Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Mariah/ mariahpoo2 updates

If I had what you are having I'd be in l&d right about now!!!
    Miss T (10.17.2008) Miss A(06.30.2012) Flipper #3 due 06.2014
    Follow my blog on Facebook

It does sound like the bloody show they talk about. I have never had it myself so I wouldn't know for sure. It is good that it is not bright red blood. Hopefully your contractions get into a good rhythm here soon so you can head in. Hopefully they will be more gradual than mine were. lol They crept up me that is for sure!
    Dayna (37) DH (38) DD (6) DS1 (3) DS2 3-31-14

Quote Originally Posted by cheeksy View Post
    If I had what you are having I'd be in l&d right about now!!!
    I don't want to drive 35 minutes just to have them tell me I am not in active labor and send me home. Or worse try sticking me with IV's and all that. I plan on holding out until 5-1-1. And fending off the IV until I am about ready to push... if my midwife insists. But the IV is only for bleeds (and other emergencies) and I am not a risk factor in the slightest. So I think I am good for now.

Quote Originally Posted by daynasrose View Post
    It does sound like the bloody show they talk about. I have never had it myself so I wouldn't know for sure. It is good that it is not bright red blood. Hopefully your contractions get into a good rhythm here soon so you can head in. Hopefully they will be more gradual than mine were. lol They crept up me that is for sure!
    I really hope they get going today. FX.

I slept really good after my "show". It was amazing and refreshing. I feel great today beside some mild contractions. DH has the day off. We are pending it together and doing some laundry. Other then that I am just going to relax and see what happens.
    Last edited by mariahpoo2; 04-06-2014 at 11:10 AM.
    Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Baby Kayla is here! Praying for all the APA girls .

They seem to be picking up and getting stronger. But still not regular or too bad in intensity. Oh and from now on I will not say "pain" at all... trying to keep a good mindset. Contractions will me measured with "intensity". And mild, medium or strong.
    Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Baby Kayla is here! Praying for all the APA girls .

Good mindset to have.

Definitely keep timing them. You may be farther along than you think especially with all that bloody show and cervix pain. I will be stalking.....
    Dayna (37) DH (38) DD (6) DS1 (3) DS2 3-31-14

Printed extra copies of my birth plan, important signs for my birthing room and an excellent Hemi-sync CD. I did not get their Labor and birth tracks... those were out of my budget this time around. But I do have some excellent deep meditation and focusing tracks. Pressure waves are getting more intense. I will start timing them now. I am going to do the breast pump to really get some action going and watch some new cosmos.

I am going to bend stalking you later, hope I don't miss anything! Sending you easy labour vibes.

Everything kinda fizzled out. So we are just relaxing... going to go do laundry soon.

My water broke the day after my bloody show...and four days after regular intense contractions. Gl
    Melissa(35)+DH(36) DD1, DD2, DD3, and DS born March 25, 2014 love my angel babies

Quote Originally Posted by double m View Post
    My water broke the day after my bloody show...and four days after regular intense contractions. Gl

Oh You give me hope!

Stalking! I think with the gushes I'd be headed in too!!
    Sara: 31, DH: 33. After 19 months of STC, we caught an eggie! #1 is on its way!

Make a pregnancy ticker

How's It going?

Sounds like you are ready.... What you describe as ewcm was more of your plug....the contractions you are feeling are effacing you (and slowly dilating you) so as that happens your plug and mucus will drip out. Streaks of red are normal, especially in labor. Have things picked up? Today/tomorrow might be your day.
    waiting for our hearts to healBrittany(27)DH(39) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

12/05/07 14wks, 10/10/08 9wks, 12/20/13 8wks, 05/06/14 10wks

This silence is unusual from Mariah -- I'm wondering if she's in l&d!?!

Make a pregnancy ticker

Not in L&D just had to go to Dwnver with DH for his interview just in case I did go into labor we would be together with everything we needed. We almost went in last night. contractions were intense and lasting 2 min. But they were 10 min appart. I took a shower and they slowed more. An hour after my shower they were down to just cramps. This morning i have had a few intense contx but random. Okay so I am home now! I have to ask about this. FOr people that have felt their waters go. last night before my shower I was going to the bathroom. Finished my business and was sitting through a strong contx and I felt a gush. Honestly It did not feel like I peed, because well I had already gone. And this was not a stream. It was a gush It felt like a faucet running though my vagina like a cup or more of fluid all at once. It was not cm for sure. It was not sperm this time either lol. But I am not convinced it was not urine. While it did not feel like peeing at all... idk... I hesitate to think this was my waters, I am not sure why tho. Anyhoo... if it was waters then I should be having contractions start to get regular right? And or if I don't should I go in anyway... because of the whole 24 hour thing?

Are you leaking any more fluid? I think the water breaking isn't just a one and done thing.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post
    Are you leaking any more fluid? I think the water breaking isn't just a one and done thing.
    I have not felt any other small gushes or leaks. But I am wearing a pad just in case.

I would call your dr and see what they want you to do. Mine said if I even think my water has broken to go right to L&D.

Why I thought it could be or was my waters was:
    1. It did not feel like peeing at all.
    2. I already finished peeing.
    3. It felt like a cup or more of fluid dumping out of my vagina and happened at the end of a contraction. Just like a faucet.
    4. Peeing always feels like a leak or stream to me.

I am very unsure still tho. I have not clue what to think. I don't want to not go in... and it was my waters and I get an infection. Or go in and I am just over reacting to some weirdness... I am still kinda not over the embarrassment of last time .

As I understand it, you don't want to risk waiting too long if it was your water breaking. Baby needs to get moving if your water has broken! I'd go in. I don't think they'll blame you at all given your symptoms!!!

Make a pregnancy ticker

Quote Originally Posted by swalt01 View Post
    I would call your dr and see what they want you to do. Mine said if I even think my water has broken to go right to L&D.
    This seems like a good approach.

Make a pregnancy ticker

Quote Originally Posted by mariahpoo2 View Post
    Why I thought it could be or was my waters was:
    1. It did not feel like peeing at all.
    2. I already finished peeing.
    3. It felt like a cup or more of fluid dumping out of my vagina and happened at the end of a contraction. Just like a faucet.
    4. Peeing always feels like a leak or stream to me.

I am very unsure still tho. I have not clue what to think. I don't want to not go in... and it was my waters and I get an infection. Or go in and I am just over reacting to some weirdness... I am still kinda not over the embarrassment of last time .
    I wouldn't feel embarressed about it. I am sure they would rather have you come in so they can check you versus not going in nd run the risk of infection.

Yeah no reason to feel embarrassed, at the least call your midwife and see what she thinks!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

24. Default

I'd call the midwife. I think there are strips they can use to test whether or not the liquid is amniotic fluid.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

I gave a call in. I am just waiting to hear back from a nurse... tho I suspect they will want me to come in so that they can check me. lol I mean as you all have pointed out I have a lot of labor symptoms... just no regular contractions. Frustrating for sure.

No more spotting just loads of cm now, and no more bits O plug or blobs. No more show. Honestly I feel great. Even with the random contractions. They don't feel great... but I seem to feel like I have a burst of energy.

Quote Originally Posted by khadijavye View Post
    I'd call the midwife. I think there are strips they can use to test whether or not the liquid is amniotic fluid.
    You know what is weird... I asked about those week 34 or so after my first early waters scare, and she said that they did not do them at that point. They stop at week 33? Because they no longer worry about pre-term labor.

Got a call back from the nurses. Because I am not still loosing fluids they think it may have been something else and/ or are not really concerned about it. They don't want me coming all the way down for nothing. They just want me to monitor contractions and come in when they get to 5-1-1.

It could be a slow leak only leaking on occasion. It happened to me I think. Did not feel like pee at all. When they realized it was my fluid leaking I was already in the hossy in early labor. I had that same trickle when I coughed that I had been having and thay tested it and it was my waters broke but only come out when I would cough slow small leak stayed that way til doc fully broke them. So if it continues I would try to collect it and take it in to see those strips are only reliable as it just happens and not a little later because the leaking fluid is cleared up by the time you get there and gives a false - on the strips. I was leaking for about 2 weeks before my labor actually began.

Quote Originally Posted by Lbfish View Post
    It could be a slow leak only leaking on occasion. It happened to me I think. Did not feel like pee at all. When they realized it was my fluid leaking I was already in the hossy in early labor. I had that same trickle when I coughed that I had been having and thay tested it and it was my waters broke but only come out when I would cough slow small leak stayed that way til doc fully broke them. So if it continues I would try to collect it and take it in to see those strips are only reliable as it just happens and not a little later because the leaking fluid is cleared up by the time you get there and gives a false - on the strips. I was leaking for about 2 weeks before my labor actually began.
    You have a point. I was thinking about that too. I was thinking that the babies head might be blocking more from coming out. And the contraction was strong enough to get some fluid into the cavity between the membranes and uterus. Then when the contraction came to an end it would come out. Makes sense to me. It REALLY did not feel like pee and I already released my bladder. I mean I know the bladder is squished and more comes out sometime. But not that much and not like that. If it does it is a trickle and still feels like pee coming out of the urethra. You know? And it was not cm or sperm. lol

All I can do is relax and wait. lol

Quote Originally Posted by mariahpoo2 View Post
    You have a point. I was thinking about that too. I was thinking that the babies head might be blocking more from coming out. And the contraction was strong enough to get some fluid into the cavity between the membranes and uterus. Then when the contraction came to an end it would come out. Makes sense to me. It REALLY did not feel like pee and I already released my bladder. I mean I know the bladder is squished and more comes out sometime. But not that much and not like that. If it does it is a trickle and still feels like pee coming out of the urethra. You know? And it was not cm or sperm. lol

All I can do is relax and wait. lol
    lol easier said than done when it comes down to the final weeks the excitement builds.