Thread: help please!!!

Default help please!!!

About seven months ago I went off my birth control for the month and I think I got pregnant in the process. When my period was supposed to come in I just spotted a little but the pee test was negative. Then month went by and I started feeling sick and then I was just exausted for no reason at all and pee test was still negative. So I went to the hospital and the blood test was neg too and ive had several since may and they all come back neg. I havent had a period since I spotted that one day and when I have sex with my husband its like it throws me into a period. I bleed a little and then I cramp up really bad. I dont know whats going on they wont give me an ultra sound unless i have a positive test. And I cant afford to go see an obgyn i dont know what to do. If im not prego its not the end of the world but if I am I really need to see a doctor. So i dont Know what to do please help me! What should I do?

You could always go to Planned Parenthood-they fo ultrasounds there... My friend got one there after her bfn tests of 2 months and she eas Oregon... Good luck.

If the blood tests are negative then it is extremely unlikely you are pregnant. I recommend you let your regular dr know and request a 10 day course of provera. You should get a regular period within 2wks of stopping the provera.

I'm sorry your body isn't cooperating ! Please keep us posted!!

Pregnancy does seem unlikely. I do think the bleeding and cramps every time you have sex is something to have checked out. Your nearest Planned Parenthood (1-800-230-PLAN) or Health Department may be able to do a pelvic exam - just describe the problem without talking about pregnancy. Failing that you will have to beg or borrow the money for an obgyn visit. GL

Im going to the doctor at noon today. Planned parenthood didnt help at all they took a pee test told me it was negative then sent me on my way after giving me a huge speel about how wonderful it was that I wasnt pregnant. The negative doesnt mean much to me because my mother in law had the same problem with her three kids her hcg level never went up she always had a false pee and blood test. But anyways I just thought id get someone elses opinion I dont think im pregnant anymore the hubby says to not think that way but i cant help it. I do feel something moving and so does he but idk im so tired of being told im not pregnant and im just crazy im just giving up on the whole pregnant thing. I will fill you in on what the doctor says thank you ladies!

Blog Entries

I hope that the doctor has some answers for you.
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My blog about MCAD

Definitely keep us posted !

Thinking of you ♥

Well ladies im not pregnant.. totally bummed. Aparently hormone imbalance can do crazy things to a girl. I dont understand why it took them seven months to figure that out but it did. Thank you ladies for all the support it was very appreciated.