Thread: am i pregnant?!?! help!

Default am i pregnant?!?! help!

Okay, so ive been having symptoms such as tender breast, fatigue, nausea, vomiting, and ive missed my period( I was supposed to get my period on the 1st of November & its now the 12th & still nothing!) ive taken 2 home pregnancy tests and both said negative but I continue to have symptoms and no period. that last time I had sex was October 18th or 19th, could it be to early for a home test to detect ? any one else going through the same thing or anyone who could help me out?

You have a negative test recently, as in today or yesterday? And you have regular cycles that you can predict, so you are absolutely certain you are 11-12 days late?

It's very, very unlikely - possible, but extremely unlikely - to get a false negative so long after your period is due. More likely you are having a wacky cycle, possibly even from the stress of worrying about it. If you still have a negative 14 days or so after you are due, call the doctor to see about getting a blood test done.
    Me (39) DH (46) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12

Some women never get a positive home test, the best at this point is to go to your doctor. They might give you a blood test.

I took one 2 days ago and the other 2 days before that. & My period has never been late. Thanks yall, im going to try calling my obgyn.

I hope your Dr can help you figure out whats going on. I do know a lady that never did get a positvie on a home test and was out of her first trimester before it was confirmed that she was in fact pregnant. Good Luck to you!