Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Rachel/rachoochoo updates

Middle baby!!! Eek! :d
    Dada (27) Mama-Jessie (26) Orion (4) Kadence (2) Osiris (Uterus)

2 days!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post
    2 days!
    YES! I am so ready! We changed our photo shoot until Friday since it will be nice enough that day to do them outside. There's about no way I am holding onto that envelope for two days though. Thinking we will pick up the girls and go out to lunch and open it then. I just won't announce until Friday/Saturday depending on when my friend gets me a pic. I will tell you guys here but I won't facebook announce it.

Yay!! So exciting!!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

I couldn't do the gender reveal photos. LOL. I am unabashedly hoping for a girl this time around. I'd hate to have photographic evidence of the disappointment on my face if it's another boy. I have names chosen for both genders and at the end of the day we want another child, regardless of gender, but still I'd look pretty ticked/pissed/sad at first, I'm sure.
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

Quote Originally Posted by khadijavye View Post
    I couldn't do the gender reveal photos. LOL. I am unabashedly hoping for a girl this time around. I'd hate to have photographic evidence of the disappointment on my face if it's another boy. I have names chosen for both genders and at the end of the day we want another child, regardless of gender, but still I'd look pretty ticked/pissed/sad at first, I'm sure.
    We are doing just the girls and they are opening a big box of balloons so no matter what color the balloons are their faces will say weeeeee it's balloons popping out of a box.

1 more day!

Your reveal sounds so adorable I can't wait to see it!!

I love the balloon idea!!!
    Jessica (34) DH (39) This is a first for both of us

Quote Originally Posted by rachoochoo View Post
    We are doing just the girls and they are opening a big box of balloons so no matter what color the balloons are their faces will say weeeeee it's balloons popping out of a box.
    AH!! Fantastic!! I may actually steal this idea, then. LOVE IT!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

So exciting! Sending you blue vibes! !!
    Miss T (10.17.2008) Miss A(06.30.2012) Flipper #3 due 06.2014
    Follow my blog on Facebook

Thanks ladies! I am so excited!

On am unrelated note DH went to the doctor earlier (he has bronchitis) and he told me that he was going to discuss a vasectomy. When he came back I asked if he had and he said no. I asked why and his response was "I didn't feel like it. " Ooook not sure what that means.

Can't wait to hear your news!

I'm sure that's not an easy thing to do, maybe he needs more time to think about it.

All gender things aside, baby girl looked amazing and healthy and is measuring right on. Still nothing on names but I guess we have plenty of time to work that out. We went shopping this evening and got a ton of cute girl things at Carter's and Old Navy. I haven't had the storage space to keep everything from the girls so I only have a tub full of my favorite pieces. Basically starting over again on clothing. I don't mind shopping though and the majority that I buy will be used. This was just a yay we know what we're having little shopping spree.

I haven't updated in a while. I am getting really frustrated with the lack of movement. My placenta is definitely anterior per the u/s tech and I am really not feeling much of anything. Every very once in a while when I am laying on the couch at night I can get something small but I have to be laying still or I don't notice it. 20 weeks tomorrow so I am very disappointed and it also makes me worry that something is wrong even though I know it's normal with the placenta position.

I slept funny last night and have a pinched nerve/pulled muscle in my shoulder. I can barely move it hurts so badly. I'm supposed to babysit my 16 month nephew tonight so that BIL can take my sister out on a surprise outing for their anniversary. My mom is going to come over and help me or I don't think I could do it. I can't even bend over to pick up and vacuum the floor right now.

Sorry about not being able to feel much, I am sure that is frustrating!

Ouch on the pinched nerve! Too bad you can't do some anti-inflammatory. Try some ice packs on it, 20 mins on/hour off. Heat is not recommended. Glad you'll have some help!

Definitely been icing and trying to stretch it as much as I can. I had to cancel morning plans. It took me forever to get the girls dressed and then I realized there was no way I could lift Olivia into her carseat. Olivia has been my little helper this morning. She picked up the living room floor for me as I directed her where to put things. What she didn't get I kind of kicked into the room it belonged in to deal with later.

Wow, I have not updated in over a month. Mostly because I am almost 100% mobile now and it's a PITA. I had an appointment this morning. Only 1 lb gained despite over indulging in baked goods a lot recently. The nurse was only able to catch the heart beat for a second because Eleanor was flailing all over the place. My fundal height was 25 weeks so just a little bit ahead but that means nothing. I measured 3-4 weeks ahead the entire third trimester of my last pregnancy. All in all a pretty boring and routine appointment. When I was putting my almost 4 year old in the carseat after she said, "mommy I love your body and Ellendore (that's how she says Eleanor)." It was such a sweet moment since she very very rarely says I love you.

I went from feeling almost no movement at all to feeling her very regularly all throughout the day in the past week and a half or so. I would say out of my three so far she is definitely the most active. I am loving it! I'm enjoying laying back at night and letting it all hang out and watching the ripple effect.

I also had my first baby related dream last night. We were at the hospital and she had already been born and in walks BIL's ex-GF that he dated when we first dating/got married with her two kids. I kept thinking what the heck is she doing here and she was acting like them being there was a totally normal thing and was really excited to see the baby. She even introduced Eleanor to her kids as their cousin and I was like ummm nooooo.

Aww how sweet! Ellendore I love it!

Yay for baby kicks, punches and wiggles!

Me: Robin Follow As Natalie Blooms DH: Aaron

Glad you are doing well. Better boring than too much negative stress! Love the name you chose!

Well I officially suck at updating. This has been a very uneventful pregnancy so I don't ever really feel like there is anything to share. I haven't been sick at all and other than fatigue it's been a breeze. I am down to every other week appointments. After only gaining 1-3 lbs a month this entire pregnancy I seem to be packing it on here towards the end. Not thrilled with that after working hard to get weight off but I guess I knew to expect it as well. Eleanor is a very active baby and so far I haven't noticed any real waking/sleeping pattern. She is an equal opportunity kicker/puncher whether it is night or day and frequently wakes me up at night by pounding my bladder. The girls are VERY excited for her to come out so they can "play" and see their little sissy. I should have another u/s within the next 1-2 weeks to recheck her bowel but I have a feeling that everything is fine with that and have not spent a lot of time worrying about it. I'm still waiting to get bitten by the nesting bug as far as cleaning house. I don't feel panicked about that yet like I have in my other pregnancies but I am feeling the panic about gathering the rest of the items I need before she gets here.

I will update some more after my next appointment Thursday.

Aww! I'm so glad things are going well for you! Can't wait to see a new u/s pic!

I hear you on having stuff ready, we have clothes, diapers, some blankets and that's about it.

Glad to hear you're doing well.
    I know the panic of not having everything ready altough I mostly have but then there comes something small that reminds me of all the stuff I've not yet ready. I'm sure you get all together in time.

Wait for your updates....
    Sabrina [33], DH [33] and our precious shaka-girl

Your girls are so sweet! How exciting for them, and how wonderful that you get to see this all through their eyes.

Yay for Ellendore being so feisty! Our little one is, too, and I love it. So reassuring!

Can't wait to hear about your next appointment.

It has definitely been a whole new experience for me having kids who are old enough to be excited this time! I love it so much! They haven't really been patient enough to keep their hands on my belly long enough to feel the kicks for real but Olivia puts her hands on and I make my belly pretend kick and she giggles like crazy over it. I think this will be a huge adjustment especially for her but at the same time I think she is going to rock it.

Oh I totally forgot to tell you guys about my B1tch MIL basically telling me she hates our baby name (like I care). She cornered me at my daughter's party the other day and was like, "why don't you just name her Nora. Eleanor is so blah." Umm because I love the name and it's what we have chosen. My mom was sitting there with me and the both of us shut her down quick but the rest of the weekend she was here she kept suggesting names. If it comes up again I'm probably going to go crazy on her.

They are so sweet! How fun that must be. Maiya has felt this one kick a few times. So exciting!

I think I'd tell her "Fine, we'll name her Ellendore, then. End of discussion!!" Grr. I certainly wouldn't put up with that nonsense!

How sweet your girls are!
    Sorry About Mil. You can just tell her she has no say in naming the baby!

30. Default

My MIL has been absolutely obnoxious about DS2's middle name, Atticus. Just a couple months ago she actually made a fuss about it to my face! Mind you, he's turning 3 on Sunday ... the name isn't going anywhere. This was the first occasion where she was ugly about his name to my face and I LOVED, REVELED in shutting her DOWN. I exclaimed loudly, "ROBERTA! That is SO RUDE!" I mean, seriously lady, not your kid, not your choice GET OVER IT.

If she would just think before she speaks ... I'd like her a WHOLE lot better!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13