Thread: Too soon to drop?

Default Too soon to drop?

I am 35 weeks and I swear he had dropped already. My stomache seems to be a lot lower. My sister even noticed that I was carrying him lower now. I have to pee constantly now and there is Anton of pressure when I walk or stand. Is 35 weeks too early to have dropped? Has anyone else noticed that they have dropped? I hope this means he is coming soon!!!

Not at all. I started to drop at 34 weeks. And read online other doping even earlier. Sometimes it is just a little, tho it may be very noticeable to you. I dropped 3X... and she looks and feels even lower today. Unfortunately dropping means that they can come anywhere from today on to 6 weeks from now. It is a good end of pg indicator... but not really good at telling us when we will pop. Hang in there! We are almost there!
    Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Baby Kayla is here! Praying for all the APA girls .

Thank goodness we are almost to the end! I keep saying 2 more weeks and I am full term and then he is getting his eviction notice LOL. I am glad to hear that it isn't too early to have dropped. I saw something online that it usually happens no sooner that 36 weeks so I panicked a bit.

I dropped this time last week and I'm 36 weeks so nope, you're getting ready!
    Kim-26 DH-26 Figuring out how to be a SAHM!

Not too soon but doesn't mean anything! Hang in there!
    Miss T (10.17.2008) Miss A(06.30.2012) Flipper #3 due 06.2014
    Follow my blog on Facebook

Just dug up this thread. I swear Waffle dropped into place a couple of days ago, but I was wondering if it was too early. I'll be 35 weeks on Tuesday, so it sounds like my experience isn't dissimilar from others. I think he still has more dropping to do, but the movement is different and pressure is different. (Though it sure did feel like he was balled up inside my ribcage when I woke up to pee in the middle of the night.) ;)

I don't think this kiddo is showing up any time too soon, though. Nonetheless, we're getting the hospital bag ready juuuuuuuust in case.
    Sara: 31, DH: 33. After 19 months of STC, we caught an eggie! #1 is on its way!

Make a pregnancy ticker

It is actually normal to have baby drop and descend back and forth. And no, it is not early. It also doesn't mean you'll go soon. But may be you will in 2-3 weeks!!!
    Miss T (10.17.2008) Miss A(06.30.2012) Flipper #3 due 06.2014
    Follow my blog on Facebook

Good to know! For some reason I really don't think I'm going to go early... but then again, that's probably a sure sign that I will! ;) Waiting patiently... and getting the rest of the house unpacked!

Make a pregnancy ticker

I've heard having the bag ready at 35 weeks is a good idea anyway.

Sounds exciting, but I can't believe it's almost time!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Natalie - I know! I can't believe we're getting so close!! I have a huge deadline on May 28. If Waffle can hold out 'til then and maybe give me a week to sleep after that, he can come any time. ;) I'm really in no huge rush though, as excited as I am. I want him to be fully baked! (then again, the more uncomfortable I get, that may change...)

Make a pregnancy ticker