Thread: What are you snacking on?

Default What are you snacking on?

Nausea hasn't hit full force but I know it will soon.
    Snacking frequently always helps. In the past applesauce and bites of cheese have been good go to snacks.
    Anybody want to add to my list of tolerable snacks during first trimester?

Pretzels. Salty. Yum!
    Miss T (10.17.2008) Miss A(06.30.2012) Flipper #3 due 06.2014
    Follow my blog on Facebook

All great suggestions that I use. I was eating bananas until I suddenly couldn't tolerate them anymore. I like the mini saltines...less mess and small things just seem to taste better lol.

I have gotten into string cheese, maybe I just like playing with my food. Whole fruit popscicles are good too, I like the Outshine, formerly Edys.

I have also figured out that hydration plays a huge role in my nausea. Drink, drink, drink.

String cheese and gf crackers here . I'm not particularly hungry though...not a lot of nausea, just no appetite.
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

I'm not really a huge snacker but I seem to be addicted to citrus so we are going through a lot of cuties and oranges around here.

Cheeksy, I was addicted to pretzels with my first pregnancy. I kept a bag in my drawer at work and ate them every day and all the ladies at work would steal my pretzels. Grrrr...

Grain cookies, cheese and crackers with peanut butter. Pretty much everything I can get my hands on. I eat, then the nausea goes away for a short time.