Thread: So.... yeah...

Default So.... yeah...

Well it is about 2 weeks from when I felt those O pains... and we dtd then. I was really freaking out at the possibility of being pg again since this last pg was not an easy pg. But I have warmed up to the idea a little. I was thinking of testing tomorrow or Sunday (fathers day!). And here is the thing... I feel and look pg again. But yeah I know that can just be my post pg hormones playing tricks.
    Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Baby Kayla is here! Praying for all the APA girls .

Hope you get a desired result. Hugs. Either way you wanted another one and having 2 so close is not so bad. Might be challenging during pg though.

i say test. good to know either way ya know.

Quote Originally Posted by cheeksy View Post
    Hope you get a desired result. Hugs. Either way you wanted another one and having 2 so close is not so bad. Might be challenging during pg though.
    Yes I mean we would love another baby for sure. If I am it is not a bad thing. If I am not we are going to try and be more careful for 6 months tho. lol Then try.

Quote Originally Posted by Lbfish View Post
    i say test. good to know either way ya know.
    Oh yeah. For sure. I don't have any tests. And I keep forgetting to buy one. LOL me of all people forgetting to buy a hpt! HAHA!
    Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Baby Kayla is here! Praying for all the APA girls .

Stepping in to give you a heads's up if you are indeed pregnant plan on using a gestational diabetic diet I had it with Sophia. I am not having anymore children however my blood sugars didn't go completely back to normal so I keep my sugar content low. They told me if I would have anymore children if I believe it could be
    up to a 50% chance of having gestational diabetes. Not telling you to be rude or discouraging I am just wanting you to know so you can prepare if you are pregnant.
    I hope whatever works out for you all is awesome.