Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Mariah/ mariahpoo2 updates

Default Mariah/ mariahpoo2 updates

Together 17 years and Married for 6, Our ttc story started back in August of 2008 when I went off of BC. All tho we discussed me going off BC to give my body a break we did not discuss ttc. I got scared and took the plan B pill the first month and was a little early. The next month I got scared again, took plan b again, but this time I was late. We thought for sure I was pg even tho I was getting BFNs. After a long wait and 3 Dr. appointments we found out we were not pg. But we decided that we were finally ready. I thought NP because I had gotten pg before just one month off of bc (long story) but it became more and more clear that something was wrong with me. Plan B had messed me all up. And long story short I was diagnosed with PCOS. SO we started trying natural remedies and the "it will happen" mentality. After that did not work we were ready to try medication. I Quit drinking and smoking entirely. Started excersizing regularly. switched to an all organic non gmo diet and low carb as well. Started drinking high PH ionized alkaline water. Got Acupressure for fertility and took metformin and clomid. On the 4th try of clomid at 100mg we finally conceived just shy of 5 years latter. We couldn't be happier and then tragedy struck. DH's dad's health went downhill fast and he died shortly after getting admitted to the hospital of lung cancer. DH's mom took a turn for the worse with her Alzheimer. Our tenants attacked us. And my mom got diagnosed stage 1 kidney cancer. Things worked out with my moms health, however we are now not on good terms. We moved to get away from the tenants and I could not be happier living in Colorado.

Fast forward and baby is doing great. She is happy and healthy with no defects. And we are on schedule to have an all natural birth. So far so good. Just trying to stay positive here. Going to see the Hobbit tonight.
    Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Baby Kayla is here! Praying for all the APA girls .

I remember you from your ttcing days. I kept seeing your nickname. So I was very happy to see you in this birth room with such a wonderful progress! !!
    Miss T (10.17.2008) Miss A(06.30.2012) Flipper #3 due 06.2014
    Follow my blog on Facebook

Thank you for sharing your story. I am so happy for you that after years of struggling you were able to conceive and that the baby is healthy. Can't wait to see more updates!

So glad you were able to get pregnant and stay pregnant! Cant wait to see your new bundle in April

Thank you everyone!
    Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Baby Kayla is here! Praying for all the APA girls .

Okay quick question... Does anyone else have their LO using their bladder for a trampoline yet? lol I do! And I can really feel her now.

Oh yes my little boy is constantly kicking my bladder.

My first did. Bladder and right ovary! !!

Kicks are getting nice and strong! I am so happy because my placental is in the front. Back pain is off the charts, however a small price to pay for my sweet baby Kayla! I have been getting clothes for her and some blankets. I have some bottles, extra nipples for them and 2 pacifiers. But what I really need is a complete check list of stuff I need for the baby. Any ideas?

Here's a nice checklist I have used (not that I have any of it yet! ):
    http://pregnant.thebump.com/pregnanc...ssentials.aspx

Here's another good one considering I am trying not too accumulate too much stuff:
    http://www.pregnantchicken.com/pregn...ssentials.html

I don't think I have felt the baby on my bladder yet, but I still have to pee all the time!

Mel (39) DH (37) Finally, a baby boy after 12 months of TTC!
    April 2013 http://www.saferpills.org/

Yay for good kicks!

Mine loves to kick my bladder.lol It only really affects me when he kicks real hard and when my bladder is semi-full.
    Dayna (37) DH (38) DD (6) DS1 (3) DS2 3-31-14

Quote Originally Posted by Melturtleluv View Post
    Here's a nice checklist I have used (not that I have any of it yet! ):
    http://pregnant.thebump.com/pregnanc...ssentials.aspx

Here's another good one considering I am trying not too accumulate too much stuff:
    http://www.pregnantchicken.com/pregn...ssentials.html

I don't think I have felt the baby on my bladder yet, but I still have to pee all the time!
    Thank you!

SO I finished my registry! I am so happy about that. It kinda makes me sad that I will not be having an acctual baby shower. That was always one of the major things I looked forward to in pg. oh well. It is just not in the stars for me. Instead we will have an online baby party/ celebration on google hangouts closer to my dd where people can stop in and congratulate us. And I can thank them if they participated in the registry or with some awesome second hand items.

Another update her as far as the pg is concerned... I forgot to mention earlier that I now have the foot swelling thing happening. And wow... they don't only get stiff and sore but very itchy too.

Mine don't get itchy just sore.

Sorry about the shower. I never had one either - even though not in my culture nor in Chinese culture, my expat friends never actually made one for me. They just talked about organising it so now when people ask me about a shower I tell them if anyone organises - great. If not - well, I'm not really found to be sad about it.

17. Default

Hey Mariah! So wonderful to see you doing so well! I remember when we we TTC at the same time. Where in CO are you?
    Sarah (31) & DH Matt (35)

Quote Originally Posted by LittleBlackBug View Post
    Hey Mariah! So wonderful to see you doing so well! I remember when we we TTC at the same time. Where in CO are you?
    HI! I am now in Fort Collins Co. . Do you live in Co too? Where you really PG again just 20 weeks ago? You must have been having your baby as I was conceiving.

19. Default

I live in Denver. So great to see you are enjoying the move! Yep, second baby is six months old, first is four. I hope you have a wonderful winter here and an awesome pregnancy!
    Sarah (31) & DH Matt (35)

Kayla is a little squirmy wormy. Other then that my belly skin is still on fire. No one ever said it would feel like this. No book I read said anything about it either. Even the Jenny Macarthy one. Now it is starting to go numb. Maybe it finally stretched and tore so much the nerves do not work. Anyway... I have been using vitamin e gel and Aveeno Coca and shea butter daily. I guess it is working because still no stretch marks. Skin looks healthy and nice. No blotches, no patchy skin tones just nice elastic looking skin. YAY!

My stretches didn't show till end of pregnancy. Sorry your skin feels do bad. It really must be due stretching! !

I think I need some kind of pregnancy pilates or yoga. I think it would really help my back. My back pain is phenomenal. Plus I believe I have a rib out now. My DH scheduled a pg massage for me, but the guy (he works with him) keeps flaking. I know the back pain is just going to get worse... and that scares me. It is so bad now that I held to hols back tears several times. I really love being pregnant. And I want to get pg again right after I have this one. So I really need to find a way to manage this pain. It is ridiculous.

My stupid vans alternator went out... again. We just replaced it less then a year ago. Thank goodness it has a warranty. I will still have to pay for labor tho. It does not help that the dang thing is in the back of the engine. Along with other parts that go out routinely on cars and are USUALLY easy to replace yourself. Word to the wise... if you are looking for a van steer clear of the Chevy Venture. Even the battery is under a bunch of other poop. Stupid... just stupid. Anyway it should be fixed Monday. And then maybe we will be able to get a little Christmas shopping done. It is not going to be a big Christmas. But hopefully we can just get each other a few small things.

Sorry to hear about your back. Staying active and finding some good stretches can really help with the pain. Also, I have heard that if you get a belly strap it can help support the belly taking pressure off the abs and lower back, thus relieving back pain.

I found this online that you might want to try: http://mums.bodyandsoul.com.au/mums+...tretches,24223
    Dayna (37) DH (38) DD (6) DS1 (3) DS2 3-31-14

I have back pain also. Mine hasn't gotten horrible but I can't stand or walk long or I want to die! I hope you get some relief soon!

Hugs. Hope you get to relief your back pain soon. Baths help. And hope you got your shopping done on time!

Thanks everyone. Honestly I keep forgetting about those lovely pg support belts. I really should get one. Do you think a regular back support belt would help? We have one in storage. All tho I am pretty sure I have a rib out on the right side, so I really don't know if it will help. It would certainly take the pressure off my lower back.

Got my first visible BH contraction. My belly went to a point! It was so cool.

Oh and does everyone else have a problem with their pg pants staying up... or is it just me?

Just You!

Kidding. Mine keep sliding, pregnancy or normal ones.

Mine keep sliding down too.

Still in a lot of pain. Seriously this is the most pain I have ever been in to date. I think it is because my rib cage is in a constant state of expanding and so working against the muscle from healing. Gah! My goal is to have it heal before labor. It would suck to have contractions on a pulled muscle. At least I am not at the point of crying anymore. I think it is starting to heal. FX it heals soon. I want to do more birthing exercises and cant until this is healed. In fact I cant do much of anything but sit still. So I have been watching positive and inspiring births on you tube. They are very reassuring and inspiring to say the least. I even saw 2 home breach births! Oh yeah... Kay Dub has her birth story up in Dec DD. Hers is very inspiring as well.