Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Net

Thanks natalie! I hadn't even thought about that. Makes sense because I'm having fibroid pain and other stretchy pains again. Hadn't thought about nausea going along with that.

Ps.. love your new u/s pic and its cute pink frame

I've been super sleepy all day. I fought it for awhile and then laid down, but didn't get to nap until a couple hours later--when of course my dogs wanted to go outside (it was time anyway). I feel a little better but still just like it's hard to keep my eyes open.

I get like that too after moderate activity. I can't help but thinking I'm doing something wrong---isn't this the energy trimester?
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

I'm with ya! I'm exhausted today! And I'm more nauseous in the past week than I was in the first trimester.

Same here ladies! NO ENERGY! There is so much that I *want* to do, but idk if it's my mind or my body but one of them is just saying no. However, my husband now has the energy of a 5 year old on a sugar high AND the desire to clean the entire house! So at least someone in our household is being productive!
    Me: Heather {28}, DH: Tahee {30}, & Baby Boy: Carter {born July 2, 2014}... makes three

That's good at least.

I threw up my dinner last night. Guess I'm going to have m/s this whole pregnancy.

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post
    I threw up my dinner last night. Guess I'm going to have m/s this whole pregnancy.

I feel ya...
    Me: Heather {28}, DH: Tahee {30}, & Baby Boy: Carter {born July 2, 2014}... makes three

Quote Originally Posted by Myssi View Post
    Same here ladies! NO ENERGY! There is so much that I *want* to do, but idk if it's my mind or my body but one of them is just saying no. However, my husband now has the energy of a 5 year old on a sugar high AND the desire to clean the entire house! So at least someone in our household is being productive!
    I wish my hubby would have a house cleaning sugar high!!
    Jessica (34) DH (39) This is a first for both of us

Haha. It is definitely nice! There's a lot of things I'd like to be doing (organizing, decluttering, and decorating for baby), but he's doing a great job.

I've figured out that I have to pee a lot more if I sit down and get up a lot. Too bad I can't sit still.

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post
    That's good at least.

ugh I was sick the entire time with my 1st... I literally had morning sickness the morning I was in labor The good news is it instantly went away as soon as she was born... Im sorry though, Its very draining, and hard for others to understand.
    Katie~
    DD1 (7) DD2 (4) DS1 (22 months) Baby #4 EDD 7/13/14

Abby and I are celebrating 20 weeks with a migraine.

12. Default

That's no way to celebrate!!
    Dorcas (35) DH (36) 3/13

I celebrated 20 weeks with sinus infection. So Yay 20 weeks!!!
    Miss T (10.17.2008) Miss A(06.30.2012) Flipper #3 due 06.2014
    Follow my blog on Facebook

Ugh... I just feel so blah today

New here and poking my head in

Just need to complain a bit....I am having Pubis Symphysis syndrome with this pregnancy (my third) just like my last one..

Not sure if any of you have suffered with this but it basically feels like someone is trying to rip apart your pubic bone...it's awsome

Just needed to tell people who may understand....ugh...
    ~There are only two days in a year that nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow.~
    Dalai Lama

Ugh... I've had a headache this afternoon, so I've been drinking lots of water to try and help out, well now I can't stop going to the potty... I just can't win...

Today is just a blah day for me... tired, headache, feeling down in the dumps, can't shake the fear and anxiety of pregnancy.. Thankfully it's a 3 day weekend... maybe that will help. Oh and I'm supposed to pick up my wedding dress tomorrow if the weather is ok (we're getting more snow!).. maybe all of that will help with the down in the dumps. And a dr appt Wednesday, so hopefully that will make things even better.

I am actually starting to feel pregnant. Kinda a bloat but nothing fits. I had to bust out my maternity jeans for work. I just feel chunky

anyone else dealing with constipation? I drink tons of water and I drink one cup of coffee in the morn (which usually helps), what else can I do to help?
    ]

Freckles, I have this from time to time and hits me really bad once in a while. At some point there is a desire to walk with legs wide apart! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by cheeksy View Post
    Freckles, I have this from time to time and hits me really bad once in a while. At some point there is a desire to walk with legs wide apart! Lol
    So true!!!!
    ~There are only two days in a year that nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow.~
    Dalai Lama

Constipation? Take magnesium supplements. My OB gave me the green light...

Feeling depressed the past couple of days.

I just want to cry, and sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMisty View Post
    Feeling depressed the past couple of days.

I just want to cry, and sleep.
    Hang in there hun....get out and get some exercise or take a relaxing bath!! Sometimes a good cry is needed, so go for it....but do something for yourself that you'll enjoy
    Dalai Lama

Tired today...both my kids had a friend to sleep over last night..first time we had a dual sleepover!! There was a 9 year old, 7yo, and two 5 year olds!!! We went roller skating and then made pizzas...the kids had a blast but I'm pooped!!! I need a recovery day...it's like I'm hungover ;)
    Dalai Lama

Having a "bad" day. I left a travel cup that I loved in a shopping cart and when I went back to it get it, it was gone. I broke a nail. I was so grumpy that I decided not to get lunch out like I planned and then drove home miserable and very hungry. Just annoying little stuff.

I thought that once I started to feel the baby kick I would worry less. LOL. Now it seems like I worry if I'm not feeling her kick when I thought I had figured out her schedule. Maybe she doesn't have one yet.

I know I will be having a June baby but something makes me keep coming here secretly wishing it was still a July baby lol I am pondering scheduling c-section as late as possible cause I really don't want to hang out at home alone after c-section with dh being back at work. Mom won't be able to come till 30th. Though there is a good chance for my in-laws being here which will make it much much easier and will solve our problem of what to do with dd2 who is not as willing as dd1 to sleep in someone else's house without us. ..

I found out today that one of the sweetest women I know lost her battle to cancer today I don't know that this week could get much worse... find a huge cyst, put me on bedrest, loose a friend... this sucks!!!

So sorry turtle hang in there!! You'll be in my thoughts.
    Dalai Lama

Couldn't sleep last night...between my pubic bone pain and my new sciatica/pelvic girdle pain I just was so uncomfortable!!! Only 20 weeks and all these aches...time to strengthen that pelvic floor I guess...off to exercise I go! Hope everyone is doing well!!
    Dalai Lama

So sorry about your friend Jessica.