Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rachel/rachoochoo updates

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    You could get the otc intelligender kit . I've only seen them in Walgreens and know nothing about it...for $38 I'll pass, lol, but it would be fun to do and see if it was accurate .
    They are $18 from Amazon but even that seems a little steep when they aren't known to be all that accurate.

Happy 11 weeks!!

I hope you get insomnia relief soon, it really is awful :-(

My next appt is Thursday morning and we will probably hear the heartbeat for the first time. I am so anxious/excited about it!

Also last night my vag was super sore. Seems really early to be starting that business!

Oh, hearing that little heartbeat is so exciting! Hope you have a great appointment.

Ooooh, how exciting, so hoping that heartbeat is right there and easy to find !!!

Ugh, the vag pain, I had that the first 2wks after my bfp but it has evened out...I expect it to return later as baby gets bigger though. I hope it's just a temporary thing for you as your body adjusts to baby growing !!

My appointment this morning went really well. I was up 2 lbs, which I considered a success especially with all over the holiday/birthday overindulging I did. I was happy with the number and now that the holidays are over I will be watching what I eat more closely. We heard the heartbeat with the doppler as well. It was really super faint and only for a second but it was 160. We talked about scheduling the big u/s and I was supposed to get it scheduled but he forgot to circle it on my paperwork so I will just schedule it next time I go. It's only 6 weeks away! I go Jan 30th for my next appt (the day before my birthday) and then two weeks later I will go for my u/s (which should be Valentine's Day).

Aww Sounds like a great appt!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Great appointment!
    Miss T (10.17.2008) Miss A(06.30.2012) Flipper #3 due 06.2014
    Follow my blog on Facebook

Under 200 days!

Yay!

And it's been bugging me since yesterday but my doctor isn't officially changing my due date even though my u/s put me at 1w1d earlier than my LMP. I don't really care I guess because the only difference to me is that I know and will not allow myself to be talked into induction when I know I am not due/overdue yet. But it stills nags me a little.

Yay! for a good appointment.
    I agree...they should change your official dd....I've always considered you ahead of me. ;)

Anna (36), DH (47), Little Man (4), , Little Lady (brand new!)

So glad all is going well! I haven't been able to be on much, but I've been thinking about you!
    Me (28) DH (32) DSD (9) DD (born 12/22/13)

Quote Originally Posted by rachoochoo View Post
    And it's been bugging me since yesterday but my doctor isn't officially changing my due date even though my u/s put me at 1w1d earlier than my LMP. I don't really care I guess because the only difference to me is that I know and will not allow myself to be talked into induction when I know I am not due/overdue yet. But it stills nags me a little.
    Same thing happened to me. I also didn't want to get strong armed into an induction. Everyone kept telling me not to worry about it. But that is very important to me. Good news is Kayla is measuring on cue for their dd now. But even so I want to be at least 18 days overdue (as long as the baby and I are healthy) before giving in to induction. And even then I want the least amount of pit possible. I have heard them going as low as 2 drops to get things started. So that is my backup plan. Stick to your guns sister!
    Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Baby Kayla is here! Praying for all the APA girls .

I think we decided on our boy name yesterday. Plenty of time to change our minds but right now if this is a boy he will be Jonah Miles. DH likes it and I just love the way my youngest DD says Jonah. Now if we could decide on a girl name. That's harder for us and DH doesn't like any of the names I like.

I like it!!

I love the name Jonah !!!!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Thanks, I really like it too.

This baby must have hit a growth spurt. I am really achy and crampy today. Feeling it all stretch out. I think I am going to go ahead and call it and say I have been feeling a few small flutters here and there. I wasn't sure but it's getting a little more persistent so I guess this is it. This is about when I felt Olivia too.

I like the name Jonah.

And how exciting that you're feeling the baby already!! That was the best part of being pregnant for me, and I miss it so much.
    Me (28) DH (32) DSD (9) DD (born 12/22/13)

Lovely name! !!
    Miss T (10.17.2008) Miss A(06.30.2012) Flipper #3 due 06.2014
    Follow my blog on Facebook

DH just approved for sure the middle name Miles. I didn't even think about it but apparently the Denver Broncos mascot's name is Miles. So thanks to that saving grace the middle name is approve.

12 weeks today!

Happy 12wks!!!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

LOL men are weird. Glad you got the name!!

Happy 12 weeks!!

Hello second trimester! Give me my energy back!

Yesssss! Hooray for second tri.

Happy 2nd Tri- Day!

IT'S A BOY!!!

Marissa 12, Peyton 7, Jayden 5 and #4 due 7/4/2014

Yay for hitting the 2nd trimester!!

I am just dying to know what we're having now! One more month! I started a shopping fund already.

Just scheduled our big u/s for 2/12! 4 weeks and 1 day to go!!!

Yay so exciting!!