to the cats, at this point. You don't want them going in after it once the baby is home.
    I fully agree. I'm not much of at cat person though.

Quote Originally Posted by khadijavye View Post
    I fully agree. I'm not much of at cat person though.

The beding is cleaned again. I am anal about cleanliness when it comes to baby girl. I have been thinking about giving them the rattle or at least getting them one. I keep the door shut now and don't think they will have a chance to get at the crib again. I don't think it will be something that I can help happening on rare occasions tho. Baby girl will always be in my sight or DH's so I am not afraid that the cats will cause any kind of problem that way. They are indoor cats that have all their shots too... so in that way I am not concern either. My cat is very clean. It is the hairless that is kinda yucky. he is way more like a person in that way. He has to have real baths/ showers almost daily or he is gross.

Getting close here! 41 days left. More BH more swelling, more ready. I am ready. It has been amazing, this whole process... the ups and downs. I am ready to be a single person again.

The beding is cleaned again. I am anal about cleanliness when it comes to baby girl. I have been thinking about giving them the rattle or at least getting them one. I keep the door shut now and don't think they will have a chance to get at the crib again. I don't think it will be something that I can help happening on rare occasions tho. Baby girl will always be in my sight or DH's so I am not afraid that the cats will cause any kind of problem that way. They are indoor cats that have all their shots too... so in that way I am not concern either. My cat is very clean. It is the hairless that is kinda yucky. he is way more like a person in that way. He has to have real baths/ showers almost daily or he is gross.

Getting close here! 41 days left. More BH more swelling, more ready. I am ready. It has been amazing, this whole process... the ups and downs. I am ready to be a single person again.

I am concerned about my swelling. I know a certain amount is normal. But this is getting to the point where I am pushing the "normal" amount. No amount of keeping off of my feet helps now. It is my hands, feet, ankles (all normal to be swollen) But then my legs are also swollen now arms and wrists a little and face a little too. I also weighed 170 last night and this morning up from 160 5 days ago. So a little concerning. All tho this afternoon I weighed 165. I have not been using my home scale that much at all so I don't know how it matches up with the on at the office. My blood sugars have been great even with naughty treats. I am going to call today and see what they say. We might be going in to get checked tomorrow. Right now the swelling is down again, but I have been keeping very inactive today. Bedrest... yuck. But hey if it helps.

Moderate exercise helps with swelling, e.g. gentle stretches, rotating your wrists and ankles clock wise and counter clock wise. Taking warm but not hot baths. Ask your dh to give you 5-10 min rubs on swollen areas. Hope it is nothing serious. Try drinking less liquid in late pm and especially before bed. Better suck on plain ice chips and consume most of the liquid in am and after lunch (e.g. 4 glasses of water in am, 2 around lunch time and 2 more stretched to pm)