Thread: Body cramps :(

Default Body cramps :(

I'm talking hands, feet, legs...stubborn and painful cramps. I know it's pretty normal but I need some relief lol.

What can be done?

I'm pretty well hydrated. I don't eat a banana everyday, so I could try that.

The only other remedy I know of is increased magnesium, which I can do...BUT...I know that it is used to calm fetal movements and for whatever reason my baby seems really sensitive to increased mag. Every time I take my supps with mag in it, she hardly moves later on and into the next day. It bothers me. A lot. So I'm really looking for other remedies that don't involve more magnesium.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

I also found I had horrible leg cramps when I was low on vitamin b and calcium. I sometimes take supplements of both if I get cramping.
    Kim-26 DH-26 Figuring out how to be a SAHM!

Hmm I can try b-vitamins. I would have to find a new calcium supp because it's the same one I was taking for mag. Although I've not been eating as much dairy as I was earlier on, so I could go back to that too...

Thanks
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

I had horrible leg cramps with Natalie. For me, nothing helped

Me: Robin Follow As Natalie Blooms DH: Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird_kay View Post
    I had horrible leg cramps with Natalie. For me, nothing helped
    Me too with both the girls. Mostly at night when I would stretch out in bed.

What helped for me was high PH water. You can buy it in stores now. It has to say the PH 9 or above. That is really the only thing that helps pg or non pg. I use to get them all the time. As soon as they come back I go and get some and they stop again. I have been getting some mild ones so I think it is time again to go get some. You can get it at some rite-aid stores, some (not all) walgreens carry it, and whole foods does for sure. That in combo with the vit should work.
    Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Baby Kayla is here! Praying for all the APA girls .