Thread: Guess it's my turn

Default Guess it's my turn

Nausea hit me full tilt late morning and has yet to leave. And rather than puking like a normal human being it is causing nasty intestinal stuff. This is pretty miserable.

And just because I need to look on the sunny side, SIL gave me some maternity pants and I pair of them were XL's and I told her no way would they fit me and they actually do and are a little bit loose.

Sorry about the morning sickness Rachel. It's miserable stuff! Yay for fitting into xl maternity pants! Today I'm wearing jeans I wore prepregnancy that were a little big. Did you ever tell your parents after what your sister did? Did I miss you saying you told them? I bet they are excited!

Goodness Rach, I'm sorry you're getting it..

I just keep telling myself, healthy baby, sick mama. Hopefully you can get some relief!

Brandi, I ended up telling my mom via FB messenger and my dad by text because my sister was going out to their house and I was afraid she would tell them before I got to. Not at all how I would have liked for it to go. She has apologized up and down to me over it and I've moved on but it is still somewhat upsetting to me. I guess I know better than to share things next time.

Quote Originally Posted by rachoochoo View Post
    Brandi, I ended up telling my mom via FB messenger and my dad by text because my sister was going out to their house and I was afraid she would tell them before I got to. Not at all how I would have liked for it to go. She has apologized up and down to me over it and I've moved on but it is still somewhat upsetting to me. I guess I know better than to share things next time.
    Oh man I'm so sorry. Yeah I would hesitate to share anything in the future for sure! With this one we actually sent everyone a text at the same time with a picture of the pregnancy test. That way everyone knew at the same time! It was a quick decision and I wish I would of told them in person because the reaction was horrible . I totally get it! Hopefully your family is very happy for you though!

They took it really well and they are happy for us. Also I think my tummy problems were from food poisoning. I have really avoided fast food the past several months and we had whoppers from BK the night before I started feeling lousy. I still felt pretty bad yesterday but today seems to be back to business as usual.