Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Net

Not at all Laura! We will be so glad to have you join us again!!!

I am so ready to put the tree away and hide all Christmas movies. Ava has destroyed so many ornaments this year and I have several in a fix it pile.

Aww I've been really surprised by our dogs. We gave them one day with the tree naked and they played with it and pulled stuff off, but ever since we decorated it, they just sniff it and leave it alone.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Awww, Rach, I'm sorry ! Christmas trees and toddlers are a tough combo!! Adam doesn't touch the tree because it's pokey but he hits it and throws things at it constantly. We don't have ornaments though, lol, ours were all broken years ago so now we just string the lights on and make decorations for it every year.
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

I keep threatening to take everything off the tree and they say noooo and I give in and don't. It's been annoying but they have gotten a lot of joy out of it and I guess that's what really matters.

Maybe put breakables out of their reach and other stuff its ok to touch at the bottom?

Im still having a hard time believing that im really pregnant....Just saying
    ]

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Happy 4wks!!!!!!

Yay! So glad we get to share a room again Alex!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post
    Maybe put breakables out of their reach and other stuff its ok to touch at the bottom?
    That is what I thought I had done but the ones I thought were not so breakable (made out of yarn and felt) she managed to still mess up. I need to get my hot glue gun out and do some repairing. I actually kind of snapped earlier and took every last thing off the tree and put it all away. DH and I will redecorate the tree on Christmas Eve after kids are in bed and then take it down probably the day after. We're having a birthday party at our apartment on the 28th for DH and Olivia's birthday and since our place is pretty small I will probably want to have the room. I felt so bad because after I took it down Ava was upset and said, "what about the presents?" I told her Santa would bring it all back on Christmas and she seemed ok but the look on her face was so sad.

Aww, I understand though, you really have to protect your sanity, the girls will still have a wonderful Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post
    Aww, I understand though, you really have to protect your sanity, the girls will still have a wonderful Christmas!
    Exactly !

Afm, lol, I seriously wake up every morning and am so excited that I'm still pg ! I told dh the other day it's a little bit like pulling out of your driveway to go to the store and out of 20 consecutive trips you get in a car wreck 12x with only 8 successful attempts. If you perchance decide to go to the store again because out of the last 3 trips you still haven't been able to get what you went out for in the first place, every mile you make it still intact is so encouraging but you can't shake the fear that danger is right around the corner.

It's not a perfect analogy but you get the idea . Obviously, it's worth chancing a "car wreck"...but having to start out again after every time just gets harder and harder. I never know how far I'm going to make it. On the upside though...experience has taught me to enjoy the ride for however long it lasts. Eta...lol, and let's face it, my "car" is on its last leg...not a whole lot of mileage left !!

So anyway, I know most of us celebrate the weekly change over but most nights I come to APA at midnight just to refresh the page and watch my ticker add one more day that I get to be pg .

Yaay for 6wks+2 !!!
    Last edited by kellyowens; 12-22-2013 at 10:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    So anyway, I know most of us celebrate the weekly change over but most nights I come to APA at midnight just to refresh the page and watch my ticker add one more day that I get to be pg .

Yaay for 6wks+2 !!!
    I totally do this too! I don't know if I will make it tonight though. Last night was a rough sleep night and I have a feeling I'm going to be wanting my bed early.

Sugar cookie dough is made and chilling in the fridge so I think the girls and I will be rolling it out and baking this afternoon. I haven't decided if we will decorate them now or wait until tomorrow/Tuesday. If they are decorated they will get eaten a lot faster and we need some for Santa and a couple dozen to take to my parents house on Christmas. Next up I think I am making some cinnamon streusel muffins for Christmas breakfast. I will probably tackle that this evening after I have Olivia down so that I don't have to deal with two kids wanting to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    I was just thinking about you! !! I don't see you on fb and seems you rarely go to twitter so I was wondering what us happening! Congrats and update on your kiddos!
    Miss T (10.17.2008) Miss A(06.30.2012) Flipper #3 due 06.2014
    Follow my blog on Facebook

Oh no the stomach flu has come upon our house...

And our tree is pretty bare too, only lights.
    Katie~
    DD1 (7) DD2 (4) DS1 (22 months) Baby #4 EDD 7/13/14

Katie...same here, ds (he's 12) woke me up at 5am to tell me he had thrown up . He's been on the couch since sleeping and watching netflix on and off. No one else is sick yet but I sure hope this passes before Christmas.

I'm sorry ladies. The stomach bug is bad enough but right at Christmas is just awful. Olivia had it a couple weeks ago.

I'm still in between months for due date. Today's ultrasound definitely puts me in... June 30th or July 1st! Lol so I'll be still hanging out in both rooms!

Quote Originally Posted by cheeksy View Post
    I'm still in between months for due date. Today's ultrasound definitely puts me in... June 30th or July 1st! Lol so I'll be still hanging out in both rooms!
    I did the same with my last baby. I was due Jan 3rd but she was born Dec 28th. I had originally thought I would have a Dec due date do I ended up staying in both places.

Rach...you are *finally* 10wks, lol, happy 10wks !!!!! How does it feel to be out of the 8-10wk twilight zone . I've had my dd moved back a week twice with previous pgs...I felt like my 1st tri lasted forever (I laugh now but it wasn't funny at the time ).

21. Default

Quote Originally Posted by laurasuzy1981 View Post
    I'm stalking this room like crazy b/c I plan on being "back" in here in 2 weeks

Hope ya'll don't mind!!
    You and me both Laura!!
    Dorcas (36) DH (37) 3/13

Quote Originally Posted by rachoochoo View Post
    Not at all Laura! We will be so glad to have you join us again!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    I am totally planning on you being in here...cmon sticky bfp !!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by khadijavye View Post
    You and me both Laura!!

Thanks ladies!

Save some room for Dorcas and I!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Quote Originally Posted by khadijavye View Post
    You and me both Laura!!
    Yes yes yes !!!!!!!!!!

Christmas is going to make me fat. We baked almost 6 dozen sugar cookies yesterday and I was good and threw most of them in the freezer. We took them out and decorated today and I think I just ate about 5 of them. They are sooooo good!

Quote Originally Posted by rachoochoo View Post
    Christmas is going to make me fat. We baked almost 6 dozen sugar cookies yesterday and I was good and threw most of them in the freezer. We took them out and decorated today and I think I just ate about 5 of them. They are sooooo good!
    Eat now and regret later lol

I swear I feel like I've gotten huge overnight! Maybe it's just the shirt.... IDK, but if I look like I feel like I look, my family just might figure it out at Christmas!!! Maybe it's all in my head

Anywho... Merry Christmas everyone!
    Jessica (34) DH (39) This is a first for both of us

I am down to two pairs of jeans that work and the pair that is actually remotely comfortable I found a wear hole between the legs (darn these fat thighs rubbing together). They are pretty old so I guess they have done their duty. Good thing I think my sister is giving me a couple pairs of maternity jeans for Christmas. They are going straight out of the packing and onto my bum. So ready to rock the maternity jeans!

Quote Originally Posted by turtle12801 View Post
    I swear I feel like I've gotten huge overnight! Maybe it's just the shirt.... IDK, but if I look like I feel like I look, my family just might figure it out at Christmas!!! Maybe it's all in my head

Anywho... Merry Christmas everyone!
    Certain things I wear make me look bigger too but definitely starting to pop out a little more. I love it! Merry Christmas to you too!

Sweaters are the worst, but hey I don't have to hide it from anyone anymore so I don't care!

I'm glad I'm too early to have to think about hiding my bump over Christmas . And I'm glad family doesn't know yet...not up to answering questions and fielding comments (being pg with a 5th+ baby seems to push some peoples' rude and stupid comment button) .

I've discovered that if I have a super busy day and don't focus on eating well and staying hydrated; the next day I'm nauseous and exhausted. The holidays are wonderful but my body is craving routine .