Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Rachel/rachoochoo updates

Aww congrats!!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

woohoooo for contrx and for a new niece !!!!!!

Praying for a great appt today, lots of progress , and totally enjoy snuggle-bugglin' that little sweet pea...got to do that a couple weeks ago with my newest niece, looooooved it !!!

Thinking of you Rach !
    Last edited by kellyowens; 07-03-2014 at 08:04 AM.
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

No further progress. Still only 1 cm and 50%. I think I sat around that for a while with my last baby too and then jumped up to a 3 before I got induced so hopefully the next week things will pick up.

Olivia was completely taken with her and kept asking to hold her and giving her kisses.

Attached Images Attached Images

I'm sorry for no new progress ! Praying next week brings better news !!

Your niece is soooo precious, oh my word, what a little doll !!!!!

Your Girls And niece Are Adorable! Sorry you haven't had much progress. Hope things start working quickly and soon. Have your girls talk to the baby!! My dd1 must be the reason things would start moving as with both dd2 and ds the day before labour started she would shout at the belly - come out! Come out! I'm tired of waiting! Lol

They do love talking to her! They are always telling her she needs to come out.

I have not been feeling so great the past few days. I am feeling somewhat nauseated and have no appetite. When I do eat it makes me feel stuffed right away which makes me feel worse. I have been skipping meals a lot and doing more here and there snacking. There just isn't room for anything. I don't have another appointment until Thursday. Hoping this is almost done!

I felt the same way about the same time as you. Almost time!!

Hoping it is soon for you!!!

Happy 39wks!!!!!!

Hoping and praying it's very soon for you Rach !!

Cmon baby, your family can't wait to meet you!

I was having the most regular/painful/consistent contractions for almost an hour this morning. Started getting excited annnnnnnd (TMI) went poop and it all stopped. They were definitely still contractions and not just pain from needing a BM because they were low and uterine/cervix centered. I must have relieved some pressure and made them stop though. Bummer! The good news is I started drinking red raspberry leaf tea 3x a day yesterday and I am definitely noticing more activity right after drinking it. The contrax this morning started up within an hour of drinking it this morning and I am in general more crampy and achy down there.

With Eric this time I had the same. Only both bm and contrix became almost regular -I had to go every single time for an hour after an contrix!!!! I hope they pick up for you. It is the most annoying feeling when you have hide and seek with labour pains!

Thinking of you and hoping things pick up and take off.
    The end is so hard!

Thinking of you. and hope for some fast progress.
    In the meantime don't mind that it's not going forward. I was 50% effaced and 2 cm less than 24 hours before giving birth. Not even my ob did expect me to give birth soon. You never know what happens
    Sabrina [33], DH [33] and our precious shaka-girl

thinking of you Rachel!!!!! There's nothing quite as frustrating as a stop-and-start labor, boo !

Hoping and praying it really kicks in for you soon !!!

This week has definitely kicked it up a notch and I really feel like I don't have much longer to go. Lots of contractions again last night and this morning I woke up feeling like I have a period coming on with cramps and body aches. I have an appointment Thursday morning and something is definitely going on. Not feeling so much like I'll be pregnant forever. With the full moon this weekend maybe I'll get the push I need.

...hope that moon gets things working for you (me too actually ;))

Anna (36), DH (47), Little Man (4), , Little Lady (brand new!)

Sounds very promising! !! I hope you get good news at the appt!

Fx for you! !!

hoping and praying that full moon will help Eleanor decide it's time to meet her family!!!!

I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! This little one will be here in no time.
    Leigh(36)/Matt(40)/Sonja Lily(4)/Damien Andrew(1.5)

It's taken me all day to update because I am so depressed. Absolutely no change at all. Still only 1 cm and 50% which is what I have been at for a month solid now. I gained FIVE lbs in one week which is totally crazy because I haven't had any swelling and have not had much of an appetite. Baby girl is still measuring at 38 weeks for the second week in a row (so at least she isn't huge). I have had contractions and cramps all weeks. I've been glugging this stupid tea like crazy and taking 2000 mg of EPO every single day. Sex when I can get up the energy. NOTHING is doing anything. I was supposed to go to my sisters and see my little baby niece and the idea of holding a newborn baby that wasn't my own brought me to tears. I just can't anymore. Next Thursday if she isn't here yet we will be talking about an induction the following week because my husband starts vacation the 19th and will be off for 12 days. I have to have her towards the beginning of that or he doesn't get any other paid time off AND I won't have him there to help me, which I need. I so want to do this myself and not be induced and really at this point I'm not even progressed enough to do an induction. I am so down about all of this right now.

Oh, Rachel! I am so sorry you are under so much stress. Huge hugs. Thinking of you and hope there will be no need for an induction! !!!

Oh that is so frustrating Rachel. Hope things start moving along here for you quickly. :Hugs:

Oh Rach I'm so incredibly sorry !! It really is so discouraging to hear "no progress" especially when you're feeling something going on .

Just really really praying things get going for you very very soon without the need for an induction...although I totally understand why you'd opt for it based on dh's vacay days. I had my mw strip my membranes on a Thurs at 38wks (I was 3cm dilated and had been having bloody show for 2 freaking weeks...no joke ) because dh was working 3hrs away during the weekdays and my previous labor had gone really fast. I went into labor 4 days later though and he did end up making it back home in plenty of time, but my point is I totally feel you on that, especially when you have LOs at home to arrange care for .

Cmon Eleanor!!!!!!

LABORVIBES
    LABORVIBES
    LABORVIBES
    LABORVIBES
    LABORVIBES
    Last edited by kellyowens; 07-12-2014 at 10:59 AM.

Well I made it to my due date for the first time ever. I am choosing to be thankful for that and every day God gives me with this baby. I haven't posted this weekend because I have been grieving over a friend's loss. I found out Friday that she lost her baby at 18 weeks. This is her third consecutive mid second trimester loss within the past two years. All I have done lately is complain about how done I am being pregnant and while I know this doesn't invalidate the feelings I have it really gave me a fresh perspective.

I'm so sorry for your friend's losses, how incredibly devastating !

Thinking of you Rach...praying your sweetie is in your arms soon !!

Happy due date!!

You should treat yourself to a whole fresh pineapple to celebrate

So sorry about your friend
    Sending you labour vibes. There must be a reason why she is not in a hurry!

Sending prayers to your friend!

Pineapple is tasty

So sorry to hear about your friends loss....that's so heartbreaking.

Congrats on hitting your due date! Hope you get to see her sweet little face soon.

Anna (36), DH (47), Little Man (4), , Little Lady (brand new!)