Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Net

Feeling like death today. Crying death. I was just getting teary eyed at thing but now it's full blown crying. Yay for me!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Rach...ugh, feel better ! Really praying your insurance comes through .

Natalie...awww, hormones are tough ! You're halfway through the 1st tri though...hopefully you'll be feeling more even keel soon !!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Thanks Kelly
    Natalie, I'm sorry you are feeling so crummy. I hope this unpleasant phase passes quickly

I got the pics from our free photo shoot a few weeks ago. She got some really good pics of Ava, which never happens. She didn't get much of Olivia but for free I can't complain at all and I am very happy that she managed to get a couple of them together this time.
    http://nicolejohnsonphotography6.pix...achelbartlett/

Ugh I guess I will go tell my parents tomorrow. My sister (the one who is also pregnant) told my sister her news and decided to share news that wasn't her's to share and told mine as well. Now I feel like I need to go tell my family before it gets told out from underneath me. I am so frustrated. I want this to be special and now it isn't going to be.

Oh Rach that's so unfair! I hope you'll still get your moment!

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post
    Oh Rach that's so unfair! I hope you'll still get your moment!
    ^^^this

!!!!!!!!

Oh wow, sorry your news was shared. With DD1 my BIL comnented under my picture on the subject before we were ready to announce on social networks.

Btw, my dd was moved to July 3rd!!
    Miss T (10.17.2008) Miss A(06.30.2012) Flipper #3 due 06.2014
    Follow my blog on Facebook

So far today I feel like a normal human being, and that is awesome. I am having the dry heaving first thing in the morning but that's the only instance of vomiting so far. The nausea is intermittent and comes usually if I wait too long to eat or shortly after eating. I think I'm getting a handle on this.

I'm supposed to do a craft fair tomorrow. I paid $30 for my slot but I signed up before I was pg. I am hopeful that I can make little bit of money there but I'm worried about feeling awful again. Thankfully DH has agreed to go with me so I'll have some backup!

I feel pregnant today! Tons of stretching going on down there.

Awesome Rach!!

I mostly feel awful. I seem to be in a good day/bad day pattern. Maybe I do too much on the good days and push myself into a bad day. But I feel like I need to take advantage of the energy when I have it, kwim?

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post
    Awesome Rach!!

I mostly feel awful. I seem to be in a good day/bad day pattern. Maybe I do too much on the good days and push myself into a bad day. But I feel like I need to take advantage of the energy when I have it, kwim?
    I really hope that the good days start outnumbering the bad for you. Oh and happy 7 weeks! Your baby is a blueberry!!!

This Bronco/Chief's game is awesome! Going to the game in KC in a couple of weeks is going to be fantastic if we win tonight. Maybe we won't get picked on quit as much for wearing our Bronco gear.

And on a pregnancy related note, 6 weeks today! I have had this weird stabbing vagina pain on and off all day.

I wish my team was worth watching...

I had those same pains occasionally, glad to know its not a weird/bad thing.

I have never had it with my past pregnancies (at least not until 3rd trimester) so it was a weird one for me.

I've been cramping a lot in the evenings. Never had it with my girls!!

My husband suggested I go back and read my old diary and last night I did it. I saw that I wrote that I did have cramps in 2008 around this time too. Forgot all about it!

I cramped a lot with my girls but haven't had much to speak of this time. What little I have had has been evening as well. So far this has in every way been different than my other two. Most of the time I really feel like I'm not even pregnant.

Funny how each time is different. I haven't had any real morning sickness this time around, just a little nausea but not bad like last time. The difference I am hoping for this time is that I actually show. Last time I never had a belly.

Congrats on 6 wks! Aww I bet that was no fun, I think you'll get one this time, you're supposed to get a little bigger every time.

I basically didn't feel pregnant until I started feeling movement this time!
    Karen (28), DF (28), DD (3), DS (2 months)

Beanpop's Fluffy Butt Diapers *GRAND RE-OPENING 3/13*

Besides movement, I still don't feel pregnant! lol. I'm sure I'll be miserable next time! Funny how it seems to be so different each time from what I've seen here!
    Me (28) DH (32) DSD (9) DD (born 12/22/13)

Finally getting some cramping today. Nestle down baby! It's going to be a long and bumpy ride!

I had to borrow some flour from my neighbor (also my DH's aunt) and she asked how I was so I told her about being pg and she said "I thought you were looking a little puffy."

She also guessed girl and said she's never wrong, we'll see!

My OB's office called earlier to change my appointment but it ended up being same day just earlier. I was supposed to go at 11 and he's going to be in surgery so I have to go at 8:40. Soooo early for me but I'm still excited.

Karen, I see you gave birth! Congratulations! !!

We just set our tree up and my girls are bouncing off the walls they are so excited. I'm so glad they are old enough to get thrilled this time of year. It's so much fun watching their excitement!

Oh and 7 weeks

Yay 7 weeks! How sweet is it that they get the excitement now Christmas time is some of the happiest memories I have a kid. <3

AFM: I got almost a whole extra day nausea free out of the zofran, but today is not going well. Still not going to take it so I can help my body recover, but tomorrow I will need it again because I have to go to my office and so some work there that I can't do at home. It's a little over an hour drive and I just know I'm going to need some meds. Maybe I'll just do half of one?

Maybe take a stool softener with it Natalie?

Kelly, I did one colace at 1 pm yesterday and 2 at bedtime. Still nothing. I think I'm not supposed to take more until after the first bm, right?