Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Mariah/ mariahpoo2 updates

Yeah.

So we are going to Denver again. Nothing last night. A few cramps and minor contractions this morning. That is it for now.
    Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Baby Kayla is here! Praying for all the APA girls .

Mariah - you are killing me right now! I keep checking your updates to see if you are at L & D delivering your little girl. You have us all on pins and needles, but I can't imagine how anxious you are feeling these days. Eeeeek!

Mel (39) DH (37) Finally, a baby boy after 12 months of TTC!
    April 2013 http://www.saferpills.org/

lol I almost went in about 3 times now... at least! lol But every time as we are getting prepared to go I would call or take a show and they would slow down or go away entirely. Every time they come they get stronger. I have a feeling that I am going to have a long early labor and a fast active labor. Which is fine with me but also frustrating. Because you rally do not know that is the case until after you deliver! lol My appointment is in 2 days I will have another check then and see what is going on. If I don't give birth before then.
    Last edited by mariahpoo2; 04-08-2014 at 01:09 PM.
    Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Baby Kayla is here! Praying for all the APA girls .

We're all stalking!!
    Sara: 31, DH: 33. After 19 months of STC, we caught an eggie! #1 is on its way!

Make a pregnancy ticker

Quote Originally Posted by mariahpoo2 View Post
    lol I almost went in about 3 times now... at least! lol But every time as we are getting prepared to go I would call or take a show and they would slow down or go away entirely. Every time they come they get stronger. I have a feeling that I am going to have a long early labor and a fast active labor. Which is fine with me but also frustrating. Because you rally do not know that is the case until after you deliver! lol My appointment is in 2 days I will have another check then and see what is going on. If I don't give birth before then.
    So true. It happened to me. Early labor from Jan 30 till Feb 4 lol. Dilated slowly also satyed at 4cm and move to 6.5 cm from the 30 til the 3rd when I went in again. And just miserable the whole time with contrax only when I would get up lol. I am hoping you pop over the weekend. Stalking you!!!
    Last edited by Lbfish; 04-08-2014 at 09:37 PM.

I had 4 this morning. I didn't time them. They were about medium. I think it is because we dtd last night and this morning. I am not holding my breath for them to stick around.

Hopefully you'll go active soon! We are all watching!
    waiting for our hearts to healBrittany(27)DH(39) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

12/05/07 14wks, 10/10/08 9wks, 12/20/13 8wks, 05/06/14 10wks

We are all stalking you! hopefully you go into active labor soon.

Thank you! I have my FX too. lol

Yay to 39 weeks and nay to such prolonged wait! Hope she here soon!!!!
    Miss T (10.17.2008) Miss A(06.30.2012) Flipper #3 due 06.2014
    Follow my blog on Facebook

39 weeks

DH did not get this job. His online portfolio look really messed up on windows 8 anything for some reason. And we do not have windows 8. I hate windows 8. But he is going to have to instal it now on at least one of our computers. Good thing he has 2. For now we will use an online service because they update the code. Ans he still has his production job here. It's just "on call" and I ran out of my unemployment. So we are super tight.

Going to the doctors at 11:45 this morning! I think I will get checked again. FX for me that all of those contractions did something wonderful. I want to be more the 2cm... but I will take ANY progress. even just 1.5. And I am hoping that the check will bring on more contractions again. My body needs a break. I know my body has been doing great responding to all the things I have done to prepare it for labor. But I still fear going overdue. Not for any reasons other then selfish ones. So I will just endure it if I do. My plan is still to hole out until 42 weeks before medical induction. FX it does not come to that.

The reason I am scared of going overdue is because Contractions have real slowed down again. They come 1-2 times a day and I only get like a hour of them. :/ before they would seem to pick up and all that action was happening. prelabor/early labor is frustrating sometimes. I really don't mind the contractions. Even the very intense ones. It is the not waiting part that kills me. lol I want to meet my baby girl!

for 39 weeks! you get good news at your appointment!
    Dayna (37) DH (38) DD (6) DS1 (3) DS2 3-31-14

Well... still just 1 cm. However I did get a surprise u/s! Baby girl is measuring 7lb and 2 oz according to the u/s. And she is so friggin CUTE! OMG I am so in love with my baby girl. I cannot wait to see her in person. And of course I have contractions and cramps because of the check. lol That is to be expected. I love this other midwife too! I cannot choose which one I love more.

Awwww bouncing on yoga ball and walking up and down the steps seems to have helped me to start things up!!! Hope you are not too overdue!
    Miss T (10.17.2008) Miss A(06.30.2012) Flipper #3 due 06.2014
    Follow my blog on Facebook

Look at those lips! Can't wait to see her birth pictures! Don't let the u/s measured weight be a scare factor for going overdue. It's give or take up to a pound and I swear it's always take! That's a great weight though!
    waiting for our hearts to healBrittany(27)DH(39) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

12/05/07 14wks, 10/10/08 9wks, 12/20/13 8wks, 05/06/14 10wks

Awwwww....what a sweetie!!!! She looks so cozy and perfect ! It always helps me at the end to remember baby is so safe and comfortable where they are...no needing to be fed or changed...just content and cared for without a care or discomfort in the world. I was still very eager to deliver and meet my babies but it did take the edge off to know all was well in their world and my discomforts means their comfort for a bit longer .

Thinking of you Mariah and praying it happens soon for you !
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

She is adorable, I can't wait to see pics of her in a few weeks! Patiently stalking

Mel (39) DH (37) Finally, a baby boy after 12 months of TTC!
    April 2013 http://www.saferpills.org/

I just love looking at her! I can do it for hours! And her lips!!! Woowie! She is going to be a little knock out for sure. She does look all cozy. It was perfect that we got to see her. It took away my bummed feeling about having all those contractions and not progressing at all.

I had 3 strong contractions 5 min apart last night and thought "here we go!". Got my phone to time them and then did not have one for 20 min and then on at 7 min... then nothing. lol I swear I am not going to time them next time. Until they have been going for a while. It seems like they stop every time I do.

I had the most intense contraction in the car today after getting some bad news that really stressed me out. It was as if a vise was squeezing my lower belly in half. Pretty intense for sure. After that a combo of constant cramps and meduimish contractions that lasted longer then 2 hours... but the fizzled out after I made dinner. lol you know because of all these contractions starting and stopping... I am afraid I will not trust that real labor is hear when it comes. lol It's like my body is the little boy who cried wolf. lol

Quote Originally Posted by mariahpoo2 View Post
    I had the most intense contraction in the car today after getting some bad news that really stressed me out. It was as if a vise was squeezing my lower belly in half. Pretty intense for sure. After that a combo of constant cramps and meduimish contractions that lasted longer then 2 hours... but the fizzled out after I made dinner. lol you know because of all these contractions starting and stopping... I am afraid I will not trust that real labor is hear when it comes. lol It's like my body is the little boy who cried wolf. lol
    Oh my she is cute! And I agree those lips You're going to be in for it
    So many ladies with all this cramping and the BH contractions! As far as when you go into real labor...you will know! I was always thinking that every little thing was labor starting when I was pregnant with DS1(even just really bad gas at one point !!!) I was 7 days past due with him so I was READY! Yet somehow when labor started...I just knew. It was like a switch in my head went off and everything became more clear. So don't worry about missing the early labor signs. You will know.

Chelsea Deven (5 years)
    DS- Dean(4 years), Dean's twin 8 weeks DS-Logan(3 years), DD-Hannah(1 year), DD- Abigail(1 month), We're a big family and loving every minute of it

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsBabyNum2 View Post
    Oh my she is cute! And I agree those lips You're going to be in for it
    So many ladies with all this cramping and the BH contractions! As far as when you go into real labor...you will know! I was always thinking that every little thing was labor starting when I was pregnant with DS1(even just really bad gas at one point !!!) I was 7 days past due with him so I was READY! Yet somehow when labor started...I just knew. It was like a switch in my head went off and everything became more clear. So don't worry about missing the early labor signs. You will know.
    You are right. I will know when I am in active labor. lol It's more of a silly fear. I would like to add that I have been having real contractions tho. I know because I had some at the hospital and I got to see them on the monitor and know what they feel like. Very different form BH. All tho I do still get BH too. And these contractions are like lions roars compared to the little kitten squeaks I had at the hospital. lol I just can't wait until the turn into active labor. I want to move past early labor already.

Come on baby! We want to meet you!!!

I had a very stressful and explosive conversation with my brother yesterday. And that started contractions again. Nothing I would consider strong at all. But I did have them all night long. Some of them woke me up. And I am still having them this morning. Not strong but seem to be regular. I will start timing them if they continue and start to get stronger. Right now it feels just like all the other false starts I have had. Well accept that they have continued through the night and into today this time. lol I have been up since 6:30 and they are still going... good sign I think?

Took a shower to see what would happen to the contractions. Shower felt so **** good on my back. And seems to have slowed and weakened the contractions. It is Okay really. I am hoping not to waste money/ gas diving my sister back and forth. If she can take the car then that would be great. Her work is about 20-30 min away give or take and the hospital is 35. Given the most amount of time, If I needed her to come back I would make it to the hospital in about and hour and a half (snow and walking time to the car from work factored in) DO you think it is safe for her to take the car?

If you contractions have gone on all night and are still going, I would time them just to get an idea of how long they are lasting before you send your sister away with the car.

My sister called in... but I really didn't need the car. Was timing before my nap and they got down to 6 min apart. Woke up from a nap with a strong contraction. Made lunch and then they got less regular and weaker. They are about 20-30 min apart and weak again. If I had to guess I would say that it is going to be more like tomorrow or the next day. But who knows they could pick up again. They just don't seem as productive to me now.

No contractions for over an hour now... guess just another false start. this one lasting a total of 17 hours. All tho a lot of that I rested though. Just in case they really started to pick up. Most of the contractions were pretty mild to medium in strength. With only very few stronger ones. Knowing how this has been going the last week... I would say they will be on and off through the next couple of days. And knowing that the full moon is the 15th... I predict a full moon baby.

I so don't want to jinx it. Feeling pretty good. medium contractions are back and about 10 min apart lasting 1 min.

Sounds promising.