Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Mariah/ mariahpoo2 updates

I am super exited!
    Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Baby Kayla is here! Praying for all the APA girls .

Glad you are feeling better and soooooo close to the end

Mel (39) DH (37) Finally, a baby boy after 12 months of TTC!
    April 2013 http://www.saferpills.org/

How awesome that you are feeling great and almost where your midwife wants you to be! Just 1 more week and you can start sending her real eviction notices!
    Miss T (10.17.2008) Miss A(06.30.2012) Flipper #3 due 06.2014
    Follow my blog on Facebook

HA! well... I am still going to do my nipple stim and sex and all that. I might not take absurdly long walks. But I believe all of this stuff just prepares my body better and does not truly induce anyway. She will still come when she is ready. That being said... I LOVE spicy food. LOVE IT!!! I have been eating more the closer I get lol So when I saw Claussin Pickle have a new spicy pickle chips I was all over them. I have to say... they have quite a kick for sure. And after eating about 5 in a row I did have a BH contraction. lol But nothing after. Speaking of which I just had a whopper of a real contraction as I was typing this. Wow... so that was the strongest one so far. YAY 37 weeks! BTW it would be both bad and good if I went into labor today. 1 my sister is off work and at home with me but DH is on call at a commercial shoot. So she would have to take me to the hospital. But then eventually DH would have to come to the hospital from a commercial shoot! :/ So... yeah.
    Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Baby Kayla is here! Praying for all the APA girls .

Well sister at least will not have a choice but to go to the hospital! Universe might just turn whole thing around lol

Okay we are all going on a road trip to pick up my sisters husband from the airport. Aren't we not supposed to be more then 1 hour away for our hospitals now? lol Oh well... I doubt anything will happen today. I have been having contractions all through the night. and this morning... but nothing that seems more then 20 min together, nor are they regular by any means. All my stuff is in the car just in case.

The commercial that DH shot yesterday went great. They actually had him in it too. lol So that is cool.

I took a shower before my appointment. And the contractions went away. Appointment went great. midwife and I discussed getting ready for labor and as I was going down my list we said all the things at the same time! She loves everything that I am doing and said that there is not much more we can do for my body to be ready and willing for labor to come. GBS test is NEGATIVE! YAY! I did not get a cervical check. But I will next time. BP was 117/73. And this time they was my swelling (which yeah came back ) They said that I look pretty swollen but BP is fine so nothing to worry about.

Sounds like everything is falling in places for you! !!!

I got up early again and can't sleep so I have been practicing acupressure points to bring on contractions. At this stage it may or may not bring on labor depending on if my body and baby are ready for it. So I am not really worried about going into labor to early. Plus my midwife agreed and said it was fine. The most it would do (if I am not ready) will just help in early dilation and effacement.

OMG yes! I got a yoga ball today... this thing is magical! When I am bouncing I feel so good. I don't know if it is just me but my back pain goes away and so does the pain/soreness in my crotch and legs. Weeeee and it is fun!

I absolutely loved my yoga ball. Enjoy the hopping! Lol

Really uncomfortable last night. But that is it. No real contractions just those horrific period type pains. Its a dull but strong ache that radiates from my back and insides up. And no matter how many pillow or what position I am in I am way to uncomfortable to sleep. My hips kill me. And I get so stiff I can barely move. And then I had to pee like 6 times last night. Please tell me I am not going to go overdue. I don't think I could stand it.

I won't tell you. But it's up to your girl!!!

OMG! Tomorrow I will be considered "Full term" to all! So exiting.

I took a break from the rrlt because I noticed something else weird. I swell more when I drink a bunch of it. It could just be a coincidence since I can find no side effect of swelling at all on line. In fact it is supposed to help decrease swelling. I am fine if I drink 1 double strength cup, 2 still decent... but 3... and I swell up. This makes twice I quite and the swelling was gone within a day. So I may just drink 1 cup a day from now on.

I am also exited to get checked this appointment! I ran into a pg back teller who is due on the 7th. Her midwife kept asking her to take EPO. She was still Thick (not effaced at all), firm and not dilated. So finally she got some and started taking it. At her next appointment she was 75% effaced, soft and a fingertip! They did not give me specifics on how thinned I was but I am hoping to see even more progress. I am not taking 3 1000mg EPO a day and 1 500mg Borage oil.

Plus last night I was getting some intense contractions they started about 5 min apart and lasted about 45 min. Then kinda pettered out again. DH helped so much by rubbing my back and I had to swirl my hips to eliviate the pain as well. I had taken a Benydryl early because I knew that we would be waking up early to get DH to the studio for an early test shoot. I don't know if that relaxed me enough to fall asleep and that is why they went away or what. I did get woken up by 2 pretty intense contractions during the night as well. But this morning I have had nothing significant. So.. yeah it feels like I am getting closer to the big day one way or another. lol

Your rrlt, were you mixing anything else in it? A lot of the recipes I've seen put other things in, either for taste or just different herbs for other benefits.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Just regular decafe black tea. nothing else special.

Update I have had some rather intense however random contractions today now. Nothing regular tho.

Stalking

Glad you figured out the swelling!
    waiting for our hearts to healBrittany(27)DH(39) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

12/05/07 14wks, 10/10/08 9wks, 12/20/13 8wks, 05/06/14 10wks

Hang in there! She'll be in your arms soon.

38 weeks yay! Now c'Mon baby! Time to get evicted!

38 weeks! Next stop birthday party for little Kayla Rain! Come on baby Mommy and daddy want to meet you in person!

I only ate about 2/3 of the pineapple last night. So I am having some for breakfast. Also tried inserting an EPO last night and we DTD this morning too. Now I am going to do some bouncing on my ball and take the dog fora walk.

Walk up and down the steps!

Woohoo you made it Now it's time to evict your LO!

Mel (39) DH (37) Finally, a baby boy after 12 months of TTC!
    April 2013 http://www.saferpills.org/

My appointment went pretty well besides my blood pressure being a little on the high side. 126/90 and the second time they checked it was 122/84... But other then that I am a stretchy 1cm, very soft and almost all the way effaced. She said baby dropped down even more. Which I notched today when I took a shower. She is super low now. And she feels I can go into labor any time now. Call them if anything starts to happen and see them weekly if it doesn't. I have been having contractions today. But nothing super strong. Getting checked made them ramp up a little tho.

I'm jealous you're almost all the way effaced! I wish I was!

Started spotting last night and lost some plug. Still spotting. I am not sure If I Lost all of my plug or what. It was 2 blobs, and they feel right into the toilet. I have been having contractions but nothing close together. Last night I had a very strong contraction that was so intense I cursed and tensed up. It only lasted 15 seconds thank goodness. lol I know they are going to be getting more strong like this and longer... meh. And once those are regular that is when I go in. I have been having sharp pains in my cervix too. I am pretty sure this is early early labor. I don't know when she will come but I hope it is tonight or tomorrow sometime. lol I hope my early labor does not last a week or more.

Ooo hope she comes soon!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mariahpoo2 View Post
    Started spotting last night and lost some plug. Still spotting. I am not sure If I Lost all of my plug or what. It was 2 blobs, and they feel right into the toilet. I have been having contractions but nothing close together. Last night I had a very strong contraction that was so intense I cursed and tensed up. It only lasted 15 seconds thank goodness. lol I know they are going to be getting more strong like this and longer... meh. And once those are regular that is when I go in. I have been having sharp pains in my cervix too. I am pretty sure this is early early labor. I don't know when she will come but I hope it is tonight or tomorrow sometime. lol I hope my early labor does not last a week or more.
    Sounds like you are on your way to having your baby girl! I was told to go to L&D if I had spotting with labor. I have never had spotting when I have gone into labor. Not to scare you or anything but my sister had it and it turned out to be placental abruption. My dr told me to go if there was bleeding so they could rule out complications. I would definitely suggest going in if the bleeding increases.
    Dayna (37) DH (38) DD (6) DS1 (3) DS2 3-31-14

Quote Originally Posted by daynasrose View Post
    Sounds like you are on your way to having your baby girl! I was told to go to L&D if I had spotting with labor. I have never had spotting when I have gone into labor. Not to scare you or anything but my sister had it and it turned out to be placental abruption. My dr told me to go if there was bleeding so they could rule out complications. I would definitely suggest going in if the bleeding increases.
    I definitely will come in if it gets any heavier or turns bright red. It is just like the spotting I get before a period. like old blood mixed with cm. Tan/ brown. As was my plug. Jelly like brown blobs. I thought they would be since my second tinny piece looked like that. I was told to go in immediately if I started a bleed too. I don't think this qualifies... plus I did just get checked. And it occurred to me that the check could cause spotting right? I am not sure about the plug tho. IDK... my midwife is so gentle. it didn't hurt at all. Baby is moving all around too. So I think I am safe.

I went through a period of no contractions so I took a nap. Now I am getting some very mild ones. Garrrr... it feels like this is never going to pick up.

Even more bits of plug lost. And gushes of watery cm mixed with the tan/brown spotting. I even have some eggwhite cm streaked with blood. Is this combination what they call "bloody show"? I honestly have never heard it was so much and lasted so long. It sounded like something that happened maybe once while wiping.

And still getting random contractions. But they are starting to get stronger too. And the sharp pains in my cervix are way more frequent.

I know for sure this is early labor now. It is just frustrating to not know how long it will last. DH has tomorrow off. That would be the most convenient. Because he has 2 interviews in Denver Monday and then another SHoot Tuesday where he is leaving with our only car more then an hour away all day. That would be the worst. I would have to take a cab to my hospital about 35 min away if I went into labor Tuesday. And he would meet me there. Not ideal. But he will have a week off after that.