Other "Pets" -
    BFP Date:
    How did you tell SO?
    Due -
    First Doctor Appointment:
    Do you want to know the sex -
    Does DH want to know the sex -
    Gender Guess:
    Have you told anyone yet? If so, who? If not, when?
    Symptom list:
    Any names picked out?
    What's your TTC Story?
    Anything else you'd like to add?

ME - What I do -Rachel (28)-I am a SAHM
    DH - What he does -Ryan(27) assistant customer service manager at a Kroger division store
    DD - Ava 3.5 and Olivia 22 months (2 next month!)
    DS -None
    Fur baby -None
    Other "Pets" -Just my children. They can be as wild and messy as any pet ;)
    BFP Date: 11/7/13
    How did you tell SO? Showed him the stick
    Due -Somewhere in the July 13-20th ballpark. The 13th by LMP but I always ovulate very late so I think it is likely much later.
    First Doctor Appointment:Will call tomorrow
    Do you want to know the sex -no
    Does DH want to know the sex -He's on the fence but will likely go with whatever I want to do.
    Gender Guess:girl
    Have you told anyone yet? If so, who? If not, when? Only online friends and my sister because she is pregnant and also due in July.
    Symptom list: Really nothing to speak of. My boobs hurt a little bit earlier and I am starting to get some twinging cramps.
    Any names picked out? Not really. I love the name Ruby for a girl but DH claims to hate it. We'll see if I can get him talked around to it.
    What's your TTC Story? We have been NPP since November 2012 and started actively TTC in February 2013 which is when I got my first pp AF after DD#2. I had 4 failed clomid cycles earlier this year and made the decision to stop TTC and lose some weight to hopefully increase our odds of getting pregnant. We were not NPP and I quit charting when I got my BFP today. Surprise!
    Anything else you'd like to add? My due date is almost exactly what it was for the baby I lost between my girls and that makes me feel a little nervous about it but on the other hand I feel like it makes it a meant to be kind of thing.

Last edited by laurasuzy1981; 11-09-2013 at 11:39 AM.
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

ME - What I do - SAHM
    DH - What he does - Something with numbers
    DS - 4 years old, school
    Other "Pets" - 3 fish
    BFP Date: Yesterday (Nov 8, 2013)
    How did you tell SO? Facebook, he came home and hadn't read the message yet so I showed him the test
    Due - July 8, 2013
    First Doctor Appointment: No idea, making one monday
    Do you want to know the sex - Yes
    Does DH want to know the sex - Yes
    Gender Guess: Girl
    Have you told anyone yet? If so, who? If not, when? Best friend but waiting on the rest
    Symptom list: Tired, light cramping
    Any names picked out? Oh yeah!
    What's your TTC Story? Had gastric bypass over a year ago, tried for a second on, positive test on the 3rd month of trying!
    Anything else you'd like to add?Was a member 4 years ago with my son. I found it a nice positive environment

Welcome back and congrats on your pregnancy!

Let's get this rolling!

ME- What I do - Heather (28) - admin at a school.
    SO- What he does - T. (29) -.currently, the housework.
    DD- Amaya (r.i.p. 7/22/12)
    Fur baby- Blanca (5m kitten) & Ratchet (3m kitten)
    Other "Pets"- Dude (hamster)
    BFP Date: 11/6
    How did you tell SO? Still figuring that one out.... Shhh
    Due- Based on lmp its 6/14. Based on meassurment at first US its 7/7.
    First Doctor Appointment- to be scheduled
    Do you want to know the sex- undecided
    Does DH want to know the sex- idk. We both would love a son tho.
    Gender Guess- boy
    Have you told anyone yet? If so, who? If not, when? My bff and my neighbor. Waiting til 2nd tri with everyone else due to the late loss of my first pregnancy.
    Symptom list- tired all the time, some nausea (later in the day) & e.m.o.t.i.o.n.a.l!!
    Any names picked out? i love Lily or Elizabeth but clueless for a boys name.
    What's your TTC Story? We really werent trying... Very unplanned! Anything else you'd like to add? I have somewhat mixed emotions about this pregnancy. I'm excited for a second chance to be mom, but as for our relationship, its soon. We were planning/thinking about getting married next month. Not sure if I should say something before we do or let it be a wedding surprise for him. Any thoughts?

ME - V What I do - SAHM, philologist, ESL Teacher, bf consultant, perinatal trainer, baby massage instructor, Montessori educator.
    DH - S What he does - ESL teacher in a kindergarten, though a real geek
    DD1 - miss T, 5 yo
    DD2 - miss A, 16mo
    Fur baby - none
    Other "Pets" - none
    BFP Date: Nov 4th
    How did you tell SO? Sent him a cute picture of girls : 1+1+? =3
    Due - end of June, beginning of July
    First Doctor Appointment: at around 12 weeks ( sometime in December)
    Do you want to know the sex - yes
    Does DH want to know the sex - yes
    Gender Guess: no idea. Dd1 and dh want another girl but we won't be disappointed if it's a boy
    Have you told anyone yet? If so, who? If not, when? Family right away. Slowly telling close friends
    Symptom list: nausea 24/7, food and beverage aversion, weight loss
    Any names picked out? Nope. It's so tough!!!
    What's your TTC Story? We never TTCed with either one. We never planned nor actively prevented.
    Anything else you'd like to add? Sending everyone sticky dust!!
    Last edited by cheeksy; 11-14-2013 at 04:22 AM.
    Miss T (10.17.2008) Miss A(06.30.2012) Flipper #3 due 06.2014
    Follow my blog on Facebook

ME - What I do - Network technician
    DH - What he does - Network technician (different company)
    DD - n/a
    DS - 3 yrs old
    Fur baby - 2 beagles & 2 cats
    Other "Pets" -
    BFP Date: 11/7/13 at 12 DPO
    How did you tell SO? gave the stick to my son & told him to show daddy & say "good job"
    Due - 7/19/2014
    First Doctor Appointment: 12/12/13
    Do you want to know the sex - maybe
    Does DH want to know the sex - no
    Have you told anyone yet? If so, who? If not, when? only my accupuncturist...she new before DH.
    Symptom list: Mood swings, holy cow. Happy. Sad. Excited. Scared
    Any names picked out? We've had Rhys for a boy & Olivia for a girl picked out for ages. We'll see though.
    What's your TTC Story? Have been TTC #2 since Jan 2012, had a chemical first month trying then had another BFP in September 2012 but ended in M/C DNC November 2012. Really anxious about this one. that everything goes smoothly this time around.
    Anything else you'd like to add? Looking forward to sharing the journey.

Anna (36), DH (47), Little Man (4), , Little Lady (brand new!)

Welcome, Anna! We got our BFP's the same day and I happen to love the name Olivia.

Quote Originally Posted by rachoochoo View Post
    Welcome, Anna! We got our BFP's the same day and I happen to love the name Olivia.
    Cool!!

Anna (36), DH (47), Little Man (4), , Little Lady (brand new!)

ME - Aggie-Nurse clinical educator
    DH - What he does - auto appraiser
    DS - Abe- 23mos
    BFP Date:
    How did you tell SO? "Do you want to know what I learned today?"
    Due - by lmp 7/17/14 but last Preg went to 42 weeks.
    First Doctor Appointment: Dec 5th
    Do you want to know the sex - NO
    Does DH want to know the sex - NO
    Gender Guess: hope for another boy
    Have you told anyone yet? If so, who? If not, when? Coworker sniffed it out, waiting till after DS 2nd birthday in January to share
    Symptom list: starving, nauseated, tender breasts, frequent urination, exhausted
    Any names picked out? No idea
    What's your TTC Story? Tried three months, then stopped, then bingo
    Anything else you'd like to add? Nervous that I am not vomiting like last time means something going wrong, but excited.

ME -Kelly (37) What I do -SAHM
    DH - David (39) What he does - NERQ Compliance Coordinator (has an engineering degree)
    DD - Abigail (17), Dinah (14), Rebecca (10), Rachel (6), Shiloh (3)
    DS - Seth (16), Gideon (12), Devin (6), Adam (almost 2)
    Fur baby -none (pet allergies)
    Other "Pets" -Our beta Poseidon
    BFP Date: Dec 3rd ♥
    How did you tell SO- Emailed a pic of the digi test and congratulated him on a job well done
    Due -August 15th (my anniversary is the 12th)
    First Doctor Appointment: Not sure but getting a beta Dec 9th
    Do you want to know the sex -nope
    Does DH want to know the sex -nope
    Gender Guess:girl
    Have you told anyone yet? not IRL If so, who? If not, when?I'll tell my bff and my mom soon but not announcing until 20ish weeks
    Symptom list: sleepy, sore bbs, pelvic fullness, and an overabundance of spit, lol
    Any names picked out? Girl- Evangeline Boy- not sure but I like Raven and Thaddeus...dh likes Timothy
    What's your TTC Story? This is my 21st confirmed pregnancy. We have 8 biological kiddos, 1 adopted from foster care when he was 2yrs old, and we have had 12 losses all together. Ten of them were prior to 11wks and two of them were in the 2nd tri at 19wks and 15wks (both boys).

When my first pp af showed up in January 2013 we were referred to an RE because of my history of loss. My Jan cycle was a bust, I had a cp in Feb, and by the time I saw the RE I was pg again but it ended with a suspected ectopic, methotrexate injection, and finally a d&c. In Sept I was diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve meaning I don't have many good eggs left and my chances of a successful pg are less than 5%. Even with terrible odds we decided to move forward using Femara with the intent of stimming 2-4 follies in hopes of one of the follies having a good egg but that cycle ended with a cp and ruptured ovarian cyst. I consulted with another RE for a 2nd opinion and he recommended aggressive IVF because of my low ovarian reserve...that's just not an option for us at this point, so this cycle we added injectables to the femara and here I am hoping for a sticky bean!

Anything else you'd like to add? If things progress well I'll get an u/s with my RE sometime around 6-9wks (not sure with the holidays) and then transfer care to the high-risk obs. I've never met them so I'm excited but nervous too . I've only delivered with an ob once. I've had 1 planned hospital birth with an ob, 4 homebirths with midwives, 1 planned homebirth that ended with a transport to the hospital, and 2 planned hospital births with nurse-midwives. Just hoping for the best and feeling optimistic!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaBoop View Post
    ME - What I do - Network technician
    DH - What he does - Network technician (different company)
    DD - n/a
    DS - 3 yrs old
    Fur baby - 2 beagles & 2 cats
    Other "Pets" -
    BFP Date: 11/7/13 at 12 DPO
    How did you tell SO? gave the stick to my son & told him to show daddy & say "good job"
    Due - 7/19/2014
    First Doctor Appointment: 12/12/13
    Do you want to know the sex - maybe
    Does DH want to know the sex - no
    Have you told anyone yet? If so, who? If not, when? only my accupuncturist...she new before DH.
    Symptom list: Mood swings, holy cow. Happy. Sad. Excited. Scared
    Any names picked out? We've had Rhys for a boy & Olivia for a girl picked out for ages. We'll see though.
    What's your TTC Story? Have been TTC #2 since Jan 2012, had a chemical first month trying then had another BFP in September 2012 but ended in M/C DNC November 2012. Really anxious about this one. that everything goes smoothly this time around.
    Anything else you'd like to add? Looking forward to sharing the journey.
    Woohoo!! Congrats!!! Totally gonna be stalkin you girl :p
    Christina(38) DH-Rob(38)DD-Rylee(4) DS-T.J. 11/2/08-Always missing my baby boy. mm/c 04/12 My Triploidy baby - Long, long journey, but truly blessed to have my DD!! Chart-TTC#2 again

Let's get this rolling!

ME - What I do - Jessica (34) loan officer at a credit union
    DH - What he does - R. (39) UPS worker
    DD -
    DS -
    Fur baby - Buster (12 yo) Chocolate Lab
    Other "Pets" -
    BFP Date: Thanksgiving Day November 28
    How did you tell SO? I woke up super early to take the test, got back in bed and told him
    Due - Aug 2
    First Doctor Appointment: Meet with Nurse Practicioner Dec 18
    Do you want to know the sex - Yes
    Does DH want to know the sex - IDK
    Gender Guess: girl
    Have you told anyone yet? If so, who? If not, when? Best Friend. I have no clue when to tell everyone else. Would like to at Christmas, but part of me wants to wait until I'm a bit further along, and have had an ultrasound
    Symptom list: Super sore breasts! Fatigue like crazy!
    Any names picked out? I have names I like, but no clue if DH likes them
    What's your TTC Story? Nothing really. I was previously married, and tried for a year and a half with no luck. We divorced before finding out who's problem it was. I was quite sure that it was a problem with me, so in July when I ran out of birth control, and had no insurance, my current sweetie and I decided we just would stop preventing pregnancy. We weren't charting or anything like that, we thought we would start doing that after we got married in March, and I again had insurance. You know, I was thinking this could take a while. I was 24 and it didn't happen in a year and a half, I'm 34 now. Well needless to say, it only took about 4 months for me to end up pregnant. No insurance, and bad timing (thank goodness I hadn't bought a dress yet for the wedding) but still very happy, and we'll work thru it
    Jessica (34) DH (39) This is a first for both of us

ME - MS Teacher
    DW - she is also a teacher
    DD -
    DS -
    Fur baby - 3 dogs and 2 cats
    Other "Pets" -
    BFP Date: dec 21
    How did you tell SO? She came in behind me while I was doing dishes and just said "Honey, I'm pregnant."
    Due - sept 4
    First Doctor Appointment: to be scheduled
    Do you want to know the sex - we can't decide
    Gender Guess: I am guessing twin boys. I know it is WAY too early to tell, just a hunch.
    Have you told anyone yet? If so, who? If not, when? Parents, siblings, and grandparents only until end of first trimester
    Symptom list:constant bathroom trips, lots of breat tenderness and fatigue
    Any names picked out? Yes......
    What's your TTC Story? Been trying for 6 months. Realized we had been doing things out of sycnch with her cycle. This is the first month we purchased an ovulation kit and it worked.....looking forward to an exciting new year!
    Anything else you'd like to add? I might be the only guy on this forum. My wife isn't really big into forums yet, that may change. Joined to be the go between for questions she may have and for questions I may have. Hopefully everyone is OK with me entering the female realm. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by 77mike7722 View Post
    ME - MS Teacher
    DW - she is also a teacher
    DD -
    DS -
    Fur baby - 3 dogs and 2 cats
    Other "Pets" -
    BFP Date: dec 21
    How did you tell SO? She came in behind me while I was doing dishes and just said "Honey, I'm pregnant."
    Due - sept 4
    First Doctor Appointment: to be scheduled
    Do you want to know the sex - we can't decide
    Gender Guess: I am guessing twin boys. I know it is WAY too early to tell, just a hunch.
    Have you told anyone yet? If so, who? If not, when? Parents, siblings, and grandparents only until end of first trimester
    Symptom list:constant bathroom trips, lots of breat tenderness and fatigue
    Any names picked out? Yes......
    What's your TTC Story? Been trying for 6 months. Realized we had been doing things out of sycnch with her cycle. This is the first month we purchased an ovulation kit and it worked.....looking forward to an exciting new year!
    Anything else you'd like to add? I might be the only guy on this forum. My wife isn't really big into forums yet, that may change. Joined to be the go between for questions she may have and for questions I may have. Hopefully everyone is OK with me entering the female realm. ;-)
    Welcome! Daddies need to know what mommies go through!
    Miss T (10.17.2008) Miss A(06.30.2012) Flipper #3 due 06.2014
    Follow my blog on Facebook

ME - What I do - I'm Kate. I'm a Hospice RN.
    DH - What he does - Mike, works in manufacturing
    DD - Becca, turns 4 in February
    DS - n/a
    Fur baby - none
    Other "Pets" - a snake!
    BFP Date:12/23
    How did you tell SO? Went to him while he was still in bed, and said, "Looks like you fertilized my egg again." Sounds weird, but we don't get that excited over BFP's any more, after having had 4 miscarriages.
    Due - 8/31 or 9/1 I guess
    First Doctor Appointment: to be determined
    Do you want to know the sex - I guess so
    Does DH want to know the sex - yes
    Gender Guess: no guesses yet
    Have you told anyone yet? If so, who? If not, when? IRL, I've only told DH and my parents. I'll tell others when I feel safe that the pregnancy is viable (or if it becomes necessary because of work.)
    Symptom list: fatigue, some breast tenderness, crazy gag reflex
    Any names picked out? not yet
    What's your TTC Story? We started TTC #2 about a year and a half ago. Conceived in July, but had a very early miscarriage. Conceived again in August, that one seemed to be progressing better, but baby stopped growing at 6 weeks. The heart was still beating, though, until the u/s I had around 10 weeks. Had a D&C shortly after that, in late October. Conceived again sometime that winter, but another very early miscarriage. After that, I didn't conceive again until now, although we weren't trying very hard. I just started a new job this October, and decided not to ttc for a few months. I wanted to be at my new job for a year before having a baby (so I would qualify for FMLA). Plus, my temporary health insurance does not cover pregnancy. My better insurance with my new job will start on February 1st. My new work schedule is very different from DH's, so we only DTD once anywhere near the fertile window, but I guess that was enough this time! I'm hoping that this one was just meant to be (despite some inconveniences involved with the timing.) I'll be about 10 weeks by the time my new insurance starts, so not too far off from the time that people often have their first pre-natal appointments.

ME - robin What I do - SAHM
    DH - Aaron What he does - paralegal
    DD - Natalie 15 months on jan 12th
    DS -
    Fur baby -
    Other "Pets" -
    BFP Date: 1/6/14
    How did you tell SO? Sent him a text with a picture of the test and said something hangout how that could have something to do with why I've been so emotional lately lol
    Due - sept 15
    First Doctor Appointment: not set
    Do you want to know the sex - yes
    Does DH want to know the sex - only if its a boy lol
    Gender Guess: boy
    Have you told anyone yet? Yes If so, who? Besides internet friends, my mom and a couple close friends who I knew would be prayer warriors. If not, when?
    Symptom list: not much, really. Some abdomen cramping, emotional, tired, felt yucky a little every now and then
    Any names picked out? No
    What's your TTC Story?

Me: Robin Follow As Natalie Blooms DH: Aaron

Guess it's my turn to do this since I'm new My name is Janice

ME - What I do - I am an ER tech, I'm in nursing school, going to be done in June

DH - What he does - Josh works at a chiropractor clinic right now, is currently testing to become a firefighter.

DD - My daughter is named Brodee, she's 7. She is super mellow like her daddy. She's a great reader and plays soccer and is on a gymnastics team.

DS - My son is Cooper, he's 5. He is a very serious child and gets frustrated easy, like his mama, he also plays soccer and is a fantastic swimmer.

Other "Pets" - I'll just put all my pets under this section...so here goes. I have 2 big quarter horses, mama and daughter, Noble and Moxie. A pony for the kiddos, her name is Sugar. 3 dogs, Duke, Koda and Lucy...and 3 chickens, Pearl, Ruby and Crystal.

BFP Date: November 3rd 2013

How did you tell SO? Totally boring...I texted him the picture of the test, lol.

Due - July 16th 2014

First Doctor Appointment: It was in December sometime...can't remember. Normal stuff, pelvic, blood work etc.

Do you want to know the sex - Nope!!

Does DH want to know the sex - Nope!!

Gender Guess: I say girl, Josh says boy.

Have you told anyone yet? If so, who? If not, when? I'm 18 weeks right now...everyone knows.

Symptom list: I have had very easy pregnancies, this one has been the easiest so far...a little nausea first trimester and that was it....I do have Pubis Symphysis syndrome already like I did with my second...so that sucks.

Any names picked out? Baby will be Crosby, boy or girl. And the middle name after my step dad, who is the only dad I've ever had and has no biological kids of his own...so middle name will be Lee for a boy, Leigh for a girl.

What's your TTC Story? No big story...we just had to time it well so I would have the baby after I was done with school, and before my job wants me to start as an RN....so we are lucky and get pregnant easy and I got pregnant right exactly when I wanted to!
    ~There are only two days in a year that nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow.~
    Dalai Lama

s

ME - What I do - Manufacturing
    DH - What he does - manufacturing - opposite shifts
    DD - 3 yrs
    DS - 1.5 yrs
    Fur baby -1 dog
    BFP Date: Feb 1st
    How did you tell SO? showed him the stick and asked if he was ready to do this all over again
    Due - Sept 15
    First Doctor Appointment: Still looking for a midwife
    Do you want to know the sex -not at all!!
    Does DH want to know the sex - probably, but I will talk him out of it. I don't want him to be disappointed
    Gender Guess: girl
    Have you told anyone yet? If so, who? If not, when? only my bff and kids. My family isn't supportive and won't be told until I am popping!!
    Symptom list: a little nausia, acne and fatigue
    Any names picked out? not yet, but the other two are named after cities.
    Anything else you'd like to add? Looking to have this one at home with a midwife, if the insurance will help cover.