Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: swalt01/Sarah individual updates

3. Default

Beautiful!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Beautiful pics! You look wonderful!

I have never gotten maternity photos and now wish I had. Guess I won't get that chance now.
    Dayna (37) DH (38) DD (6) DS1 (3) DS2 3-31-14

I love them all!
    Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Baby Kayla is here! Praying for all the APA girls .

Thanks everyone.

Love your pictures!!

U/S went well. The tech said that he was her favorite all day since he did everything he was supposed too. I guess she had to send a couple people to triage because the babies weren't doing what they should. He did his practice breathing right away and even had the hiccups. It was so cute to see it on the screen. You should see his whole body shake. He was moving around so much that she had a hard time getting his hb, but was finally able to. He is still head down and facing my spine. He refused to show his face. Which is normal. He is a shy one. I was sad that my dh had to miss the appt becuseof work. I know he would have enjoyed seeing him move around. I go back Sat for my next u/s so he will be able to go to that one. Hopefuly he is just as active.

Sounds like he's doing great! I've never seen my babies have hiccups on u/s before so that's cool you got to see that.

It was really neat to watch. I had my last prenatal massage yesterday before I have the baby. I told her to do what she can to kick start labor to get this guy out! She did light pressure points on my feet and I do feel like maybe I am starting to progress. I will find out on Monday when they check me again.

Kup!!
    Sara: 31, DH: 33. After 19 months of STC, we caught an eggie! #1 is on its way!

Make a pregnancy ticker

FX for you!
    Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Baby Kayla is here! Praying for all the APA girls .

I at some spicy food this weekend and walked the mall
    For a bit. It made me feel more uncomfortable on Sunday than I was before so hopefully that is a good sign. Fx I am showing progress tomorrow. It has been in the 100's already in Az and the heat is making it worse. I am ready to have my little personal space heater. Poor dh has been freezing because I keep the air conditioning on so low in the house.

Fx for you!
    Miss T (10.17.2008) Miss A(06.30.2012) Flipper #3 due 06.2014
    Follow my blog on Facebook

What a day yesterday. I went for my weekly appt and I am dialted to 1 and 50% effaced. So excited that I am starting to progress. My GBS test came back positive, which doens't worry me. The dr asked hoe the baby was moving and I told her tht in the past 24 hrs I have hardly felt him move at all. I have felt some, jut not as much as I should. They sent me over to L & D so that they could monitor his hb and check my fluids. The dr said that if the results aren't favorable, then I will be having the baby that night. Of course I panic, but I am trying not to start crying in the dr office. I got to L & D and they take me back right away and hook me up to the hb monitor. After 10 min his heart wasn't accelerating like it should so they came in with this buzzer thing to make my stomache vibrate to see if that would do anything, The first time did nothing so they did it a second time and finally started to see what they wanted. After about 20 more min everything with the hb was fine so they did the us to check my fluids, which I knew would be fine since I knew I wasn't leaking anything. They finally gave me the ok to go home. I never want to go thru that again! It was one of the scariest things I have ever had to go thru. I thought when I told the dr about the movement she would just say as long as you are feeling something that is fine, I wasn't expecting to have to go get checked out. Thankfully only a few more weeks and it will be over.

Goodness that is scary! I'm glad everything is ok though.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post
    Goodness that is scary! I'm glad everything is ok though.
    Thank you. I just went to the bathroom and there was some brown discharge when I wiped. I am not sure if it was just bleeding from the exam yesterday or if it was my plug. Last time I bled when I had an exam it was red and not in dischcarge. This was completly differnet looking. My guess is it was just from the exam, but who knows, maybe the full moon thing is true and I will get to meet my LO in the next few days.

Hoping and praying for a full moon babe for you !!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Sounds like they did a non stress test on you. I had those multiple times with my first. They used the same buzzer thing on me too. Glad he passed!

Quote Originally Posted by BrandiB View Post
    Sounds like they did a non stress test on you. I had those multiple times with my first. They used the same buzzer thing on me too. Glad he passed!
    Yep it was a Non stess test. I am glad he passed and he finally is starting to move a bit more today so that is making me feel better.

How scary! Hang in there, Mama!
    Sara: 31, DH: 33. After 19 months of STC, we caught an eggie! #1 is on its way!

Make a pregnancy ticker

What a scare!!! Hope the baby bakes long enough!!!

I am so glad she passed. my little girl gets really quiet some days. DH says she is super active while I sleep. I have been waking him up with really bad snoring that I just developed. I am so glad everything came back fine in the end. that would be scary!

I went for another us yesterday and he still wasn't moving as much as they would have liked. He moved enough to pass
    But not as much as the tech wanted. She had me lay on both my sides to see if that would help. I go for another us on Saturday and then my weekly appt on Monday so I can talk to the dr then about everything. Hopefully he decides to make his appearance soon!

Hope all goes well. My first wasn't moving much at all due to cord around her neck and low fluid.

FX that you go into labor soon. Maybe baby was just sleepy. Mine is way more active at night then in the day.

I hope he has just been sleepy. He just insn't moving as much as he has been. Hopefully my us tomorrow will go better. If not, I am talking to my dr on Monday about everything and see what she things.

I'm sorry you have this worry, but really praying it just means you're going to go into labor soon...that's what my midwives always told me .

Cmon baby, momma is ready !!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

I hope that is all it is. He has been pretty quiet for almost a week. I had a smoothie for breakfast so I am hoping now tht I just ate lunch he will start moving some more.

Yes, try giving him a sugar jolt! Movement really is important, but I also think that our babies personalities begin in he womb! He might just be quiet!
    waiting for our hearts to healBrittany(27)DH(39) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

12/05/07 14wks, 10/10/08 9wks, 12/20/13 8wks, 05/06/14 10wks