Thread: Im really confused about what's happening. (might be TMI)

Default Im really confused about what's happening. (might be TMI)

Three days ago, I got a BFP. I was spotting very light that day, I thought it was implantation bleeding. I was smiling all day & my boyfriend was pretty happy too. We discussed how and when we were going to tell our families & things to get, etc. That night, the bleeding got slightly heavier & so I wore a pad to bed. The next morning, I was gushing & it was extremely heavy. I bled through 3 pairs of pants in 4 hours. I did not go to a doctor. I know I was only a few weeks along, no more than a month. I also know doctors really cant do anything for a baby that early in pregnancy. The baby is only the size of a poppy seed at that time & likely already passed. Everyone I talked to about this said the same thing I was thinking, that I couldn't save it. They also said I could have a really heavy period and the baby could still survive.

Could I have actually saved the baby?
    Could the test have been false?

Test again. False positives are super rare. Most likly a very early m/c tho.
    Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Baby Kayla is here! Praying for all the APA girls .

I would test again just to make sure, but it sounds like an early miscarriage. I went through the same thing the month before I got pregnant with DS. I'm so sorry!
    Jennifer

So sorry. Very scary! My friend had very heavy periods her ENTIRE pregnancy... Her daughter is 3. Test again...?

:/ thanks guys. I've been kind of down today. Not only about this happening but my grandpa is not doing well, so this is a double whammy for me.
    As soon as this bleeding subsides, I will be testing again. I'm hanging onto hope that I didn't miscarry, but I have a feeling that's what happened.

So I don't know if this is good news or nothing, but this is what happened yesterday..

*Huge burst of energy for about 10 minutes. It came out of nowhere.
    *Extreme fatigue
    *Slight nausea
    *Craved really hot sauce on my tacos at dinner.

So last night, since my bleeding was light, I decided to use my other test I bought. Now I know it takes a few days after miscarriage to be negative again, i figured after 3 days it would be negative or a really really light line (a squinter). Its actually darker than the first test i took. I have so much hope now that the baby made it
    What do you think? Don't worry about bursting my bubble or upsetting me. Even if I really am not pregnant, i can always try again.

I say get a blood test! I would totally be encouraged by a darker line !! I've had successful pgs do some crazy things in the beginning and then go on to be uneventful .

Holding onto hope for you !!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

That is great news! KUP!
    Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Baby Kayla is here! Praying for all the APA girls .

Ooh, I would definitely say go get a blood test! Best of luck!
    Jennifer