Thread: Appt update

Default Appt update

It went really well. He said that my uterus felt like an 8 week uterus. We discussed how I would really like to avoid an epidural this time since I had such a horrendous experience before. He didn't really say much as far as me having a problem with my back where I got my epidural at last time other than it isn't an unheard of problem. He said his wife even still occasionally gets a twinge at her epidural site and it's been many many years since she gave birth. I didn't really have to beg for a u/s like I thought I would. I told him that I ovulate really late and he said we could do a dating u/s so I am going next Wednesday morning for that. I'm excited and can't wait to see my little bean!

Yay! Sounds like a good appointment! I can't wait to see U/S pics!!! So weird about the epidural site though. Hopefully it quits acting up for you!
    Me (28) DH (32) DSD (9) DD (born 12/22/13)

Oh and I had the most fabulous blood draw experience ever. I am a very hard stick and it's been years since I have let anyone dig in my arm because they never hit anything there and if they do they get like half a tube then end up having to poke me in my hand anyway. I was feeling adventurous so when the lady said she wanted to try my arm I let her. She hit it first shot and filled all her tubes. I told her she deserved a medal.

I'm a super hard stick too. My veins are super deep. I am always so nervous when I get it done, but I've had a good experience the last few times too. Yay for us! Lol.
    Me (28) DH (32) DSD (9) DD (born 12/22/13)

great update!! I can't wait to see your little bean too !!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Very excited for you!!!

Erica 33, DH 34, STC for 4+ years, Diagnosed DOR 4/2011, mom to 4 , Barbados IVF March 2013!!!

Exciting! !! Can't wait to hear about your u/so!
    Miss T (10.17.2008) Miss A(06.30.2012) Flipper #3 due 06.2014
    Follow my blog on Facebook

Excellent can't wait to see you us pics!!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Sounds great! Can't wait to see the little bean.

Anna (36), DH (47), Little Man (4), , Little Lady (brand new!)