Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Net

You can take up to 3/d of the 100mg tabs (up to 6/d of the 50mg) for up to a week . It will continue to soften the stool your body is making as well as what's already there. Drink as much water as you can stand...adding lemon or ginger will help the process and may make the water more palatable/less nauseating. You could also add a glass or two of prune juice per day (wait until you have a bm though...it can cause worse cramping if you're already impacted).

Really hoping it works for you soon !

The 2nd tri is way better, I promise...hang in there !
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Oh ok, I think the instructions weren't very clear. Thank you! I will take some more.

And I know my liquid intake has not been what it needs to be, I'm really trying though.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Feeling so bad today, I can't seem to string together more than one good day at a time.

I have been very active the last two days though, going place and doing things so I'm sure that's not helping. I have a ton of respect for all you ladies doing this with other kiddos and/or going to work (like actually going there lol) everyday. I almost feel wimpy, haha.

Just a few more weeks of this! I hope.

I have been a little freaked out over my lack of symptoms but today has made up for it. I'm tired, my back hurts, and lots of crazy pulls/tugs/RLP. I guess things are going just fine. Only one more week to my appointment! I really hope I can talk him into a u/s so I don't have to wait another whole month to heart the heartbeat and know things are ok.

Yay for your appt being soon, I think you can totally get an u/s!! If all else fails just cry lol.

I understand the feeling, most of the time right when I wake up I don't feel pg at all. And then the dry heaving starts....nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post
    Yay for your appt being soon, I think you can totally get an u/s!! If all else fails just cry lol.

I understand the feeling, most of the time right when I wake up I don't feel pg at all. And then the dry heaving starts....nevermind.
    I am glad to not have that particular symptom. I did heave some when I pulled the neck out of the turkey I made. The whole touching the raw bird kind of skeeved me out this time.

LOL my DH made the turkey, he got a non-frozen one and as soon as he cut the bag blood/whatever they pack it in started spilling out. He needed my help with it but I was gagging so hard. He said to me...just think of it as fruit punch...it's fruit punch! And it actually worked, I was able to help him and not throw up everywhere lol.

Rach...really praying you get an u/s at your appt...such a love/hate relationship with symptoms, right ??

Natalie...you poor woman, lol (fruit punch hahaha )!! I sure hope it won't be much longer for you ! With my first, I started having more good days than bad around 10wks and by 12wks I felt great again .

So glad to have stumbled across this page and discussion board. I haven't told anyone yet, other than BFF who is in medical field, and fiance. This gives me a place to go, since I have no clue what's normal, and what's not! I've had a lot of mild I guess you'd say cramping, more like my insides stretching out, and this has given me reassurance that it seems to be perfectly normal!! Hoping to hear from the Doc tomorrow so I can get an appt scheduled.
    Jessica (34) DH (39) This is a first for both of us

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post
    LOL my DH made the turkey, he got a non-frozen one and as soon as he cut the bag blood/whatever they pack it in started spilling out. He needed my help with it but I was gagging so hard. He said to me...just think of it as fruit punch...it's fruit punch! And it actually worked, I was able to help him and not throw up everywhere lol.
    Fruit punch??? LOL! Thank goodness I haven't had any m/s yet... Hoping it never comes!!
    Jessica (34) DH (39) This is a first for both of us

Getting to the point in my last pg where we lost the baby. So naturally I'm a nervous wreck especially since I've been so sick.

I have an appt next week and I'm glad for that but it feels like forever away.

Jessica...sounds like everything is going perfectly for you so far, yaay !! Out of 8 successful pgs I've only had m/s twice...the first time it hit around 6wks and was gone by 12wks. The second time was horrible...I didn't throw up but I couldn't function due to the waves of extreme nausea (felt like I'd pass out everytime I stood up)...it started before I even missed af and stuck with me until 20wks . I'm hoping to skip out on it this time too

Natalie...I've been thinking about you for that very reason ♥...every loss we get beyond is such a huge milestone but it's so nerve-wracking until then !!!

Afm...feeling surprisingly calm and more than happy to wait until my beta Monday without using anymore hpts . That + digi was so beautiful I don't want to ruin it by obsessing over lines !!! I'm really feeling like our ttc journey is finally over and we're on our way to a hh9m

Ugh why can't I just get constipated like normal pregnant women? I always end up with the reverse problem. I guess one isn't any less miserable than the other. This sucks. I think what makes it worse is that my kids are taking full advantage of be being stuck in the bathroom and getting into things.

I'm sorry Rach, either way is awful.

Does anyone know if live probiotics are safe to take while pg? That will help you and like overnight. Also I'm sure you're drinking extra fluids to compensate ;)

I'm feeling much fuller and rounder in the belly since this afternoon, hopefully that means a healthy amount of the fluids I'm taking in are going right to the baby.

Getting ready for my first appointment. I slept so badly last night because I kept thinking about it. Excited and nervous!

I'm so sorry you didn't sleep well !! I can't wait for an update !!!

☆Staaaaalkiiiing★

Oh Rach, eesh ...I hope the diarrhea eases up soon ! Probiotics are safe and recommended during pg...might be worth a try .

Natalie, yaay for some roundness...keep that baby hydrated !!!

Yaaay, called my RE and my beta is at my lab when I'm ready to get it done . I'm going in on Monday for sure...I am just in no rush this time. I'm not bleeding yet (yaaay ) and I feel like things are going well . I'm getting it done in the morning and will have the results by afternoon...only 4 more days !!!

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    Yaaay, called my RE and my beta is at my lab when I'm ready to get it done . I'm going in on Monday for sure...I am just in no rush this time. I'm not bleeding yet (yaaay ) and I feel like things are going well . I'm getting it done in the morning and will have the results by afternoon...only 4 more days !!!
    Woohoo! That will give baby some time to get extra cozy and give you some great numbers. I'm really glad I didn't do betas this time. I felt more relaxed without worrying about it.

Rach...exactly! I just want to be able to relax without stressing over lines and betas !! I'd skip them all together but I need them to schedule my viability u/s and I need the v-u/s for the referral to the MFM docs. I'm hoping to have the u/s around 8-9wks so only 4-5wks which is going to fly by because of the holidays

Natalie... Happy 10weeks!!!!!

Wow, sooooo tired !!!! I just had a cup of coffee about half an hour ago, lol, it was effective for about 10mins ! I may have to take a nap later this afternoon to get through the evening (I have a toddler with a wonky night time schedule...falls asleep between 12 and 2am almost every night no matter what time he naps and he is *busy*).

Well I had a really deep nap for an hour + and my temp was up after it, 99.3, not a fever but still higher than the 98.whatever it was all day. So I guess when I'm sleeping I'm working really hard to get better.

Also I feel like a new girl after that nap. Like actually awake and almost normal. So that's awesome.

Can I join in? Add me to the *yawn* club... I can hardly stay awake past 8pm... I'd take a nap with my 18mo old, but we homeschool and his nap time seems to be the only time we can get anything done right now...
    Katie~
    DD1 (7) DD2 (4) DS1 (22 months) Baby #4 EDD 7/13/14

Definitely feeling that first trimester fatigue here too. I do my best to lay down while my girls nap but for some reason naps are way worse for me than nighttime as far as having to get up to pee every two seconds. I very rarely get a good nap in because as soon as I drop off I wake up to potty.

Katie...exactly! We homeschool too and Adam's naptime is our most productive time of the day !!

Rach...I hear you, lol, I think I get up to pee 5x before I finally fall asleep! It's not waking me up at night yet though .

Afm...4wks today !!!!!!!!! I added a pic to the belly thread...can't wait to watch everyone grow !!!

I am so heartbroken right now. My friend messaged me and told me she lost her baby today. She was due in May and was about 16-17 weeks. This is her second late loss of the year and I cannot even imagine her pain. Her and I were pregnant together in 2011 and she had her baby boy a month before I had Olivia. I was so excited that we were pregnant together again and she is one of the very few IRL people outside my family that I have shared my news with already. My heart hurts so much right now.

Oh Rach ...I'm so very very very sorry! Breaks my heart for her

My ticker baby moved up a box! Now it looks like a REAL tiny baby!

Rach !!!! Happy 9wks!!!

Yay Rach!!