Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Melturtle's Updates

Oh, good to hear that! !!
    Miss T (10.17.2008) Miss A(06.30.2012) Flipper #3 due 06.2014
    Follow my blog on Facebook

Glad to hear that your doc said your weight gain is fine. I'm 30 weeks today and have gained 20 pounds or so and was worried it was too much but doc never said anything of concern to me. Glad to hear you passed the glucose test as well! I'm glad I did because I love my sugars and carbs lol. I hope that you have found an alternative location for the baby shower, I think u will really appreciate having one!
    Kim-26 DH-26 Figuring out how to be a SAHM!

Glad to hear you passed your test!

Glad to hear that you passed the test! It is such a relief isn't it??

It is a relief and I think that's it for testing the rest of the pregnancy!

Mel (39) DH (37) Finally, a baby boy after 12 months of TTC!
    April 2013 http://www.saferpills.org/

Quote Originally Posted by ktpayne87 View Post
    Glad to hear that your doc said your weight gain is fine. I'm 30 weeks today and have gained 20 pounds or so and was worried it was too much but doc never said anything of concern to me. Glad to hear you passed the glucose test as well! I'm glad I did because I love my sugars and carbs lol. I hope that you have found an alternative location for the baby shower, I think u will really appreciate having one!
    You are doing fantastic Kim! I'm only at 27 weeks and I've gained 25 pounds already, and my doctor said it was spot on (although she said I was gaining too fast in the beginning lol).

I gained really fast in the beginning too, but now it has slowed down. I am almost 30 weeks and have gained about 20 lbs. I haven't gained any since my last visit last week and I go next week so we will see if the dr says anything about what I have gained. So far they haven't said anything.

My appointment went well today with only 2 pounds gained the past 4 weeks, I hope that means its slowing down. All my stats look great and the baby is measuring right on track. Now I'm down to 2 week appointments - woohoo! But I had my rhogam shot today - boooo

I'm really lightheaded and feel like I'm going to pass out - I hope it's not the rhogam shot.

So glad that you had a good appt. I hope the shot isn't making you lightheaded. have you called the dr to see if that is a side effect?

Glad you had a great appt. I hope you're feeling better now!

Thank you - I am feeling much better today! That weird pass out feeling only lasted a couple of hours yesterday.

So glad you're feeling better!

Glad that you are feeling better

I never had this shot but I would think it could cause some discomfort since you are getting some stuff foreign to your body!

We finally moved into our master bedroom last weekend after months of renovations! The house renos have been exhausting, but we are seeing the finish line and we are really happy as to how everything turning out. Once we had the nursery cleared out, we were able to set up the crib and my DH installed bookshelves on Sunday. We just got the pack n play in the mail and DH set it up last night, and we bought the car seat and stroller a few weeks ago. Now I finally feel like progress has been made - whew! Now if we could only come up with a name for our LO...

My appointment went well today, LO is measuring right on track and my stats are all good. I read somewhere that some doctors do not like to let older moms go past 39 weeks so I asked my Dr today and he said they don't start talking induction until 41 weeks, which sounds great to me. I'm not sure why, but I have this strong feeling I'll go into labor by 39 weeks.
    Tomorrow is my shower and we've been cleaning and preparing so much the last couple of weeks along with our home renovations that I am beyond exhausted. Plus my tendons have been acting up lately, especially in my feet, ankles, and achilles that I can barely stand tonight. Hopefully they won't be as painful tomorrow. After 4 years of this I'm pretty used to it, but I still hate it and regret everyday that I took cipro.

DP
    Last edited by Melturtleluv; 03-21-2014 at 09:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Melturtleluv View Post
    My appointment went well today, LO is measuring right on track and my stats are all good. I read somewhere that some doctors do not like to let older moms go past 39 weeks so I asked my Dr today and he said they don't start talking induction until 41 weeks, which sounds great to me. I'm not sure why, but I have this strong feeling I'll go into labor by 39 weeks.
    Tomorrow is my shower and we've been cleaning and preparing so much the last couple of weeks along with our home renovations that I am beyond exhausted. Plus my tendons have been acting up lately, especially in my feet, ankles, and achilles that I can barely stand tonight. Hopefully they won't be as painful tomorrow. After 4 years of this I'm pretty used to it, but I still hate it and regret everyday that I took cipro.
    Yay for a good appointment! Hope your tendons start feeling better soon. I have no experience with pain in those areas but my mom was almost crippled by such pain so I know it is horribly unpleasant. With DD I had some of the most horrible pain towards the end of my pregnancy. I can't even describe it as it was like a whole body pain. Thankfully I have not experienced that kind of pain in pregnancy again.

I have never heard about older mothers being induced early. Good that your doesn't do anything until 41 weeks. I had DS at 39 weeks and so am expecting this one within a similar time frame.
    Dayna (37) DH (38) DD (6) DS1 (3) DS2 3-31-14

double post

Glad to hear about your appointment! And yay shower! post some pictures, please! Hope you have a great time despite being tired and pain. Hugs

The shower was so much fun! We had a great turn out and my friends did a fantastic job of hosting it, I'm so incredibly grateful. I'm still trying to come with a nice thank you gift for each of them. I forgot to take more than a couple of pictures, but I have a few I can post later. I'm so happy to be done with getting the house ready for the party, I just want to sleep and focus on the baby now!!! My pain started to let up a bit last night and I'm feeling better today at my baseline level, which is manageable, thankfully.

I knew you would enjoy it! So nice of your friends. You could just make out beautiful thank you cards. I am sure they will appreciate your thoughtfulness.

Your shower sounds like it was great!
    Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Baby Kayla is here! Praying for all the APA girls .

Can't wait to see pics of your shower! It sounds like it was amazing!

Sounds like a great day! Can't wait to see pictures!

My LO gets the hiccups pretty often and I've only felt them down really low in my pelvis because he's always head down. He just had the hiccups and I felt and saw them clearly on my right side just under my ribs! Why the heck would he be moving now when he has been sitting right where he is supposed to be all this time? I know I still have time and he can flip around often, but that's freaking me out a bit

Hah!! They have minds of their own, silly babies. Mine is transverse a lot, when she moves I feel it everywhere hahaha.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

I felt hiccups down low and my baby was breech and has been since 32 weeks, so you never know where you will feel the hiccups. Sometimes it makes them kick their little feet and other times their whole body will twitch. Your LO may still be head down.

I feel hiccups all over and the last time I was checked he was head down.