Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Rachel/rachoochoo updates

Thinking of you!!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Thank you. Still pregnant! I wish that I didn't have to wait until Thursday to be seen again but at the same time absolutely nothing going on here so I guess it doesn't matter too much. I have on and off (TMI) been experiencing diarrhea so it feels like my body is at least trying to clean out and prepare. I am not having hardly any contractions though so I feel like I'm not progressing at all. I am really hoping by Thursday I will have progressed enough to feel comfortable setting up an induction for next week.

Starting to lose plug pieces and feeling crampy! It's something!

Let's go baby!!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

5. Default

Something is better than nothing!!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

...praying contrx kick in!!!!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Yaaah. Come on baby!

Anything can happen. My SIL was told at her Friday appointment (her due date) that she wasn't dilated at all that my niece was likely going to arrive around 42 weeks. My SIL's water broke just before midnight that same day and baby girl was here by 6am on Saturday. They come when they want to!!!
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Yaaaay that's something!!

Oh I hope the baby is ready to come!!!

I got excited last night with a really consistent contraction pattern but after an hour and a half it all died out. I was really hoping for yesterday or today since my brothers birthday was yesterday and today is my sister's birthday.

Still lots of today left !!!

We walked a ton at the zoo (to the point I could barely move because I hurt) then I came home and (TMI) totally cleaned my bowels out and lost some more chunks. It's gotta be soon! I bought a bottle of castor oil and was going to try a little either tonight or Thursday but I think I just did exactly the same thing I would have done taking it.

Looks like the walking got things moving ...I'd definitely old off on the castor oil...no sense adding to the misery ;)
    Sending labor vibes your way.

Anna (36), DH (47), Little Man (4), , Little Lady (brand new!)

Keep us updated!

Woohoooo, lol, love it when our bodies just do what they're supposed to

cmon little one...keep the progress coming!!

Thinking of you. Hope for lot of progress
    Sabrina [33], DH [33] and our precious shaka-girl

Omg you went to the zoo. Bravo. I don't have that kind of energy! Rest up tonight. That baby is coming soon and you'll need your strength! Come on baby!!

We go to the zoo once or twice a week usually since we have a pass. Just something fun to do when DH has a day off since we have a pass. I swore last week was my last time. Actually I have sworn that the past few times we have gone. This time I really mean it!

Ahhhh! Stalking!!! Come on baby girl!!
    Hollie(32) & DH- Ken(33)DD1- Autumn DD2- Raegan

Sending you labour vibes!

Ooh sounds like things are gearing up! Sending lots of good vibes!

Feeling very uncomfortable and sorry for myself today.

Appointment update. No progress.

Oh my word Rach, ugh, I'm so sorry !!!

Thinking of you...I know being over your dd is just super super tough !!!!!!!!!

I'll elaborate now. I was so down earlier I couldn't type it all out. First I was down 2 lbs thanks to not being able to eat much, nausea, and diarrhea. Then I asked before he came in if he could sweep my membranes. He said I was *maybe* at 1.5 but that was being generous and my cervix is still pretty firm. The idea had been to talk induction with him and he said we could do it but he wasn't sounding to thrilled about it and honestly with not being favorable for it I'm not either. He could not get his finger in to sweep my membranes so that was out too. Blood pressure, urine, and baby heart beat were all good and he said he could feel her head which was at least encouraging to me because I didn't feel like she is all that low yet. I am really sore from him checking me and tonight I am going to be consuming a lovely castor oil/orange juice concoction. I've done all the same things this time that I did with my last baby and nothing has made any difference at all. It's so frustrating! DH starts vacation on Saturday and goes back the 29th so I have to get this rolling. I am going back on Monday (my wedding anniversary) to get checked again and will be scheduling an induction then. I am so super nervous about an induction when I am not progressing but I don't know what else to do. I need to be able to have my husband home to help me with the girls.

Hoping and praying for a baby soon, I know you must be tired and frustrated. I went into labor with DD at 40 weeks and 4 days at 7pm! The day before I was a finger tip dialated. It could happen any minute! Try and rest up.

Sorry your body's not doing what you want it to. So frustrating. Sending lots of labor vibes & your way.

Anna (36), DH (47), Little Man (4), , Little Lady (brand new!)