Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Natalie/Geneari updates

Fingers crossed for you!!!
    I wish I was losing weight lol or not gaining much. Though I am doing much *better* in this pregnancy. But I am predisposed to rapid gain weight during pregnancy - lousy genetics!
    Miss T (10.17.2008) Miss A(06.30.2012) Flipper #3 due 06.2014
    Follow my blog on Facebook

DH got to feel Abby kicking this weekend, he was so happy! But I swear that she knows a hand is there because as soon as one of us puts a hand on my belly she stops. He says she's a stubborn girl---and given her parents it's very likely LOL. I just keep telling him it's early still and things will really start picking up soon.

Had a weird dream about my ex husband and he told me he was glad I was pregnant because he was afraid I'd never get to have kids. Both of my m/c's were his babies so I guess it makes sense in a twisted way.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Think I was feeling hiccups this morning! At first I was freaked out because it felt like she was having a seizure or something but then I realized it was more of a rhythmic pulsing and I calmed down. Guess I have more of that to look forward to now.

Oh that's gotta be a neat feeling (hiccups)! My first good u/s he had the hiccups and it was so cute to see, but I couldn't feel any of them. & so cool that hubby got to feel Abby!! I can't wait for that!!
    Me: Heather {28}, DH: Tahee {30}, & Baby Boy: Carter {born July 2, 2014}... makes three

5. Default

So glad DH got to feel the baby move!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

22 weeks!

I've noticed that if I lay on my left side she gets active (especially in the middle of the night) but if I lay on my right she gets calm. Not sure if that means anything, just a weird observation.

22 weeks!

I've noticed that if I lay on my left side she gets active (especially in the middle of the night) but if I lay on my right she gets calm. Not sure if that means anything, just a weird observation.

For dd1 she absolutely disliked when I was on my right side. And dd2 was more active when I was on my left. This baby starts moving, kicking and doing somersaults regardless of how I lie down. lol

I posted this somewhere else, but I want to make sure I can find it again later.

I had a vision of Abigail this morning! I was making pancakes, just like how my mom did when I was little. And then, just like it was happening, this 7-9 year old girl comes bouncing in to the kitchen to see about the pancakes. She had light brown, fine hair--in pigtails, which I thought was funny because I'd never do my hair before breakfast. She had light colored eyes. And she was happy.

She looked a lot more like DH than me, which after thinking about it makes some sense. He is mostly of Irish heritage and I am Italian/Scottish, so I think the North is overtaking the South on this one--I guess we'll find out!

I posted this somewhere else, but I want to make sure I can find it again later.

I had a vision of Abigail this morning! I was making pancakes, just like how my mom did when I was little. And then, just like it was happening, this 7-9 year old girl comes bouncing in to the kitchen to see about the pancakes. She had light brown, fine hair--in pigtails, which I thought was funny because I'd never do my hair before breakfast. She had light colored eyes. And she was happy.

She looked a lot more like DH than me, which after thinking about it makes some sense. He is mostly of Irish heritage and I am Italian/Scottish, so I think the North is overtaking the South on this one--I guess we'll find out!

It might be a little early to say so but I think I've finally gained some weight. Net gain of +2 pounds over my PP weight. Though in the last 2-3ish weeks I've gained 4.4 pounds, so that rate is a little faster than I'm comfortable with. If I stayed at that rate I'd gain 24.8 pounds in the next 13 weeks (assuming I go to 40), that's a lot in a short time. Maybe it's not, IDK, I'm trying not to focus on it so much. I'm glad that I'm finally seeing positive gains!

That's similar with me. The first half of the preg I gained only 4lbs. Which seemed fine and on target. Then sometime in the last month poof! 7lbs gained... The baby is growing a lot now too but I'm also less sick than in the first half. I'm comfortable with the weight gain.

I think yours is fine also. I wouldn't worry it.

23 weeks! I can't believe how close to 100 days that ticker is getting.

Today is 2 weeks since my interview, so I expect a call today. The company really adheres to the expectations they set, so while I hoped for a call earlier that was just me being impatient. If I don't get a call today that will make me really nervous. But I decided that I would not contact them unless I had not heard anything before Monday. Such a test of my patience!

Going to my appt today and then having lunch with a friend I haven't seen since Dec, so lots going on today!!

23 weeks! I can't believe how close to 100 days that ticker is getting.

Today is 2 weeks since my interview, so I expect a call today. The company really adheres to the expectations they set, so while I hoped for a call earlier that was just me being impatient. If I don't get a call today that will make me really nervous. But I decided that I would not contact them unless I had not heard anything before Monday. Such a test of my patience!

Going to my appt today and then having lunch with a friend I haven't seen since Dec, so lots going on today!!

Interesting appt today. I met one of the other midwives and she was nice but very matter of fact, which isn't a bad thing just different from the one I've seen.

So Georgia only has one doctor that delivers breech babies vaginally and only one hospital that allows water births. I have neither of them lol. They will let me labor in the tub but then I have to get out, um, ok.

And she wouldn't allow me to alternative glucose testing because my first a1c was 5.7 and she would repeat it either, which I don't really understand. So I have my stupid glucose drink for next time.

Bummer! I hope you get good numbers!
    I have to do a glucose test on 21st and it will be combined 1 hour and 3 hours. Tough morning!

Bummer! I hope you get good numbers!
    I have to do a glucose test on 21st and it will be combined 1 hour and 3 hours. Tough morning!

Job news is discouraging but not entirely a "no." After going through the whole process they decided they want more candidates. So I'm just going to get more and more pregnant and if they pick me after all, I might not be able to do all the initial travelling for training that they want. At least I don't have to sit on pins and needles waiting for a call. One day they'll figure it out and let me know.

In other news, I'm feeling very stereo-typically pregnant lol. Standing is not always easy and I have to tie my shoes funny (can't wait for sandal weather). I get aches and pains that are normal but not super fun. Turning in bed is really hard to do. I'm eating more.

We got a bunch of NB-3 mos clothes from one of DH coworkers and it's so weird seeing them in the closet. We've had 3-4 pieces for a while but it's different seeing a lot of clothes.

I'm working on a canvas for her room, though I don't know when she'll ever be in there--not for awhile. LOL.

I'm really trying to just enjoy everything that is happening. It's very likely that this will be our only child so I want to soak it all in.

Job news is discouraging but not entirely a "no." After going through the whole process they decided they want more candidates. So I'm just going to get more and more pregnant and if they pick me after all, I might not be able to do all the initial travelling for training that they want. At least I don't have to sit on pins and needles waiting for a call. One day they'll figure it out and let me know.

In other news, I'm feeling very stereo-typically pregnant lol. Standing is not always easy and I have to tie my shoes funny (can't wait for sandal weather). I get aches and pains that are normal but not super fun. Turning in bed is really hard to do. I'm eating more.

We got a bunch of NB-3 mos clothes from one of DH coworkers and it's so weird seeing them in the closet. We've had 3-4 pieces for a while but it's different seeing a lot of clothes.

I'm working on a canvas for her room, though I don't know when she'll ever be in there--not for awhile. LOL.

I'm really trying to just enjoy everything that is happening. It's very likely that this will be our only child so I want to soak it all in.

Hugs. Sorry the news is discouraging. In situations like this they should at least say sorry but no is instead of having people hang like that!!!
    For me it is always weird getting newborn clothes as I usually don't keep them and give away so kinda forget what they look like!
    Post some pictures of canvas. A whole room for the baby is not something we can do but I love seeing what others create!

Hugs. Sorry the news is discouraging. In situations like this they should at least say sorry but no is instead of having people hang like that!!!
    For me it is always weird getting newborn clothes as I usually don't keep them and give away so kinda forget what they look like!
    Post some pictures of canvas. A whole room for the baby is not something we can do but I love seeing what others create!

Reading and stalking...wanted to post to give you for the job news, but also for all the good stuff going on ! I'm just so excited to see your pg progressing so beautifully...your vision of Abigail made me cry

I hope your GTT goes well...bummer you can't do the alternative . LOL, I won't lie, it's pretty miserable in my opinion, but hoping for good numbers for you !

Post a pic of the canvas when you're done...I'd love to see it !!!!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

I am sorry about the job news. I ran into the same thing. I am not sure what type of work you are looking for... however there are some really good real work from home jobs I have found. It is customer support for people like Xerox. It only pays $10... but you can pretty much work 40+ hours if you wish. The require windows 7 or better a fast internet connection and a land line. I am still trying to work out the land line. But when I get it I will be applying for sure. I am not sure how that will work out with baby. I might have to wait 2 months after she is born Or work at a time DH is not. lol Right now he has part time production work. A huge step up from pizza. He only has to work 2 days a week to have the same take home. But they are getting busier. Thank God. PM me if you would like the link.

I cannot believe you are almost to 100 days. It seems like only a day ago I was just there myself.
    Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Baby Kayla is here! Praying for all the APA girls .

I am sorry about the job news. I ran into the same thing. I am not sure what type of work you are looking for... however there are some really good real work from home jobs I have found. It is customer support for people like Xerox. It only pays $10... but you can pretty much work 40+ hours if you wish. The require windows 7 or better a fast internet connection and a land line. I am still trying to work out the land line. But when I get it I will be applying for sure. I am not sure how that will work out with baby. I might have to wait 2 months after she is born Or work at a time DH is not. lol Right now he has part time production work. A huge step up from pizza. He only has to work 2 days a week to have the same take home. But they are getting busier. Thank God. PM me if you would like the link.

I cannot believe you are almost to 100 days. It seems like only a day ago I was just there myself.
    Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Baby Kayla is here! Praying for all the APA girls .

24 weeks!

This is a very exciting milestone. I explained to my DH about viability and survival from this point and he was horrified to think of her coming so early--can't say I blame him on that one. But some chance is better than no chance. Anyway, I don't think she's going to be making an appearance anytime soon!

24 weeks!

This is a very exciting milestone. I explained to my DH about viability and survival from this point and he was horrified to think of her coming so early--can't say I blame him on that one. But some chance is better than no chance. Anyway, I don't think she's going to be making an appearance anytime soon!

I love reaching the "viability" milestone...congrats !!!!!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Yay to reaching viability point! I am right there with you!

I like to stalk your updates. As we are so close I always realizes the milestones when you write about them. You make me happy everytime I read that. Thanks for those updates
    Sabrina [33], DH [33] and our precious shaka-girl

Aww Sabrina thanks!!