Thread: Well Hi everyone :)

Default Well Hi everyone :)

I have not been on here in FOR.EVER. But I thought I would come and see if I saw any familiar faces in the same DD month as me, and found it's crazy different on here! Combined DD rooms? When did that happen?

Anyway, I'm due with #5 August 16th. For those of you who remember me, I started having seizures again (after 4 years of being seizure free) around 8 weeks, the day after new years and am back on Keppra. I have my level 2 scan tomorrow to check that everything is developing properly. Maybe we will get a peek at the gender!

Congrats to all you expecting mamas!

Annette SAHM to Spencer (13) Chloe (9) Lily (3) Cora (21 months)

Annette...oh my word, sooo glad to hear from you ...huuuuge congrats on #5 !!!!!!!

I'm so sorry you are having seizures ...praying your u/s is perfect and the meds keep the seizures controlled !

I'm excited to stalk you again ...how is your beautiful family doing?
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Congrats!

Sorry to hear about the seizures, I'm sure that was scary after being seizure free for so long. I hope you're able to keep them controlled.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Thanks Kelly! So far since starting the meds, I haven't had anymore seizures. I'm seeing a neurologist at northwestern in Chicago now, she is one of the best in the country and specializes with epilepsy during pregnancy. It appears my seizures are brought on by the rise of estrogen during early pregnancy. That's the only time I've ever had seizures. Hoping that I don't have to deal with them anymore, but I'm more worried about the risk of the meds, ya know?

We are all good otherwise! Lily will be 4 next month, I can't even believe she is already 4. It's crazy to me! I remember posting in the STC rooms on here when we were trying to get pregnant with her, and now she is almost ready for kinder.

Hahaha, I love love loooove your new siggy pic ...that is fabulous!!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

thanks . It was the Christmas card pic I took not this past Christmas but the one before. I don't have any more recent family Pics. I need spring to hurry up so I can take some!

Welcome back!
    ~There are only two days in a year that nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow.~
    Dalai Lama

Hi Annette! I hope the u/s goes great and you get a peek.

hiya!!! <3
    Mother to seven flying, called home too soon.

I remember you also. (formeryly tiggerlb) I just recently had my baby boy I have wanted to add to our family. Congrats on your pg. Hope the seizers stay well controled and non existant

Annette!!!!!!!!

Crazy right! Combined DD rooms.....super condensed birth rooms(well that's our fault really for not being active in them).

I was just thinking about "old" APA the other day..... We used to have some crazy fun in TTC thread!
    Last edited by Brittany_Dawn; 03-10-2014 at 11:20 PM.
    Please stay with me LOBrittany(28)DH(39) DSD-(18) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

12/05/07 14wks, 10/10/08 9wks, 12/20/13 8wks, 05/06/14 10wks

Sorry about your return seizures mama..... That was a crazy time when those first showed up! I hope everything goes well.
    Please stay with me LOBrittany(28)DH(39) DSD-(18) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

12/05/07 14wks, 10/10/08 9wks, 12/20/13 8wks, 05/06/14 10wks

Hi! Welcome back to APA! ! Looking forward to hear from your u/s!
    Miss T (10.17.2008) Miss A(06.30.2012) Flipper #3 due 06.2014
    Follow my blog on Facebook

Oh yay!! Congratulations on #5!! How exciting!

Its crazy how pregnancy affects our bodies, isn't it? That's the only time my SVT flares up, also. Hope your seizures are well controlled by the meds. And hope you don't have to be on them long! It sounds like you have great medical care!

Oh yay!! Congratulations on #5!! How exciting!

Its crazy how pregnancy affects our bodies, isn't it? That's the only time my SVT flares up, also. Hope your seizures are well controlled by the meds. And hope you don't have to be on them long! It sounds like you have great medical care!

Congrats Annette! I am sorry to hear about the seizures. I hope they go away soon and you can continue to be seizure free. Looking forward to stalking you and your new pg!
    Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Baby Kayla is here! Praying for all the APA girls .