Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Net

Hybrid View

Default Net

We need a NET in here for the random gab.

I asked my oldest daughter today if she wanted a boy or a girl. She said, "how about a Larry Boy?" (Veggie Tales)

Quote Originally Posted by rachoochoo View Post
    I asked my oldest daughter today if she wanted a boy or a girl. She said, "how about a Larry Boy?" (Veggie Tales)
    LOLOLOL!! Too too cute !
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Can I poke my head in here?
    Karen (28), DF (28), DD (3), DS (2 months)

Beanpop's Fluffy Butt Diapers *GRAND RE-OPENING 3/13*

Quote Originally Posted by beanpop View Post
    Can I poke my head in here?
    Of course you can

How are you ladies doing? I am starting to get some signs now other than being late. I find myself being able to eat more, tired and sore breast.

I feel like the m/s is coming for me hard...my gagging is getting worse and much harder to contain/resist. Throwing up is so awful, I'm not looking forward to it. I'll take it happily but I might grumble about it all the same.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

No m/s her yet. With my youngest I didn't get it until 6 weeks and I never really had it all that bad with my first. The exhaustion has really been getting me the past couple of days. I start babysitting my nephew this afternoon for anywhere from 3-5 days a week. It will mostly be afternoons after my girls have napped so hopefully that means here and there I might get the chance for a nap here and there.
    I am getting ready to call my OB office to get myself set up. Eeeek!

First appt is scheduled for Dec 5th! That is so soon! She was trying to figure out how to squeeze me in Thanksgiving week since I would be 8 weeks then but I told her the next week would work. So excited!

Too bad Geneari. I got it last time very late and very bad. If I get it again I would prefer to get it now and over with.

Yay!! Rach Our appt is next week, I almost can't believe how soon that feels after feeling like it was taking forever.

Also I got Sea Bands mostly to wear while I'm in the car, but I find they really curb my nausea any time. I put them on this morning after feeling super gaggy and now I feel normal again. My drugstore had them for about $11 but I see online they are less. I highly recommend anyone try them first before getting meds for m/s.

I've heard vit B6 is supossed to help with m/s...something to ask the dr/midwife maybe?

Since Karen gets to be in here , can I join too...in the name of extreme optimism, LOL ?

Eta...my edd will be Aug 17-24 sometime depending on when I trigger
    Last edited by kellyowens; 11-11-2013 at 12:10 PM.

I didn't get bad ms this time around just slight nausea and food aversions. Smells just bothered me big time! I wish the same for all of you

Yeah my m/s last time was mostly just extreme nausea and it was only really bad from 6-9 weeks. I am a little nervous that I am not cramping much at all. Not at all like what I remember. The constant peeing and exhaustion make me feel good with things but that one little thing is nagging me. :/

I know you have more experience than me... but to ease your mind, I never had cramping... or m/s. Every pregnancy is different, Momma! I'm sure all is fine!

Quote Originally Posted by KayDub View Post
    I know you have more experience than me... but to ease your mind, I never had cramping... or m/s. Every pregnancy is different, Momma! I'm sure all is fine!
    That is good to know. I had quite a lot of early cramping with the girls and I know it can be different from pregnancy to pregnancy.

I didn't have anything I would call cramp either. Just twinges that ranged from slight poking to hold your breath a second in intensity. It was pretty nerve wracking but then I realized it was ok.

Nausea is picking up. I hope it doesn't progress to m/s!!

I am having major forgetfulness issues. Last week I walked off and left my kindle fire sitting on a machine at the Y. That was the day before I got my BFP. Made it all the way home and realized I had left it. Fortunately it was still sitting right where I left it and they held it behind the counter for me until I got there. Today I was walking out the door to the Y and couldn't find my keys anywhere. Spent 30 minutes ripping the house apart. DH finally found them in the pocket of the jacket that I was wearing when I was leaving before and I had totally put them there and then started looking for them as soon as I had put them there.

Well today I'm gagging without having nausea. It's a weird feeling, because with nausea I can sort of expect gagging...this m/s really wants to happen. Sigh.

DH just bought us tickets to go see the Chiefs vs Broncos game in KC on Dec 1st. I am SUPER excited about it but I seriously hope it isn't freezing out or it's going to be a loooong game!

Awesome

The Falcons have been such a disappointment. We still watch the games but we don't make any fuss over it anymore like making special snacks and stuff. So sad.

It is definitely not the year to be a Falcons fan, especially after how far they got last year. I have Matt Ryan as one of my fantasy QBs and I benched him last week for Keenum and RG3.

Rachel I am soooo jealous!!! HAVE FUN!!

Urine test at the doctor's office was positive and my doctor fist bumped DH. Now on my way to the second part of a deep clean on my teeth. Yuck!

Quote Originally Posted by rachoochoo View Post
    Urine test at the doctor's office was positive and my doctor fist bumped DH.
    LOL, that's fabulous...love it !!

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    LOL, that's fabulous...love it !!
    At the same time he was raising his eye brows and doing that weird man grunt hey hey hey.

Ugh I got my packet from my OB's office on what I will owe out of pocket after insurance for my OB care and it is very high. Applying for a secondary insurance and praying I get approved for that. If not we will be looking at going the midwife/birth at route because it would be a lot cheaper and I don't want a medicated birth anyway.

I hope you get approved Rachel!! And I love that confirmation from the doctor...really makes it seem real

Blah, I am getting sick. My throat is super sore. My brother has had bronchitis and I babysit my 7 month old nephew (his son) who has had a snotty nose. I really hope I am not getting that kind of sick.