Thread: worry wart

Default worry wart

Am I the only person who was/is a serious worry wart with their first pregnancy?

I have no clue what things are normal, and what it not.. Maybe it's because I've waited so long to be a mom, that I want everything to be great. I guess I just need to remind myself that if something is wrong I'm sure my body will make it very clear. I'm just ready to get my first Dr appt and they can say that everything looks good (hopefully). I have a meeting with the RN next Thursday to just do some information gathering. Hopefully it won't take too long to actually see the Dr.
    Jessica (34) DH (39) This is a first for both of us

You are not. Even with consecutive pregnancies women worry. Have trust in your body and I hope all goes well for you!
    Miss T (10.17.2008) Miss A(06.30.2012) Flipper #3 due 06.2014
    Follow my blog on Facebook

Glad to know I'm not crazy I just kinda started worrying when some of the aches and pains I was having went away...
    Jessica (34) DH (39) This is a first for both of us

Worry comes with the territory I'm afraid.

You're right that your body will let you know if something is wrong. Heavy/severe cramps or red bleeding are things to worry about. If you get sick and start to run a fever over 100 deg then you need to get to a doctor right away also (or call the office nurse line and see if they will call in meds for you).

Weird sensations are normal and tend not to last long but make you crazy.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Every pg brings new worries it seems, lol, you are definitely not alone !!! Symptoms that come and go can be so unnerving but Natalie is right, the things she mentioned are the things to worry about .

...I hope your appt goes wonderfully Thursday and you get to see the dr soon!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

You are prefectly normal. We all worry about this or that. I have to say with my last pregnancy I ate whatever I wanted but this time around I threw out my soft cheeses. When I had cramps I ran to the bathroom, morning sickness disappears for a few hours? I place of enjoying that feeling I worried.

I wasn't so much with my first pregnancy but I had a m/c between my girls and during my last pregnancy I was a nervous wreck thinking I would have another loss. It didn't help that I had betas drawn and had extremely low numbers the first couple of times. This time I don't feel as nervous about it. My baby that I lost too would have been born almost exactly the same time in July as this one and it might be silly but I feel like this is the baby God is giving me since I lost that one.